Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Good morning everyone, hope all is well

Congratulations to all the families that were reunited in the last week. May you all have a life time of happiness and prospertity.

Jamwifey your right...it really is quiet on here as of late...so i am ust popping in to say hello and that i havent forget you all.

Big ups to all my frenzies...one love everytime

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamwifey - I'm with you. So quiet it's actually scary. Where are the updates? Where is everyone.
Ok, aren't Tuesday's suppose to be a good day for KG?

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
i think there has been so many people that got thru around the same time hence the reason we are not hearing them
guess they are all spending the well deserved and long awaited time with their spouse
For those still waiting...dont worrry we will still be here to see you along the way and celebrate with you when your time comes

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
.....cricket...............cricket....................cricket.....................cricket....................cricket.............

I agree with FF. The next group of people filed in early/mid 2009 so we should be hearing good news in the upcoming weeks. I'll be glad when my hubby's file can stop holding up the rest of you. ;)

Sassy - It's just me and you girl from 2008. You and I are gonna have the biggest celebration
when our hubbies come home!!! :-*

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
hey all...

yes, very slow here lately... hopefully no news is good news tho!

faith... awww congrats on hubby landing safely... lol @ him for asking if this was as cold as it gets... humour him for now and say yes :)

my son is a touch fussy, so i'll just say hi to everyone else quickly and share my *small* update... we've booked our flight home.... may 4th is our big day.... still lots of planning to do, but a bit of time to do it... hoping my aunt will go all out with the "welcome home" signage and such when she picks us up... don't want him to miss out on the experience :)

okay... hi everyone! crossing fingers for a good day!

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yah, Maple & Sassy would you please hurry up and get out of the way ;D

Maple - have you ordered CAIPS notes? Or any follow up with your PM? I wish I had a sense of when you'd hear. It's been such a stressful process for you - and Sassy too. I pray the next updates that come through are for you guys.

Chelly - good news about the tickets home. And right in time for nice weather!

homesoon

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Sooncome - I ordered my CAIPS notes back in October 2009. It read like a novel!!! My MP informed me a couple of weeks ago that the I/O has made a positive selections decision as of Feb 12th and that we have moved on to the background checks and that we should anticipate receiving medical/police clearance redos in the mail by the end of March/beginning of April. After submission, he says we should expect a call for PP 6-8 weeks thereafter. By then, I will be approaching 20 to 21 months of waiting..... that's almost 2 years WOW!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Hollly Crap

I am here i am here

Jammy i aint going no where ...I have been outta my office since the other day and my monitor bruk dung cau hubby cau bare trouble cau him think seh him master fixa pan everyting ....babahahahahah

Tru i have been way extra busy these days ....but i do not forgwet noboddy

faith and helpme that was very nice to tread about ur hubbys home comings .....i wish you all the best ...

Maple i hope you recieve those redos soon ...man oh man you and sassy deserve this one !!!!n I cannopt wait for your guys UPDATES

I hope u all are goood STRESSS if you hear me WAH GWAAAAN mi gyal ...i hope yuh good ...and know seh unnuh a deh pan mi mind like wise all a unnuh ....

Everything is ghoing good here lol....hubby a clean an wash and ray ray ......MI LOVE IT BAD!!!!!!

I love all of you and i hope you all are good and feel nice ...

Haitewaiting and Missing have a good time inna JA.......

Lata

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys..just checking in quick..wanted to wish good luck to the lady that her husband is coming home tomorrow?? was it peace??? anyways good luck, enjoy and have fun! :) It might not even be this week but I thought someone else was coming home soon...

anyways everything is good...hubby is loving it so far..I think he ate more in the last 4 days than he would eat in a week in Jamaica lol...

one love everyone...:)

Aug 20, 2009
Tis me Helpmeplease...

My countdown has turned to only one more sleep and less than 24 hours :) Hubby lands tomorrow evening!!!

I've been peeking on and noticed it was quiet here...

I remember those days on here...when KG goes a bit quiet so does the gang...

But quiet and calm only means one thing...it can only pick up...and it will :D

I will still peek on to follow everyone's progress and wish you all the much deserved congratulations when your days finally come.

That especially means you two special ladies from 08 --- Maple and Sassy...sending all my good vibes your way for quick closure to your files.

Thanks to all of you for your kind wishes along the way...heard my wee baby's heartbeat today...going strong waiting for their daddy to finally get home and see their super ultrasound pic. hee hee...i'm giddy...don't know how much I will sleep tonight.

As always...my best to each one of you.

Nov 27, 2009
!!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!
hubby got the call today to bring in his pp.
wooooooooooooooooooot woooooooooooooooooot
He is in the middle of renewing it right now. He handed it in 2 weeks this friday and they said it will take from 2and a half to 3 weeks to get it back. soo I am looking at middle of April he will be home.
This is the best feeling alive.

Faithhope

Star Member
Jan 19, 2010
peace so happy for you ..... glad hubby is coming home ......
longdis........... soooo happy for you girl... i know just how you feel right now... having my husband home has been the greatest feeling in the world

stressedwife

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
27-10-2009
lonely i hear you.......

to add to FF......alot of hubbies are here or on their way so the ladies are busy and us who have no updates pretty much has nunne fo say lol...so it dead fi tru.....plus we have numbers and bbm messengers and fb so more communication besides the forum doesnt help either...but we all here truss we nah go nowhere ... :D

longdistance- congrats again hunny.......yaaaaaaahhhh a 2009er lol..... only 2 2008 left and we on our way......woot wooot

love all...

soso gaza girl you good?
btw good job on the updates jamwifey........ps can u change mine to may 2009 thank u

homesoon

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AHHHHH!!! YAHHHHHOOOO!

Longdistance - congratulations. I am so so so excited for you. you give the rest of us ARC people hope.
And you guys submitted fees just a week or so after Sassy ... so let's go KG - let's bring sassy's man home asap please.

Oh man. I just pray that Sassy's man gets the call soon. Sassy - I remember back to your post in Feb where you were upset that the BF date was April. Well guess what - April is only a few weeks away AND if things go as they should (considering Longdistance's timeline) - you should be hearing any time now!
And I just pray pray pray we are right behind you ladies.

Ok, this update just made my night. Longdistance .. is your hubby so excited? April is going to be a great month.

Take care, Homesoon :D

Nov 27, 2009
THANK YOU LADIES
yes hubby and I are super happy right now. we have been waiting for this day for 4 years now. SOOO WORTH THE WAIT
we are looking at flights around April17th. I still am in shock.
My heart dropped when he told me KG called lol

my BF date was April 11th so sassy will get her call if not this week, next. dont worry girl.