Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEY ALL!!!

Godbless... Welcome. I dont think you can use the old birth certificate, i had to get the new one. Girl i do hopw u do not have to endure the long torture like some of us here is going thru.

Jammy big up uself babygirl, hoping for you to hear something soon, september would be nice..

MI JUS FEEL SO (MI NUH WAA CUSS NUH CLAAT) RAAAAAAAAAS FED UP! I feel like venting this morning trust me. I just want to tell kgn

"tek u damn time, anytime u feel fit just call me, no need fi hurry because i am so comfy in jamaica while my husband is all the way in canada"

I am sick and tired of it, sick of it, sick to my stomach. We pass all these stages and still waiting..... mi tiad a it now man, mi waa be wid mi husband! mi waa wake up wid him and go sleep wid him and cook him dinner and tek care a we place and sawt him out a night time to... so again

kgn tek unu own baxide time

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Soanxious: sorry I'm laughing it aint no joke thing.....
U soo funny though!!
Vent yes......I hope u hear from them soon.

There are people on the skilled side waiting as far back as 2006.

I dont know what they doing at that office believe mi....

Vent hun...it alright....a nuff time mi want cuss tu.... :'( :'( :'(

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
soanxious - I am laughing too lol I know it's not a laughing matter but I like the way you think! I wish we could send you to work at KG office and take care of business!!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheraig mi a tell you say mi jus feel mawwwd! like how bounty killer cross, and miserable.
had no idea skilled workers been waiting so long. its ludicrous!
Sheraig mi pissed off at dem fi more than one reason trust me.... Ful time mi de wid mi husband now, a nuh play play ting dis and dem have every bclaat ting fi prove it, and if dem waa more ask fi it but nuh come treat mi like mi a beg dem a damn favor. Gurl i am mad as hell.... u know say all mi AOR latter mi never get, when we went kgn last december dem say how dem send the letter and all now mi nuh get dat and dem actually confirmed my address and mi still nuh get it. dem is a set a LIAD! and my med redo them print the letter from the 3rd a June and u know when mi get it.... the last part a july, and the post office never get it till the 25th a June. mi jus feel mad, tiad a it now man Jah see and know.

BTW, how long it tek fi dem get the medical when its redone?

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nae Nae, dem need fi have dem priorities straight man....seriously.
Suppose mi husband did jus get tiad and decide fi go give me some serious bun and all dese tings! it would be kingstons fault! (this one actually funny) they should be working feverishly to reunite people, as i said its not a damn game, but they treating it like a game, like peoples lives are the toys.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
SOANXIOUS: Vent yes. I think its harder for you knowing they have completed the file and still you sit there waiting. Boy I will be so glad when all this over. Just like you I want to go home and cook clean and sawt out tuh!

LMAO: I guess if we get bun we go a KG guh cuss out dem claat.....tooo funny :p

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jammy guuuuuurl.... ''kiss mi teet''

Everyday Hubby having take-out dinners, he really is not the type to cook. a one time mi see him cook and a saltfish and dumpling, i applauded him. him say more time him so tired when he gets home that even if he wanted to go round the stove he couldnt. He had a scare a few years back when he woke up to firefighters cause he was tired and hungry just got in from work and started cooking and fell asleep and the nieghbors saw smoke and called fire dept. he is not domesticated in the least he only do what he has to because i am not around, u know how it hurt mi when mi cook mi nice pastas and seafood and fish and dem tings de and he ask mi what i made and i tel him and him a say ''mi wish mi did have some a dat now''

IT HAT MI! dem a play round wid people man jah know...and mi feel like say dem need fi ketch up and stop messing around. are they even working or are they on the beach everyday for linch and nuh badda go back a work? kissteet. dem nuh easy a baxide.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
I guess if you hear you hubby saying he just had some home cooked rice and peas and Oxtail...FRET!!!! :p :p

My hubby work 12 hours a day sometimes and come home and eat cereal. Dem things dont right man. It stressing BAD!! Next month is one year since we filed and all now KG dont send us anything apart from one AOR letter. I feel they can process us in less that a month to baxide. Background checks and all that dont take so long. The just sit our files for months and do nothing.

But me done decide not to let them stress me. I know they cant hold us back forever!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
LOL!!

It really serious.....fi tru man...Them things nuh right!
The man dem married and haffi a eat junk fi dinner...cant right...
What dem expect the man dem fi du when cowl time come back again....
no man.....it nuh right mi nah lie!!

Unu betta get skype....No Bun Round ere

I understand ur frustration soanxious...when last u write dem? what was their response?

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Sheraig: Me have skype me love and the two of we drop a sleep with the mic and earphones on....no jim screechie round here :p

But I really don't worry about him cheating just like he don't worry about me cheating...We got it too good to mess it up. And I know nuff people tell me I am being naive, that I don't know what he doing over there and some say the same about me to him. But I don't see the man that could make me step out on my hubby and he will say the same thing.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
LoL ....Jammy!!

Girl, its not worth it.....messing up ur marriage for some of these broke a**, wanna be, five minute brothas :p

Thats people for you, sometimes when they see something good...it bun dem..

nuh mek dem mek unu gi unu man bun ya....

Just give him a peep or two pon skype..remind him what him waiting pon :p :p
woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :p :p :p :p ;D

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ JAmmy, Thank god fi skype! nuff ways to keep in touch now, not like first time days. when him at work we text or call, when him go home its always skype or msn, nuff times mi fall asleep on skype and him a watch me sleep. :D all if mi outside mi sign in to msn on my bb so im still talking to him. I dont really worry bout cheating, cause trust me if its one thing i know him love me bad bad, and even if him did a cheat it wouldnt mean crap. Matters not what people say Jammy, at the end of the day u know ur man

LMAO@ sheraig, nuh true ina dem cold time de. hehehehehe. him better hug up him pillow cause he knows i am crazy! I always run jokes wid him and tell him that the girls who been fishing roun him while i am not there before i get there he better give them notice. hahahahaha. He always says i am crazy. I wrote them bout two weeks ago. no response

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010
Doc's Request.
9-NOV-2010 but received a few days after AOR
AOR Received.
10-NOV-2010
File Transfer...
20-JULY-2010
Med's Done....
07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
I feel you on that soanxious, you know seh fi mi hubby used to claim say him nuh eat over night food and him and microwave a nuh fren, but boy oh boy has things changed.
its hard fi ah man stay put and ladies we all know say we nuh want nuh body find them way inna wi hubby heart with them cooking. lol take bad things and mek laugh.
Kgn wanna turn a good Man bad. not a baxide .....dem mussy want mi pray God fi dem, dem better mek haste wid wi tings lol
cos hubby know say mi cant manage a bun inna di sun hot yah right now, The Pastor said forsaking all others, Hubby reminded me of this last night... ahh too sweet. ;D
only hope him memba dat fi true else mi and him lol
but on a serious note.
Families are meant to be together, and you would have thought kgn would bear that in mind, its terrible watching everyone waiting so long, I saw hubby in March and thats still too long,
Dont want to have to wait and wait and wait... Which seem to be the way this process works.
I really hope kgn knows my hubby is a big baby and he needs mamma to fall asleep at night.
Hubby tell mi say Baby mi nuh sleep inna di bed at night, I've been sleeping in the coach, cos anytime I do hit the bed I wake up and you are not there and it hurts, I miss you, I miss your smell, I miss your food and your
little kitty.
ahhhh....poor mi baby.
mi feel it fi him bad cos you know say him a look fi mi to Massage mi kitty kat and ting right. lol

anxious when did you first go to see kgn after hearing nothing about your AOR?