+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple..... It's funny you say that... cause with my Son he was 4 days late, but they say with the second baby, they usually come sooner than later..... We will see..
He was born on April 19, and 2 days later would have been a TAURUS.... STUBBORN BULL!
I love my likkle aries boy... so kind and sweet....

We will see.... I am just happy I will have an FALL baby...... I love the fall so much..... one of my favourite seasons... love the colours and smells.... and TURKEY.... MMMM
I am so hungry right now even though I just scarfed down a BLT with EXTRA MAYO.... LOL

Aug 20, 2009
Hi folks...

Just popping in to let you all know that hubby arrived safe and sound on Wednesday night...

Funniest thing...I was running sort of late...his flight was scheduled to land early...it was on time but traffic out of downtown TO was busy...so I get there and being pregnant, have to pee madly...so I duck into a washroom before I go to his arrivals area...but I get there about 15 minutes after his plane landed...and then I begin to stare at the doorway...I figure there is no way he is through customs and immigration and got his luggage yet...that would be a freakin' record at Pearson.

A good half hour goes by...no hubby...then all of sudden I decide to turn around...and there...who is walking towards me? My husband of course. He actually BEAT ME out of the terminal...and they had sent him on a wild goose chase to find an immigration office to get 'his package'...so the poor guy was wandering around...looking for me and this immigration area.

Oh well...so I didn't get to see him come through the door. That's ok. Cause he's here now. Forever. So nice to wake up with him here knowing that he doesn't have to ever leave again...unless he plans a trip back home.

Thank you again to all of you for your support along this crazy journey...one that hubby now says 'doesn't seem that long'...I laugh at him. It sure felt long...all that waiting...but like I always said...and will keep saying to all of you waiting...it is SO WORTH THE WAIT. Just stay strong and positive. Have faith and you too will be with your loved one soon.

As always, wishing my best to all of you.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
SOSO: My girl I love Golden Shores. Its not 5 star but I love staying there. Away from it all. I think thats where we will end up going if hubby comes out in June.

Canuck: I think Stressed only here from the March 25th to the 1st of April. I don't know who else will be here around that time.

Stressed: I think Cuddy's is a pretty decent place with good food. Maybe we should try there? Or do you have a better Idea Chelly?

Mizzy: Two More sleeps!
Last work day of the week. Come on KG.

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
Cuddyz is good with me... That or rib kage :)

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
congrats peace love on hubbys landing

i have never been to golden shores but i checked it out last time i was there in feb

i usually stay @ browns guest house a little further in lysson and go to bath to hold a medi

soso funny you talk about mothers .i took a pic of it when i was there

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I love BATH fountain too...... so much ... there is a rasts there.... oh shoot I can't remember his name... he gave me a 2.5 hour MASSAGE..... and let me tell you it was incredible.... the stone rock pillow was a bit un comfy..... but the massage..... WOW
He touched me from head to toe and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED it.....

His name was tornado or hurricane or something like that..... I will never forget him!

I told my husband I would leave him for this RASS in a heart beat...... Even my likkle son got his own massage..... I have pics on my FB of it I think.....Owen looks like he is in heaven... What 5 year old do you know gets massages. LOLLLL SO CUTE

I wanna go right now...... STOP TALKING ABOUT IT LOLLLLLL

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
KMC: don't know where Brown's Guest House is. Maybe I will look it up. I sent you a PM on here about the facebook group. Its set to Private by the way so nobody will know you business if you don't want them to.

SOSO: Deal wid it mama....lol. I have never been to Bath Fountain. Sad dont it. I know they have a hotel right by there. I need to get out more.

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jam..... the hotel is fraud...... well it's nice and all, but we prefer to give our business to the locals.. they learn from the massage therapists in the hotel... and I think for the all 4 of us... me, hubby, son and my husband friend we paid 1000 Jamaican dollars and a cup of soup for the guy who massaged me.... what is that like 14 bucks CAD..... CRAZY CHEAP and well worth it....

If anyone has not been there I highlt suggest it..... the water there SWEET.
There is a hot spring and cold .... so you can dip in both. By the end of the massage the guy was dripping the hot spring water right over me with out even putting cold in the mix... Trust me.... nothing compares to it..... wanna go back right right right now !

