July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Sheraig you know bout...lol gotta keep things spicy

I don't know how people used to manage with letters and a few phone calls in a long distance relationship. Skype and Messenger makes things way more interesting. Hubby and I watch movies and play all kinds of games together. So we feel like we not missing out on much. Even when he is out with friends he don't leave me out and even though I havent met some of his friends in person they all know and talk to me on the phone. The only time we don't talk is when he is on one of his crazy fishing/camping trips.

True man even though you are far apart you have to nurture your relationships same way. And even though this process maddening and unfair it will make your relationships stronger in the end. Nuff time you gonna look at each other and say "look how much we go through to be together.."

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Hug up yu pillow and tink bout mi......buss da tune deh fi dem!!

No messing around guys....unu can hold out just a little longa....

Yeah for skype...mi a guh put out mi man...mi want use skype tu :'( :'( :p :p

Mad!!!!!!!!!!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
DWL...sheraig don't put him out!!!!!

I swear I cant sleep without hugging up mi pillow :'( Worst when the night cowl....lawd god.

GODBLESS: No sah no other woman muss cook for him other than his mother. Me rather him eat cereal everyday!

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
True word Ladies no Cheating round here.
one man to di kitty kat yeah. one man wi say.
no use throughing away a good thing due to few lonely months caused by immigration, and mi tell hubby the same thing babes you have any visitors , mek dem know dem time up before mi come. and he thinks I'm crazy too so he knows better. he knows he has a good thing and says that everyday, so he wont mess that up. and even if he lost his mind and stepped outta line within this crazy process, I'm the ring bearer and wearer so they have to Recognise and get to steppin when mi come.

on that note of Instant messaging and internet calls.
home girl used to be shy as hell. but what the heck its hubby . so you know say mi haffi give him a show now and again. thats when you see all him 32 teeth.
God Bless the Internet.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
sheraig said:
SEPTEMBER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Well, we look to this month with expectancy in our hearts....!! CHC you can do it!!

My friend went there yesterday and she says she saw a lot of family applicants.
I think they probably did like other family applications outside of spouse, conjugal for the summer....

I think you guys will hear something for this month..

MIssing: as an applicant waiting from 07...I truly know what u feeling mama.....
gwaan hold the faith zeen!!

godbless: love the vibes...gwaan bless wi up yes!!

Nae: working hard? every two minutes mi click pon some Canada related info... ;D ;D
whats my motivation???? lol

Rosumel/Confused: the time fly like wow....I cant believe its just a matter of weeks before u guys have the interview. Focus, relax and I pray that the Lord quells every level of anxiety, nervousness...All in time....Happy fi unu bad, bad, bad!!

Yes people I am truly working towards the winta body :p :p :p....

New life, new environment, new weather, culture, NEW BODY!! ;D

I agree with you It`s really getting to me nerve how these people take our money and pretending to process the paper faster and to be re unite with our hubby but seems like the other way around they take our money and sit on our paper and keep us apart from our hubby :mad: :mad: :mad: I guess because they don`t work hard for the money like we do that`s why they don`t really care how we feel. I been waiting for almost 2 years for my hubby paper. :mad: :mad: :mad:

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Jam: LOL.....Cereal mi seh tu..... :p

Some of dem gal ya...by yu quint dem, tief yu man....

Cereal, burger king, Subway eat fresh...no baba...

Mi nuh play dat mama.....dem ya gal ya....worst dem know di man
woman lives all the way in Jamaica..them come bout them passing thru
the neighbourhood, want use bathroom by yu quint dem cant si fi drive home,
it too late...and yu vulnerable horny husband....lawd geeze.... ::)

Like mi say if a suh put him pon fast.... ;D

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
She wouldnt teif him so easy you know sheraig.

I would be that crazy ass woman in the bushes. Stalking them ass. If she teif him she teif the two a wi.

Ah so som woman brite.. them see you happy and instead of finding a man of their own to be happy with them want yours.....

not a baxide. Them not gonna be happy and me sitting at home lonely and sad. Till death do us part we say!!!!!! :p

*oh no my crazy is showing*

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lmao! whoooie, its getting hot up in here!

''da supmn yaaa, dedicated to the man whe mi loove, baby mi nuh waa nuh other man, one man to mi um um yeaaah...''

all when we shy Godbless wi haffi open up (no pun intended) and mek the man feel good, we all know that them ting de give the man kicks, mek him waa tek a late night flight come sort out kitty an go back for work next day. heheheheeh.

