09-09-2013 expired then extended
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
sammystorm19 said:
they will mail it to the address that you added on your application when you filed it. That is where they sent ours....even though I have changed mine since then.

Mrs Davis updated her file with her email and they still mailed information out. When we applied we added that email was the best form of communication. That is why they have emailed us but also followed up with snail mail.

When you emailed Kingston did you ask if you needed to redo your meds? You should find out that if you haven't asked. They won't tell you the email address for privacy reasons. Check your juink mail in your email and see if it's there....i know you probably have but I would still look.

ive checked junk deleted etc...but i never provided an email in the first place. i asked all correspondence be sent to me at my home and i did receive the letter for landing fee but this email thing has me confused...why would they send all other letters to me by mail except one of the most important ones?

and why is it i cant get a response?

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Davis said:
. They told me to ignore the letter regarding the new medical n police clearance. Not sure what that means. May be a denial letter now sent out. Who knows? It would all be easier if the simply emailed me the new letter
it is not a denial letter....can't be. It will be the request for PC and meds. And why the F aren't they emailing it. Doesn't make sense at all.

Maybe your MP can try and get them to mail it to you are at least get some answers from them so you know if you are to proceed with the PC and meds (which i would do anyways)

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Jah-Canadian said:
ive checked junk deleted etc...but i never provided an email in the first place. i asked all correspondence be sent to me at my home and i did receive the letter for landing fee but this email thing has me confused...why would they send all other letters to me by mail except one of the most important ones?

and why is it i cant get a response?
Hey JC,

Quick question...You have sent emails to Kingston in the past?

If so...their site basically states that this is implied consent for them to communicate with you regarding the application. (I can post it if you would like). It is pretty strange that this email has never been delivered or received. Knowing Kingston they probably entered someone else's email address or typed it incorrectly.

I have a set of notes where my VO indicated that she never sent me correspondence as my notes stated that a letter was mailed when it never was.

Hopefully, you receive the correspondence very soon.

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
PC redo request 05-09-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Hey JC,

Quick question...You have sent emails to Kingston in the past?

If so...their site basically states that this is implied consent for them to communicate with you regarding the application. (I can post it if you would like). It is pretty strange that this email has never been delivered or received. Knowing Kingston they probably entered someone else's email address or typed it incorrectly.

I have a set of notes where my VO indicated that she never sent me correspondence as my notes stated that a letter was mailed when it never was.

Hopefully, you receive the correspondence very soon.
Hey DG, yeah i have sent an email a couple months back with no reply regarding denial of visit visa over christmas, no reply. its so messed up how they wont give u anyyy info on what email they send it to or whats in the letter. im the frickin sponsor, i should be able to have access to all and any info on this application. ugh im soo frustrated, because i want to know whats in that stupid letter lol im worried that this will delay or even make us go over a requested time of submission...like really kingston, we should be able to add or make changes to our file at anytime with prompt response !

I just waited 45 mins with cic to find out they(mississauga) do not have an email on file for me, but then she proceeds to say but kingston might?!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? and then i asked about my landing fee and she cant see that update yet and its been 2 1/2 weeks, like they cant even confirm they have it but it came off my credit card and i faxed the receipt.

IM SOOO FED UP WITH THIS SHIT...I FEEL LIKE THROWING MY HANDS UP AND GIVE UP!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Jah-Canadian said:
Hey DG, yeah i have sent an email a couple months back with no reply regarding denial of visit visa over christmas, no reply. its so messed up how they wont give u anyyy info on what email they send it to or whats in the letter. im the frickin sponsor, i should be able to have access to all and any info on this application. ugh im soo frustrated, because i want to know whats in that stupid letter lol im worried that this will delay or even make us go over a requested time of submission...like really kingston, we should be able to add or make changes to our file at anytime with prompt response !

I just waited 45 mins with cic to find out they(mississauga) do not have an email on file for me, but then she proceeds to say but kingston might?!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? and then i asked about my landing fee and she cant see that update yet and its been 2 1/2 weeks, like they cant even confirm they have it but it came off my credit card and i faxed the receipt.

IM SOOO FED UP WITH THIS *censored word*...I FEEL LIKE THROWING MY HANDS UP AND GIVE UP!
Is it possible that they have an email address from when you emailed them previously? Good Lord only knows with them right!?! This whole process is definitely teaching us to have patience or maybe the opposite for those of us with patience we find that we no longer have it!?! UGGGHHH!! All you can keep doing Jah is keep asking and following up. Good luck!

