Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
sheraig said:
Hey Guys!!

Jam: I'm feeling ur excitement...Cant wait to see what Mr. September has in store for us...

I think most people should get updates in September.

let us just relax (breathe in, breathe out).our time is just around the corner.

My God is faithful yesterday, today and forever more.

All in time.......!! Cheers.....
I`m loosing my breath with this immigration process it`s been almost two years from i apply for my husband and it take them 20 months before they request redo and police clearance and $1500 and i dont know how long and what gonna happen next .

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Welcome Kidd, Thanks guys, for the imput, so... so far no one has used the old style long Birth Certificate? anyone?

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good evening Forum :D

Well today marks the last day of August and like some have already said...I pray for UPDATES in September. I know we are counting down until our day on the 13th and I am sure hoping we have something to post on here that evening for you to read. I also want to welcome the new members to this great forum and wish you all the luck in the world with this process because it sure is a crazy ride as most of us on here know already, keep strong and try not to get too down!!!

PS.... My new job is great and I love it!!! Only thing missing to complete my world now is my Husband and stepdaughters.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]13 days and counting every minute!!! [/size] [/size] [/size]

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Godbless: I think most people used the newer BC. It wouldnt hurt if you ordered the new ones. You can do it online I think they have an express service for 5-7 days. Better to be prepared in case they ask for it.

http://rgd.gov.jm/?q=applications

There is a link to the Registrar General Department.

Are you sponsoring your hubby or are you being sponsored? Do you have any children on you file?

Rosie: One week and 6 days imagine that....almost there!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Rosie: Thanks
Jamy: I am the Applicant Hubby is the Sponsor. no kids just me in the PR Application

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Ok since you are here in Jamaica. Its easy to get the new B/C. You never know when you might need it in the future. Some places here even stop accepting the old one.

Where in Jamaica are you? I am in Portmore.

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Jamy: Ah 2010 we say and soon too

Sheraig: just keep holding on cos they cant hold you much longer.

Angie: you supposed to know that you are almost there, so just hold tight you soon done with the this whole process.

Missing: you know say your thing soon bust round the corner, its about tthat time, from 08 till now is just Ridiculous, but dont worry everything Curry. you waited this long it will only make your relationship Stronger.

Kidd: you and I are 16 days apart, and stressed as hell, yes indeed I am too. just imagine what the other guys and their Fams must be going through. looking at the other timescales on here its enough to stress anyone. but not to fear we have an all knowing compassionate God who will only suffer immigration to hold us all back for only so long. they will eventually have to grant all our Applications. I claim this in Jesus name too. I've had enough set backs in my life to tell everyone on here that this too Shall Pass Indeed.

Rosie: Your Interview is Locked dont even think of the words worry or fret although its hard not to think that. but keep your trust in Almighty God who took you and Hubby this far, Immigration is just an Illusion set up by the devil to test the strength of your Faith in God and your Love for each other.
but once this is over you will Give God a praise and come back here to tell us and others after us why they should hold on and be strong.

Confused: dont worry about it, these cases are a bit Different, but thats all they are different, I know from personal experience as I used to work with claimants in this Category in the UK. and I want you to know that For our Lord and Saviour looking at your case, its Business as usual for him. Please know that this Battle is not yours but the Lords, as long as you seek his guidance in everyway before you proceed with even as much as signing your Name on a piece of Paper. Please take this word and find peace in it.

soanxious: a you we ah wait pon fi mek kingston fly the gate.

Angie: another gate out fi fly and its all because of you.
Canuck KMC Virtuous KensWife MommyT NaeNae Iambless KID : is unuh mi ah wait pon fi di gate fly so mi can go through too.

Smoothie, Sanchester: we a wait pon unuh fi put in the thing .

all the peeps who went through succesfully all the best with your Fams and thanks for popping in now and even before your applications went through. the information you shared has helped people like myself just coming along to prepare our applications, and some of us have even gone on to succeed already. Forum fam this Forum is so relevant and necessary. and thanks to everyone on here for just being here. if I missed anyone out please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and all the same good luck and blessings at whatever level you are be it waiting to apply, awaiting approval, pending, in process or approved. Or landed and happy with Family all the best guys and thanks for your suppport, you will never know the chain of blessing you have started, cos every bit of info you share will be handed down to those in line.