Jammy i vote for the fastfood for hubby too, or cereal no other gyal nuffi a cook fi my man, u mad! lol, a my kitchen one him fi eat from straight! Kington need fi hurry up and send me home to hubby so mi can feed him right, a whe dem tek dis ting fah...choooo. and dat pillow ting, mi cyaa sleep without hugging my pillow and drifting off to fantasy land where i am with him

Missin...they taking the PISS! i am sure they can do much better than this.

Sheraig a true man, some women are like vultures! u tink dem nuh know how fi play round a man. I always say, i know hubby nuh even haffi go look woman cause him look good, and women always a like him even when we on the street girls be checking him out (GRIN)
i think mi amek mi mind get a hold a me, so i will stop talking bout dese tings cause next ting mi get bex and call hubby and start go buzzerk on him. lol

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawd gad Jammy u have mi a laugh out loud ina mi room and my sis asking me what happen! hahahahahahahaha.

listen any girl wonna try let them! i will pray for them before i turn their life into a lifetime movie drama.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
jamwifey26 said:
She wouldnt teif him so easy you know sheraig.

I would be that crazy ass woman in the bushes. Stalking them ass. If she teif him she teif the two a wi.

Ah so som woman brite.. them see you happy and instead of finding a man of their own to be happy with them want yours.....

not a baxide. Them not gonna be happy and me sitting at home lonely and sad. Till death do us part we say!!!!!! :p

*oh no my crazy is showing*
That`s " true Till death do us part" I told my hubby the same thing but i told him till death do us part but if you cheat on me your death lolz ;D ;D OMG when I was in Jamaica last 2 weeks ago we get free bread(loaf of raisin bread)/jerk chicken/corn/soup from other people because my husband always send me to go get them in the store and next thing he knew they didn`t charge me for all those stuff because they just want my phone number and ask me to go out with them lolz so i give them my hubby phone number next thing you know i heard my husband cursing on the phone coz he said man just calling his phone asking for me lolz

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
jam: u have mi laughing out in the office...dem a wonda if mi mad tu fought!!!

LOLOL...DWLLLLL!!!!

Dat mi tell my hubby tu.....me nah stay home a bawl and unu happy.....luddy!!!

These girls see how u happy and u man a treat u right and dem just want up the good treatment tu....

If they only spend the time fi look....u can still find a good man out deh yu know...but NOOOOOOO haffi big up dem chest say them tief a man! :p

soanxious: lef di man him nah duh nutten... ;D ;D

Godbless: gotta do what u gotta do....boring gal..dem nuh want nuh boring gal.... :p :p

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheraig said:
jam: u have mi laughing out in the office...dem a wonda if mi mad tu fought!!!

LOLOL...DWLLLLL!!!!

Dat mi tell my hubby tu.....me nah stay home a bawl and unu happy.....luddy!!!

These girls see how u happy and u man a treat u right and dem just want up the good treatment tu....

If they only spend the time fi look....u can still find a good man out deh yu know...but NOOOOOOO haffi big up dem chest say them tief a man! :p

soanxious: lef di man him nah duh nutten... ;D ;D
Godbless: gotta do what u gotta do....boring gal..dem nuh want nuh boring gal.... :p :p

Not a baxide no gyal naa tief my man. some a dem bright fi true though, dem red eye, once u have a good man dem nuh want one ''like him'' dem want ''him'' but a pity dem nuh know say dem haffi go school first go learn how fi tek care a my man cause my ting de pon a nother level. dem are luddy! I wonder how many of these IOs are married? or if they ever been in love or dem ting deh

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Boy Anxsious mi know the pose weh you a talk bout. thats the same pose that made hubby decide fi take a flight come valentines day just fi the weekend.
talk di tings dem.
boy oh boy how much longer, all this talk is bringing back memories thats making me think. oh God I miss my Hubby and his crazy ass. Kgn Hurry up. fly the gate.
and Jammy no dem coulda never live in Peace we vow till death do us part so no dishonour round here lol
dem want it make the news or what.
thats when them would know that the lady is gone and the madiques come out. but God is good it wont come to that, cos God know say mi cant take a Prison Sentance right now.
DWL KGN you got us illucinating here. what's this Diary of Mad Waiting Women? lol
Guys a little laughter is good for the souls Chin up. We'll make it through, see how sweet the love is.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godbless ur bad bad bad! hahahahaha, das why u hubby did haffi tek the flight. lol
Girl whe u go find da word de? ''madiques'' u know how long mi nuh hear da wud de? hahahahahah
Real talk