not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Jah-Canadian said:
OK NOW IM BAFFLED. HUBBY JUST CALLED 5 MINUTES AGO, THEY CALLED HIM AND REQUESTED HIS PASSPORT?!!!

this is how life works ah...i just said and felt like giving up....honestly im over the moon and sooooooo confused...they havent even received his PC redo yet. i guess whoever was telling my MP that they were requesting more than just PC had no idea it was his PP. i did send an email on my husbands behalf, could that have pushed them to call? either way...

i dont have words...
Girl take it and run....PPR PPR PPR PPR for you!! How amazing! Still send them the PC bc if I am not mistaken you CANNOT land in Canada with an expired PC so better to have it ready and waiting when they ask for it. The meds are most likely extended. So now you can start looking up flights for october or november. Will you be going down to get him or will he be coming on his own?

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
Jah-Canadian said:
OK NOW IM BAFFLED. HUBBY JUST CALLED 5 MINUTES AGO, THEY CALLED HIM AND REQUESTED HIS PASSPORT?!!!

this is how life works ah...i just said and felt like giving up....honestly im over the moon and sooooooo confused...they havent even received his PC redo yet. i guess whoever was telling my MP that they were requesting more than just PC had no idea it was his PP. i did send an email on my husbands behalf, could that have pushed them to call? either way...

i dont have words...
This whole thing has made my head spin but alas, they pulled it all together in the end and gave you PPR. Stress relieved congratulations

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
PC redo request 05-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013 expired then extended
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Girl take it and run....PPR PPR PPR PPR for you!! How amazing! Still send them the PC bc if I am not mistaken you CANNOT land in Canada with an expired PC so better to have it ready and waiting when they ask for it. The meds are most likely extended. So now you can start looking up flights for october or november. Will you be going down to get him or will he be coming on his own?

yayyy!! thank you thank you!
until they stamp i aint bookin' lol i havent figured that one out yet...id hate to leave him to his own vices when he knows nothing about canada or where to go or what to say. plus a little part of me wants to experience it with him!

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
PC redo request 05-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013 expired then extended
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
lexi said:
This whole thing has made my head spin but alas, they pulled it all together in the end and gave you PPR. Stress relieved congratulations

tellll me about it lexi! lol thanks much

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Jah-Canadian said:
yayyy!! thank you thank you!
until they stamp i aint bookin' lol i havent figured that one out yet...id hate to leave him to his own vices when he knows nothing about canada or where to go or what to say. plus a little part of me wants to experience it with him!
I agree I want to experience it with my husband as well. After all this struggle and frustration it will be nice to get on a plane with him in MoBay and NOT leave him behind! Is your hubby going to DHL to send his passport today or tomorrow?? Remind me again if you already were in the process of getting the PC or have it in hand already or already sent it to KGN?

Once you see that DHL has picked up the package from the HC you can start looking up flights and hopefully that will be less than weeks away!

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words...
Awesome news girl! Congratulations :)

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
I'm feeling a lot more optimistic as I see you ladies go through. It helps me with an approximate time frame as to when to expect my husband. Congratulations again too all of you!! Yall are making me tear up with excitement for you. Although I have not been waiting quite as long, I'm anticipating and day dreaming about the day when hubby and I can start our lives together here in canada.

KGN is working! Thank God !! PPR for all !! :D :D :D

s_spence

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-18-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words...

Congrats, God is Great and prayers do work.
Was your file in KGn or in POS? our time line is around the same time so I am just hoping and praying we hear something soon, our file was transferred to POS.

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words...
Congrats everything is working out... hope the passport is returned soon

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
s_spence said:
Good morning all, I have a question, my hubs has 3 children who wont be accompanying him. Will they have to submit their information like copy of passports, medicals, birth certificates etc...if and when KGN contacts him to submit his documents?

just wondering if this happened to others, we would like to be prepared.

Thank you
Even if the kids not accompanying him I suggest you still have them send info in like BC, med, etc, that way later on if he needs to file for them it won't be an issue, I did plan to put my son on app n my representative told me to put his info in that way it won't be a prob but then I decide to take him back with me

Hope this advice is of help to you

impatientgirl

Jun 11, 2014
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/11/2013
AOR Received.
17 sept 2014 from POS
File Transfer...
23/12/2013
Med's Request
29/10/2013
Med's Done....
Redo med request 19/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17/6/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued July 6 2015
LANDED..........
DHL pick up package July 28, 2015 landed July 31
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words...

