Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Morning everyone! Any news? Im still patiently waiting!!

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
shortyp2000 said:
Morning everyone! Any news? Im still patiently waiting!!
I just want to hear that another one of us got PPR!

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
MixedChick92 said:
Good morning family,

Any news :eek:
Lol we asked the same thing haha. I kinda had a feeling nothing would be done until after labour day. Seems like everytime they have a holiday coming they dont work much the week before

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
shortyp2000 said:
Lol we asked the same thing haha. I kinda had a feeling nothing would be done until after labour day. Seems like everytime they have a holiday coming they dont work much the week before
Right, seemed like for these couple weeksthat passed things were moving along, now its back to normal LOL!

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
Good morning, check ecas today it say permanent resident application in process guess thats a good sign still don't see medical received yet email them the other day. How long it normally take for them to respond?

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
chucky44 said:
Good morning, check ecas today it say permanent resident application in process guess thats a good sign still don't see medical received yet email them the other day. How long it normally take for them to respond?
Yeah I think CIC is making it mandatory once they transfer your application its "In process" which is good, I'm assuming this is their new AOR.
I haven't received an email AOR any emails from them, I don't think I will until they either request something or issue PPR

EDIT: Sorry Chucky didn't read your respond clearly, good question for one of the other members. Hubby nor I have emailed Kingston yet.

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
MixedChick92 said:
Yeah I think CIC is making it mandatory once they transfer your application its "In process" which is good, I'm assuming this is their new AOR.
I haven't received an email AOR any emails from them, I don't think I will until they either request something or issue PPR

EDIT: Sorry Chucky didn't read your respond clearly, good question for one of the other members. Hubby nor I have emailed Kingston yet.
it's definately mandatory for ECAS to say in process once they receive your file as mine just read application received until last month when others were changed to in process mine was changed them. I received AOR in Feb and they began processing mine Feb 20 in Kingston but my application was in process for well over 5 months before this changed ... and again PPR was received exactly 2 weeks ago today and my ECAS still hasn't been changed ..

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
chucky44 said:
anytime I have emailed Kingston I have received a response typically in a week however twice it was 2.5 weeks I waited for a response .. i did the medical up front for my husbands application and my ECAS showed medicals received before it showed in process .. It was showing on my ECAS before my husband was even able to sign into his . I use my client ID to log in for myself and the application number to go in for my husbands . Regardless both my ECAS and his both showed medicals received from the beginning so personally if you have waited more than 3 weeks for a respond from them I personally would send another email . It could also very well just be information that they forgot to put into ECAS and in deed everything might be alright but it is always better safe than sorry.

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Paula_T said:
it's definately mandatory for ECAS to say in process once they receive your file as mine just read application received until last month when others were changed to in process mine was changed them. I received AOR in Feb and they began processing mine Feb 20 in Kingston but my application was in process for well over 5 months before this changed ... and again PPR was received exactly 2 weeks ago today and my ECAS still hasn't been changed ..
Hubbys just changed last month too, apparently they started processing his application June 8th 2015, next couple days it'll be three months. Kingston, please I just want to hear something ... :eek:

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Paula_T said:
anytime I have emailed Kingston I have received a response typically in a week however twice it was 2.5 weeks I waited for a response .. i did the medical up front for my husbands application and my ECAS showed medicals received before it showed in process .. It was showing on my ECAS before my husband was even able to sign into his . I use my client ID to log in for myself and the application number to go in for my husbands . Regardless both my ECAS and his both showed medicals received from the beginning so personally if you have waited more than 3 weeks for a respond from them I personally would send another email . It could also very well just be information that they forgot to put into ECAS and in deed everything might be alright but it is always better safe than sorry.
They probably just forgot to add medical in ECAS, it seems to happen to a lot of people.

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Paula_T said:
My ECAS still just says application recieved. We recieved your Application for PR on Feb 6th.
Medical results received
But the status has never changed.

Paula_T

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
nursewife said:
My ECAS still just says application recieved. We recieved your Application for PR on Feb 6th.
Medical results received
But the status has never changed.
sorry I meant to say IT IS NOT mandatory... I meant to say it's not mandatory for ECAS to read in process as soon as they receive your application or even once they start to process your application .because mine just said apication received and medicals received until approx 4 weeks ago at that time it changed from saying application received and medicals received and now reading we began to process your application on Feb 20/15.... That is proof there that ECAS doesn't necessarily have to read in process for your application to be in process because mine was processing for almost 6 months before it showed on ECAS ..... That's good news for anyone's who's PR application is just showing as application received this means your application is most likely being processed ... It's my understanding once they show you the date it began processing on ECAS then your husbands has already passed the medical and security check ..

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Paula_T said:
sorry I meant to say IT IS NOT mandatory... I meant to say it's not mandatory for ECAS to read in process as soon as they receive your application or even once they start to process your application .because mine just said apication received and medicals received until approx 4 weeks ago at that time it changed from saying application received and medicals received and now reading we began to process your application on Feb 20/15.... That is proof there that ECAS doesn't necessarily have to read in process for your application to be in process because mine was processing for almost 6 months before it showed on ECAS ..... That's good news for anyone's who's PR application is just showing as application received this means your application is most likely being processed ... It's my understanding once they show you the date it began processing on ECAS then your husbands has already passed the medical and security check ..
I'm assuming now it is mandatory, considering that nearly all new applicants from May & June (not just Kingston) have their PR status to in "In process" a couple days after it's been transferred to their Local VO.

I just think this is CIC'S AOR2. Because Nursewife received a email, I however did not, just that my hubbys status changed to in process, which is technically acknowledgement.

Also there really is no right answer to what they do and how they do it, all we can do is speculate.

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
MixedChick92 said:
I'm assuming now it is mandatory, considering that nearly all new applicants from May & June (not just Kingston) have their PR status to in "In process" a couple days after it's been transferred to their Local VO.

I just think this is CIC'S AOR2. Because Nursewife received a email, I however did not, just that my hubbys status changed to in process, which is technically acknowledgement.

It would be great If the process was clearer. The fact that 1000 applications may be processed 1000 different ways makes it so hard to gage. Seems this has been a slow week and not much progress. Fingers crossed that things will pick up ASAP and we begin to hear from them again!

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
nursewife said:
It would be great If the process was clearer. The fact that 1000 applications may be processed 1000 different ways makes it so hard to gage. Seems this has been a slow week and not much progress. Fingers crossed that things will pick up ASAP and we begin to hear from them again!
I hear you sister! I wish it was too.