App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
First Lady King - good things come to those who wait. Many congrats and all the very best to you and your husband. Keep the heart beating!!!

firstladyking said:
Thanks Nev. Oh WOW, I have so many things to do between now and Friday and no time to get it all done. I'll just make sure the important things are done, like hooking up the Moet :D

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
SweetieQ said:
As You Wait

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

“Dear brothers and sisters, be patient as you wait for the Lord's return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.”

(James 5:7, NLT)

TODAY'S WORD

God has put dreams and desires in every person's heart. But most times, there's a season of waiting involved. Maybe you're waiting for a relationship to improve; waiting to get married; waiting for a promotion, or waiting to overcome an illness. Much of life is spent waiting. But there's a right way to wait and a wrong way to wait. Too often, when things don't happen on our timetable, we get down and discouraged or anxious and fretful. That's because we're not waiting the right way.

Notice that today's verse doesn't say if you wait; it says as you wait. The fact is that we're all going to wait. It goes on to say that we should consider how the farmer waits — patiently and eagerly. We're not supposed to sit around and be discouraged; we're supposed to be hopeful, positive and full of expectancy!

Today, no matter what you are praying for, expect things to change in your favor. Today could be the day that God turns it all around. As you wait with patience and expectancy, you'll open the door for God to move. He'll fight your battles, and you'll see that abundant harvest He's promised in every area of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I choose to wait expectantly for You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I put my trust and hope in You knowing that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus' name. Amen.
SweetieQ...This is a very nice prayer. I pray for good things to happen to everyone on here and that we will all see our loved ones soon. We have to get through some hard times to get to where we are supposed to be in life. One stone over turned is 2 more to look forward too. Good things will happen, just keep your faith and the good lord will guide us through these hard times and make it a better tomorrow.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
SQ, As usual, tx. for the inspiration. Great scripture and Word.

SweetieQ said:
As You Wait

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

“Dear brothers and sisters, be patient as you wait for the Lord's return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.”

(James 5:7, NLT)

TODAY'S WORD

God has put dreams and desires in every person's heart. But most times, there's a season of waiting involved. Maybe you're waiting for a relationship to improve; waiting to get married; waiting for a promotion, or waiting to overcome an illness. Much of life is spent waiting. But there's a right way to wait and a wrong way to wait. Too often, when things don't happen on our timetable, we get down and discouraged or anxious and fretful. That's because we're not waiting the right way.

Notice that today's verse doesn't say if you wait; it says as you wait. The fact is that we're all going to wait. It goes on to say that we should consider how the farmer waits — patiently and eagerly. We're not supposed to sit around and be discouraged; we're supposed to be hopeful, positive and full of expectancy!

Today, no matter what you are praying for, expect things to change in your favor. Today could be the day that God turns it all around. As you wait with patience and expectancy, you'll open the door for God to move. He'll fight your battles, and you'll see that abundant harvest He's promised in every area of your life.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I choose to wait expectantly for You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I put my trust and hope in You knowing that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus' name. Amen.

thegentleman

Mar 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
June 21th 2012 Med's Done....: June 21th 2012
Doc's Request.
February 4, 2013
AOR Received.
N/A Sponsorship Approved: October 17, 2012
File Transfer...
October 17, 2012 In Process: January 30, 2013 RPRF Request..: February 4, 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
Exempt.
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013
I'm thinking of just sending my PP on to Kingston even though they didn't get to speak with me yet. I know that the call we missed was probably related to the PPR.

We sent emails, faxes and tried calling but still no response.

Should I take the chance? What are your thoughts?

This is all just so frustrating :'(.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
thegentleman said:
I'm thinking of just sending my PP on to Kingston even though they didn't get to speak with me yet. I know that the call we missed was probably related to the PPR.

We sent emails, faxes and tried calling but still no response.

Should I take the chance? What are your thoughts?

This is all just so frustrating :'(.
i think you should send them some email first to see if they would reply back to you give them 2 week before you send anything to them i think......they might just write your email you or call you back...that what i would do first

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
I was reading all the posts and enjoying the pictures. It took me a long time to read through all the pages here. Congratulations for those with good news and am sending prayers to all who are still waiting.
Here are some pics of me and Maddants.

These ones taken in Kingston...

These are wedding pictures taken at Maddants home in Santa Cruz...

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Beautiful pics. I can make out Emancipation Park, New Kingston.

Akiikwe said:
I was reading all the posts and enjoying the pictures. It took me a long time to read through all the pages here. Congratulations for those with good news and am sending prayers to all who are still waiting.

These are wedding pictures taken at Maddants home in Santa Cruz...

lonelycanadianwifey said:

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
tamarindball said:
Beautiful pics. I can make out Emancipation Park, New Kingston.
Thank you!

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Akiikwe said:

Ah sweet sweet Jamaica...Santa Cruz the hot hot city, that's where my father's family lives...you guys look so happy...the great thing about marrying a Jamaican is that you know you will always go back, and what a beautiful place it is with culture so rich. If my hubby wasn't coming soon these pictures would have me booking a flight. :p :p :p :p

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
tamarindball said:
First Lady King - good things come to those who wait. Many congrats and all the very best to you and your husband. Keep the heart beating!!!
Thanks so much for the kind sentiments TB.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
thegentleman said:
Awesome news, congrats ;D!

I wonder if any VO's read the forums and hear our pleas lol.
Thanks so much TG.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Pardon my manners, good morning forum family.
This is the day hubby gets his passport in his hand...will let everyone know when we cross that milestone.

I think I need to get some work done today, I'm taking next week off to properly "WELCOME" my baby to Canada and I'm taking him to beautiful Whistler, BC for three days. I can't wait :p :p :p

Have a great day everyone.
KINGSTON KEEP IT GOING...NNNEEEXXXXTTTTTTT!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
firstladyking said:
Pardon my manners, good morning forum family.
This is the day hubby gets his passport in his hand...will let everyone know when we cross that milestone.

I think I need to get some work done today, I'm taking next week off to properly "WELCOME" my baby to Canada and I'm taking him to beautiful Whistler, BC for three days. I can't wait :p :p :p

Have a great day everyone.
KINGSTON KEEP IT GOING...NNNEEEXXXXTTTTTTT!

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Today is the day! That is nice taking the week to spend with him......you going to teach him to ski up in Whistler? lol

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Morning Everyone, I hope that everyone have a productive day today..Let raise our voice so Kingston can hear us today....Come on Kingston stop the hitching and give us some good news today please......Im still waiting for my interview date or just give me a passport request...Hey Chickie (sis) how things with you......im still holding on for dare life lol...Things will work out for for all of us soon...To all my brothers on this forum...A early flight a dweet fi all of us... me a go cook some food so we can tek pon di plane...Jerk Chicken and Jerk Pork a dweet for mi....if you all want something else, just put in your request....lmaoooooooo........ :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p