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
STATUS UPDATES

NAMES DATE FILED LATEST UPDATES TOTAL TIME
Torontogirl June 08 Husband Landed 20 months
Maple Aug 08 Awaiting med redo & police re-do
Sassy Nov 08 Dealing with ARC
MedRedo, Fees paid and submitted
Junor Oct 08 Husband Landed 09 months
Faithhope Nov 08 Hubby Landed 16 months
Workinprogress Nov 08 Hubby Landed 16 months
Peaceloveunity Dec 08 Hubby Landed 15 months
Mizzy Dec 08 Hubby Landed 15 months
Lonley Dec 08 Husband Landed 14 months

whydotheykeep PP Picked Up 13 Months
Peni Feb 09 Picked up passport 12 Months
Hatewaiting Feb 09 Requested Caips
Longdistance Feb 09 PP Request 12 Months

Kc416 March 09 Husband Landed 7 Months
Frequent March 09 Husband Landed 6 Months
Soso April 09 Husband Landed 7 Months
Glogirl April 09 Fingerprints requested and submitted
Missinghubby April 09 Submitted Med redo
Stressed May 09 Awaiting Medical re-do
soanxiouswifey May 09 Awaiting Med re-do
Rosemel June 09 Quebec Application
Selection Cert requested and submitted
Homesoon July 09 Interview requested Feb 10 now dealing with ARC
Helpmeplease Aug 09 Hubby Landed 5 Months
Chelley Sept 09 Pick up PP 4 Months
Missingmyboo Sept 09 AOR received
Jamwifey Oct 09 AOR received
Siron Oct 09 AOR received
Kimore Nov 09 AOR received

Highlyflavoured Jan 10 Sponsorship Approved
Canuck Feb 10 Sponsorship Approved
KMC MAR 10 APP. Arrive at CPC-M

End of the week updates.

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
jamwifey and chelley- hubby says cuddys is the biggest rip off..lol...he complaining bout their 600.00 guiness....bahahhahahaha...but if you guys choose that then dats fine......

peace-congrats on ur hubby arrival....

soso- lol...can u tell me where bathe fountain is

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Stressed: Get a suggestion from hubby where he wants to go. Like I said before I dont get out much. Real house rat...lol. SO pick somewhere and I will find you.

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
i'll ask my hubby too... he knows town good... if you leave it up to me, we'll be getting chicken on cassava piece road ::) (it's goooood chicken tho lol)

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stressed..... Bath fountain is in Bath, St Thomas (GO FIGURE)

Approx 25-30 minute drive from Morant Bay... My husband drove from Font Hill, took us 10 Minutes.... and we went up to the top top top with this rasta.... you can get a guide at the bottom.... don't worry you will find them....as soon as you pull into the Parking lot near the hotel they rush you... LOL.... a money making ting dat. But no worries they are sweet as pie...

They will take you up, massage you and show you around soooooo beautiful.....
When we got there I got out of the car first and there must have been 15 Rasta's swarming me... until my husband stepped out and said... WOAH MI DON..... LOL and they realized a YARDY DIS OOMAN..... LOL....... so they backed off.... but one of the rasta's kept calling my "the golden empress" I guess cause of my hair..... LOL..... I was like, wow you know how to make a girl feel very special....... LOL

Trust me.... it's worth the walk and money.... cheap and worth your trip..... Mi love it BAD

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PEACELOVE! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your welcome home story. Of course he'd beat you through .... like seriously, on any other day you'd be stuck waiting. The one day you are running a little late and desperate to pee, they speed everyone through. :D

So, is it as simple as everyone says - they ask him the typical questions - where you staying etc etc - then they say 'wecome to canada'? Where did they send him looking for papers/package? And what was it?
Sorry for all the questions - just curious.

And what a great day for him to come home - not too cold.
I hope you keep in touch and drop on now and again ... love to hear how he reacts to Canada (assuming he's never lived here).

Take care and all the best to you and your family!
Homesoon

Soso-2-di-whurlll

Nov 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Question Homesoon.... ??
Where is the rass where he be looking outside the doors..... the IMMIGRATION officer would have gave him all the papers and stuff to sign right there and then....VERY STRANGE...

Congrats Peace to your hubby's arrival..... you deserve it my girl....!