The almighty GOD is a awesome GOD girls just when you feel like giving up that's when he answers you
Congrats honey embrace the good feeling
We must all remember that GOD works in mysterious ways

Blessing

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words...
Congratulations is in order!!! I tell you nothing I mean nothing makes sense in this process especially with the Kingston VO. At least you can breathe a bit easier.

Still get all your info together and have it handy.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Good afternoon JamFam,

I don't want to take away any attention from all this good news and activity however, I did promise a post-landing update...lol!

Mr. DG & I, are "Finally" adjusted to each other...lol! I am not sure about anyone else but, the transition period of being married & single to married and living together was hard for us. To boot add the culture adjustment of Canadian living and I tell you my knees are tender from all the praying.

Don't get me wrong, I love having my Husband here, I just didn't think I would have to get "use" to living with him...not sure if that makes sense. It was a big adjustment for the both of us as we both have never lived with a significant other prior to this. I had a lot of learning to do...such as sharing space, learning to see and not see, and being patient with my husband's transition and learning phase.

Many a times I had to catch myself and say...DG...this is what you fought for, this is what you prayed for 27 months and this is what you wished for every time you saw a star :) I really had to look into myself and see what I could do to make this process easier for the both of us. It took a really good and long open candid conversation between the both of us and GOD to determine what it was that appeared not to be working. Once we had that conversation I tell you it was a 180 degree change.

We both know our roles and the expectations we have of one another. I tell you ladies and gents...this process is trying to say the least. We all picture that it will be rainbows and unicorns once they land but, "real" life has something else in store. Most of our relationships have been perfect to speak...such as vacationing...hotel stays...beautiful beautiful Jamaica but, transitioning to everyday life with bills, careers, school, children and all that good stuff are challenging. My best advice is to take one day at a time...be patient...be kind...and remember to LOVE hard.

Mr. DG is getting ready to take his Driving examination. He is also getting ready to go back to school and has adjusted well into taking the bus and going around on his own. I am really proud of my husband and I am grateful that he has enough patience for the both of us.

Stay Sweet as Always & May the Odds Be in Your Favour!!!

Love
DG :-*

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good afternoon JamFam,

I don't want to take away any attention from all this good news and activity however, I did promise a post-landing update...lol!

Mr. DG & I, are "Finally" adjusted to each other...lol! I am not sure about anyone else but, the transition period of being married & single to married and living together was hard for us. To boot add the culture adjustment of Canadian living and I tell you my knees are tender from all the praying.

Don't get me wrong, I love having my Husband here, I just didn't think I would have to get "use" to living with him...not sure if that makes sense. It was a big adjustment for the both of us as we both have never lived with a significant other prior to this. I had a lot of learning to do...such as sharing space, learning to see and not see, and being patient with my husband's transition and learning phase.

Many a times I had to catch myself and say...DG...this is what you fought for, this is what you prayed for 27 months and this is what you wished for every time you saw a star :) I really had to look into myself and see what I could do to make this process easier for the both of us. It took a really good and long open candid conversation between the both of us and GOD to determine what it was that appeared not to be working. Once we had that conversation I tell you it was a 180 degree change.

We both know our roles and the expectations we have of one another. I tell you ladies and gents...this process is trying to say the least. We all picture that it will be rainbows and unicorns once they land but, "real" life has something else in store. Most of our relationships have been perfect to speak...such as vacationing...hotel stays...beautiful beautiful Jamaica but, transitioning to everyday life with bills, careers, school, children and all that good stuff are challenging. My best advice is to take one day at a time...be patient...be kind...and remember to LOVE hard.

Mr. DG is getting ready to take his Driving examination. He is also getting ready to go back to school and has adjusted well into taking the bus and going around on his own. I am really proud of my husband and I am grateful that he has enough patience for the both of us.

Stay Sweet as Always & May the Odds Be in Your Favour!!!

Love
DG :-*
What a great landing story. Thank you for your honesty and I'm so glad that you are both adjusting well now. Lots of love, prosperity and peace for you and your family.

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words...
Yayyyyyy! Congrats to Mr and Mrs Jah-Canadian! I know how it feels hun, fresh feeling from yesterday morning :p It is truly an amazing feeling, relief, knowing that this long and painfull process is about to end for good at last!

Your hubby told you the only thing they requested is the PP? Because I know that they won't issue the visa if the PC is expired. If your husband already have the new one in his possession tell him to send it TOMORROW by DHL to avoid any further delay. Ask him to give you the way bill number, it will be delivered the next day around 15:35 and signed by J Hamilton ;)