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Is it possible that they have an email address from when you emailed them previously? Good Lord only knows with them right!?! This whole process is definitely teaching us to have patience or maybe the opposite for those of us with patience we find that we no longer have it!?! UGGGHHH!! All you can keep doing Jah is keep asking and following up. Good luck!
the worst part is that i have had the same email for 15 years. i would never give another one to be attached to something of importance. they are messing me around and im livid. i am patient when i know things are being done correctly. but i surely cannot sit back and wait for it all to crumble, ive invested way too much, so ask and follow up i will, but i seriously feel like giving up.

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
Just an update , kinston answered my email regarding late mail for the police clearance and medical. I begged for an extension due to late mail. Their response was to ignore the previous Mail asking for medical and police clearance , a new letter was sent to you Sept 24th( so 2 months after 1st letter was sent ). I responded to Please give me the letter via email since hubby signed the permission form and Jamaica mail is unpredictable. So we'll see
Excellent! happy its all working out ... u can breathe a sigh of relief. Hubby will be with u soon

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Jah-Canadian said:
the worst part is that i have had the same email for 15 years. i would never give another one to be attached to something of importance. they are messing me around and im livid. i am patient when i know things are being done correctly. but i surely cannot sit back and wait for it all to crumble, ive invested way too much, so ask and follow up i will, but i seriously feel like giving up.
What is going on with Kingston why cant they just get things together.... Jah-Canadian just relax... email them again and put in the subject medical extension and ask if your medicals have been extended. I realized when i put in the heading status update they dont respond but something specific they do.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Jamwife said:
Excellent! happy its all working out ... u can breathe a sigh of relief. Hubby will be with u soon
. I don't see it that way. Why would the email say ignore the past letter asking for an updated police clearance and medical. It says a new letter was sent out. Sounds like - forget the updates , it's a denial letter. Worst part is. Snail mail again. Just email me the letter Surprisingly a letter sent today and a response today!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
. I don't see it that way. Why would the email say ignore the past letter asking for an updated police clearance and medical. It says a new letter was sent out. Sounds like - forget the updates , it's a denial letter. Worst part is. Snail mail again. Just email me the letter Surprisingly a letter sent today and a response today!
Its not a denial letter.. as i mentioned before we are praying so all will go well, just a little glitch in the process things soon sort out

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
Jamwife said:
What is going on with Kingston why cant they just get things together.... Jah-Canadian just relax... email them again and put in the subject medical extension and ask if your medicals have been extended. I realized when i put in the heading status update they dont respond but something specific they do.

OK NOW IM BAFFLED. HUBBY JUST CALLED 5 MINUTES AGO, THEY CALLED HIM AND REQUESTED HIS PASSPORT?!!!

this is how life works ah...i just said and felt like giving up....honestly im over the moon and sooooooo confused...they havent even received his PC redo yet. i guess whoever was telling my MP that they were requesting more than just PC had no idea it was his PP. i did send an email on my husbands behalf, could that have pushed them to call? either way...

i dont have words...

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Jah-Canadian said:
OK NOW IM BAFFLED. HUBBY JUST CALLED 5 MINUTES AGO, THEY CALLED HIM AND REQUESTED HIS PASSPORT?!!!

this is how life works ah...i just said and felt like giving up....honestly im over the moon and sooooooo confused...they havent even received his PC redo yet. i guess whoever was telling my MP that they were requesting more than just PC had no idea it was his PP. i did send an email on my husbands behalf, could that have pushed them to call? either way...

i dont have words...
YAY!!! PPR....see things are working out

steen

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
April 23 2014
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
April 24 2014 for children
Med's Done....
June 2013. Now extended until April 30th 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 22 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 31/2015!!!!
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words...
YAY!!! congratulations on the ppr!!

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Jah-Canadian said:

i dont have words... Ah. That's amazing!!!!

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
Sammy Steen and Mrs Davis i couldnt thank you ladies enough for the support and congrats!i appreciate it so much!

i know this is a hard road for all of us

COMMON KINGSTON AND POS MORE PPR'S!!!!

PPR [size=10pt]PPR PPR[size=10pt][/size][/size]

HOLD THE FAITH JAMFAM AS WE ALL KNOW JAH BLESSSS