Stay Blessed GodBless

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Jamy I'm in St catherine too Bogwalk

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chelley, I looked for the package that my husband was given back from IMM and could not find it, I must've packed it away for the move. He had gotten all of the pictures and forms back so I imagine the BC and marriage cert copies would be there as well...not sure though :)

good day everyone

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning forum!! ;D

another month gone and a new one beginning.....September, wow, summer went by fast. Although the days I missed hubby the most it felt like time was standing still.

rosemel - 12 more days woo hoo!!! so nice to read happy posts from you! Your husband and step daughters will be here in October....watch and see. I feel like October is going to be a wonderful month for us all!

missing - stay strong! your time is coming soon...September is going to be a good month

godblesswife - Amen to that!

sheraig - nice to hear from you! don't work too hard!

lcw - you've been quiet....must be the move that's got you busy! hard work but worth it in the end...enjoy your new home!

jammy - I'm trying to work up the nerve to start the 30 day shred lol oh lord help me...give me the courage to endure Jillian's ruthless workout lol

confused - you doin ok?

chelley - we haven't heard a funny kid story from you in awhile....give us something else to talk about lol

canuck - love the jokes....keep em comin

to anyone else I missed....have a wonderful day! :D

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Morning All and

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

Nae: I have given up on the shred!....tooo hard and it hurts my ankles for some reason! I just got back on my fitness band wagon. And follow the diet plan on www.sparkpeople.com They have a calorie counter and workout videos on youtube. It tells you exactly what to do in order to reach your fitness goals.

LCW: I think today is your big move day. Maybe thats why you so quiet.

Godbless: Ok so you are close then. Since its just you on the file I think you could be one of the faster cases. But like I said before KG is pretty unpredictable.

Confused: What date is your interview?

Sending you all positive energy! This Month is ours!!!!

Have a great day....

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Hi everyone

I still haven't received my AOR as yet. Next Wednesday will be 8 weeks. If after Wednesday and I still haven't received it should I email them and how should I word the email and whose information should be on it. Thanks

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
JW - thanks! I'll check that out. I decided to use the old weight watchers system of counting breads, milk, proteins etc. It seems the easiest to do. Just started Monday...wish me luck!

iambless - no AOR for us either and we're ahead of you...looks like they aren't sending them anymore lol

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Welcome september family, it will be a great month for us I feel. Jammy is gonna get some good news and hopefully we all will. Rose is gonna do great on the 13th. Wouldn't be weds without a litle joke

A retired gentlemen went into the social security office to apply for Social Security.

After waiting in line a long time he got to the counter. The woman behind the counter asked him for his drivers license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "Will I have to go home and come back now?" he asks. The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt."

So he opens his shirt revealing lots of curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me," and she processed his Social Security application. When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the Social Security office. She said, "You should have dropped your pants, you might have qualified for disability, too."

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
SEPTEMBER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Well, we look to this month with expectancy in our hearts....!! CHC you can do it!!

My friend went there yesterday and she says she saw a lot of family applicants.
I think they probably did like other family applications outside of spouse, conjugal for the summer....

I think you guys will hear something for this month..

MIssing: as an applicant waiting from 07...I truly know what u feeling mama.....
gwaan hold the faith zeen!!

godbless: love the vibes...gwaan bless wi up yes!!

Nae: working hard? every two minutes mi click pon some Canada related info... ;D ;D
whats my motivation???? lol

Rosumel/Confused: the time fly like wow....I cant believe its just a matter of weeks before u guys have the interview. Focus, relax and I pray that the Lord quells every level of anxiety, nervousness...All in time....Happy fi unu bad, bad, bad!!

Yes people I am truly working towards the winta body :p :p :p....

New life, new environment, new weather, culture, NEW BODY!! ;D