not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning JamFam and Happy Tuesday!!

Chanting for some PPRs for all the members that are In Process...

PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR PPR

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Jamwife said:
Mrs. Davis this noh right at all... just catching up on whats going on with u... girly i am praying for u. Hopefully ur MP will get in contact with Kingston today.
As others have said the date on the envelop seem to be in ur favour. Make sure hubby does not throw the envelop out. Get him to do PC and medicals as soon as possible and send it in before October 5th if possible since that would be ur 2 months if we are following the envelop stamp.

Girly as I said before i am praying and I am sure others are too. I cannot imagine how stress you feel right now but just now ur jamfam is here. Plz keep us updated.
. Thank you for your thoughts! I talked to my MP today who says he understands my fear and concerns but doesn't believe it should be a problem to submit the clearance and medical with a letter that says we received the letter late. He said there's a clear policy regarding MP's involvement. He cannot get involved but took my information and said to contact him again if there's a problem after we submitted . So , we'll do this now and see what happens. Thank you all for your responses and prayers. It helps more than you know. Wait 16 months and face this ? Faith and prayers. Thank you again

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Davis said:
. Thank you for your thoughts! I talked to my MP today who says he understands my fear and concerns but doesn't believe it should be a problem to submit the clearance and medical with a letter that says we received the letter late. He said there's a clear policy regarding MP's involvement. He cannot get involved but took my information and said to contact him again if there's a problem after we submitted . So , we'll do this now and see what happens. Thank you all for your responses and prayers. It helps more than you know. Wait 16 months and face this ? Faith and prayers. Thank you again
Get that PC done asap and call around the island to see if you can get an earlier medical done somewhere else!!!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Davis said:
Phew!! That is somewhat of a relief. Do you have the PC yet? Can you find someplace to do medical sooner? May be worth it if he can get that done this week and not wait until next week. Send the packaget to them by courier by end of week if at all possible with a letter explaining what happened. Also mention that they did take the fees so knew that you were not going to abandon the application. GOOD LUCK!

s_spence

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-18-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-01-2015
Good morning all, I have a question, my hubs has 3 children who wont be accompanying him. Will they have to submit their information like copy of passports, medicals, birth certificates etc...if and when KGN contacts him to submit his documents?

just wondering if this happened to others, we would like to be prepared.

Thank you

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
s_spence said:
Good morning all, I have a question, my hubs has 3 children who wont be accompanying him. Will they have to submit their information like copy of passports, medicals, birth certificates etc...if and when KGN contacts him to submit his documents?

Thank you
If you included them on the app, even if they aren't accompanying him, they will need to have medicals sent in. They will also need to have copies of PP/BC as well

Others on here that are in the same situation can provide more info though

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
s_spence said:

Thank you
Yes. Unfortunately, it seems like an unnecessary expense, but you do have to do the medicals, and if over 18 police certificates too. You also have to provide passport copies, and Birth certificates.

My husband's littlest one didn't have a passport so we had to get one for him to submit with the application.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Just an update , kinston answered my email regarding late mail for the police clearance and medical. I begged for an extension due to late mail. Their response was to ignore the previous Mail asking for medical and police clearance , a new letter was sent to you Sept 24th( so 2 months after 1st letter was sent ). I responded to Please give me the letter via email since hubby signed the permission form and Jamaica mail is unpredictable. So we'll see

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Davis said:
Just an update , kinston answered my email regarding late mail for the police clearance and medical. I begged for an extension due to late mail. Their response was to ignore the previous Mail asking for medical and police clearance , a new letter was sent to you Sept 24th( so 2 months after 1st letter was sent ). I responded to Please give me the letter via email since hubby signed the permission form and Jamaica mail is unpredictable. So we'll see
YAY....awesome news hun. See I told you things would be okay. Just get the PC and the meds done and send them in. This is happy news and such a stress reliever for you.

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
PC redo request 05-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013 expired then extended
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
Mrs. Davis said:

glad to hear it Mrs Davis...they should be fair and rectify it!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
s_spence said:

Thank you
As stated by Sammy & Lexi... These documents (medical, PP, BC) must be submitted

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Discussion : For those of you who 's hubby (spouse) have child/ren... Are they coming up now, later ???
What's your plans, thoughts, concerns etc... ( step children, blended family, etc) ;) :D ;D

Jah-Canadian

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-09-2013
Med's Request
PC redo request 05-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013 expired then extended
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2014
can anyone tell me.....as i stated yesterday, i contacted my MP looking to see where that so called letter they had mailed on september 5th was. he came back to me with the answer that they sent two emails. i never provided my email address on my application because i wanted hard copies of everything...stupid i know now but didnt then. so i responded with the fact that i did not receive anything. i have tried to see which email they claim to have sent it to and they wouldnt tell my MP. so i asked by email to kingston and mississauga that the only email address on file should be mine, and only mine, with no response.

im so confused as to why and how they wont tell u whats in the letter nor will they tell u what email address they are sending it to?
I know they requested new PC and we did that and sent it in yesterday, but what if there was more? like redo meds? i know that the request comes with a time line so if that is the case ive lost almost 30 days already.

my husband applied for a visit to canada over 5 years back and was denied, could they be sending it to the address of the person that put in for his visit because his UCI is the same for life...

so confused.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Jah-Canadian said:
can anyone tell me.....as i stated yesterday, i contacted my MP looking to see where that so called letter they had mailed on september 5th was. he came back to me with the answer that they sent two emails. i never provided my email address on my application because i wanted hard copies of everything...stupid i know now but didnt then. so i responded with the fact that i did not receive anything. i have tried to see which email they claim to have sent it to and they wouldnt tell my MP. so i asked by email to kingston and mississauga that the only email address on file should be mine, and only mine, with no response.

im so confused as to why and how they wont tell u whats in the letter nor will they tell u what email address they are sending it to?
I know they requested new PC and we did that and sent it in yesterday, but what if there was more? like redo meds? i know that the request comes with a time line so if that is the case ive lost almost 30 days already.

my husband applied for a visit to canada over 5 years back and was denied, could they be sending it to the address of the person that put in for his visit because his UCI is the same for life...

so confused.

they will mail it to the address that you added on your application when you filed it. That is where they sent ours....even though I have changed mine since then.

Mrs Davis updated her file with her email and they still mailed information out. When we applied we added that email was the best form of communication. That is why they have emailed us but also followed up with snail mail.

When you emailed Kingston did you ask if you needed to redo your meds? You should find out that if you haven't asked. They won't tell you the email address for privacy reasons. Check your juink mail in your email and see if it's there....i know you probably have but I would still look.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
sammystorm19 said:
YAY....awesome news hun. See I told you things would be okay. Just get the PC and the meds done and send them in. This is happy news and such a stress reliever for you.
. They told me to ignore the letter regarding the new medical n police clearance. Not sure what that means. May be a denial letter now sent out. Who knows? It would all be easier if the simply emailed me the new letter