+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excellent info LCW thanks alot I will pass that on to hubby for sure. And tell him to take care of it.
That way if the time ever arrive its taken care of.
Have a great ay everyone I am off to make some money. Hmm I need to win the lotto. ;D

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A GOOD DAY TO ALL!

Just checking in to see if there are any updates/good news or guidance/help needed. Hope that all is well with everyone and praying God's continued strength, guidance and blessings over the lives of you and yours!

HF: Thanks for the shout out darling, continue to be bless and a blessing to others!

ANXIOUS: Darling where are you??? I trust that wherever you are, you in good and all is well with you and the family!

SANCHESTER:
Try to calm down and think positive thoughts! You will only end up making yourself sick and be no use to yourself or anyone else for that matter! This process can take a toil on your entire body, ONLY if you allow it, but you need to keep yourself in good health. Continue to be encouraged, I'll keep you in prayers and much blessings!

WISHING ALL, a relaxing and wonderful evening! GOD BLESS!!!

snilespg2

Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It took me some time to have read through your 325 pages of post and it is welcoming how friendships have developed throughout the thread. I contemplated beginning a new thread but figure since my application is being process through POS TNT office here is a good place to begin.

I want to know if CIC frowns upon re-marry of former spouces. I would like to bring my husband to join me in Canada after I land.The reason being, we currently do not reside together and other than our daughter we have everything separate so filing conjugal and common law will deem difficult. My attorney advised me this is the most plausible approach.

But let me give a brief history (and please I am not looking for any sympathy just accurate information). My ex-husband and I got married right out of High School (13yrs ago). After 1 1/2 years and baby pressure got to the both of us and we divorced and I moved back to mom. I remarried, he never did. When my divorce fell through (5 yrs ago) I swore never to go through marriage again. Focused on daughter and career I decided Canada would be a great place to raise her (dad didn't object but was hurt that I was taking her esp since I don't have any family in Canada) when I discovered I have a breast condition called inductal papellomas discovered in June. He has since been there for me (always supported our daughter) and I now see that although I have a great future to look forward to, not having him there for our daughter will be difficult on both of us. We are in our late 30s now.

He has no status in the US and would have to return to TNT for me to file for him however I want to make sure this is the best possible approach. Should I notify CIC. Would it jeapordize my current application? Again I am just looking for any factual information.

Thank you so much

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
good morning room

god is good

got back last night without hubby*sigh*
plane was delayed 5 freakin hours.all they gave us was food vouchers and a "sorry" .kiss my $%$#
auntie came 2 freakin days early and shortened my early anniversary*#$%^

oh well every dissapointment is for a good and everything happens for a reason

just venting

and still no word from kg ..so does that meanby bf date is sept 1 .hubby dropped off the documents july 1.i can contact thrm then, right?

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning forum :D

I hope everyone one is good and has a wonderful weekend. I was SO hoping when I popped in here this morning I would read of somoene's UPDATE!!!!.... Dammit!!! Comon KG ...give us some news!!!

I LOVE my new job...but I am SO busy right now with meetings and getting organized for the students arrival next week. The college is great and I feel so at home already .... ;D Meeting lots of wonderful people and finally I have a job I want to get up in the morning for!!! ......lol.

BIG shout out to JAM, LCW, GLO,NAE, HF, SHER, CANUCK, CONFUSED, VW and everyone else I might have missed. 8)

Ok off to work now!!!! ;D .....WOW never thought I would smile about that....lol.

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Welcome Back KMC :)

Sorry you had such a long rass delay with your flight. I had a long in transit delay in Trinidad when I was coming back home last week but I was able to go through immigration and leave chill around the airport grounds. It wasn't that bad and it kinda helped kill time because the excitement of being in a new place.. LOL

Rosemel, sometimes our jobs make us happy even though we may hate them. There were days I used to fret over my job and other days I used to look forward going to work.... LOL .... yes, those bitter-sweet days love.

How is everyone else doing? I hope all is fine and well.

So, I am a little upset or I don't know if you call this being selfish but I am a little annoyed that my VO is granting PPR to applicants who have just applied while others like myself have been waiting for over a year for them to schedule an interview with still no letter for interview instructions.

I am happy for those who have been getting through the process but at the same time I ponder upon their words "we process applications on a first in, first out basis" .. clearly this isnt what they are doing anymore. Arggghhhhssssss ..... this process does piss you off and it makes you just want to meet the IO and ask them why they do certain things the way they do especially when ppl who have done the same or similar application to yours have been approved faster then you have.

Have a great day everyone :)

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Moorning

rosie thats GREAAAAAAAAT as long as life right now is making u smile that is GoOD ...and as long as you smile you have the ability to laugh as well ...so you are one up Rosie...Keep your positive attidue going girl b4 u know it hubby and girl will be home ... ;D

KMC....Your BF date would roughly be around that date YES ...So hold on and wait girl ...it will come...in the mean time dont be mad at aunty Its life girl .... Its just another sign your alive and kicken and liven ...keep ur head up ... ;D Glad u had fun with hubby and for the most important thing you seeen him and was able to hold and hug him up ...

Confuse i read the post about twins that is frustrating YES....And i totally understand ur frustratation ..I was there sooo many times BUT all i can say is ...There LUCK and your BIG test ...It does teach you patience you may not relaize it BUT it does ...Your soo close to ur interview ....So please keep sane confuse and calm ...Let go of all those anxieties for a day is you can and try to lift the weight off your shoulders ...Because soon you willhave the BIG UPDATE and everyone will be wishing they were you !!

anyways i am not to awake still ...To may late night ..I NEED SLEEP!! hahah

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
snilespg2

Hello welcome ...

I honeslty do not have answer for you ...He is not legal in the US ?? And the papers are already in for him ??

Umm that is defiatly a tricky subject ..If he is in the US then that means you will have to file through buffalo ...And i am not sure how that is going to work since he has no staus there and the spouse filling for him is canadian ...

I would defiatly make a thread on the main page and ask some of the advanced member this one ..I have spent several years here trying to undertsand the IMM process but your question has me stumpped ..

Here is my guess I think he should return home...Facing deportation in a country that you arent appling to become a citizen would more than likely end up in deportation ...Because they are going to be needing personell info address and wat not ...The USA i am sure will not have sympthay for it and ultimatly deport him anyways..

I am truly sorry i odnt have a educated answer BUT i am pretty sure he need to get straigh leave USA and get the paper in to the POS and do it properly ...Anyways it wont jepordize ur future applications in anyway but if he leave USA and goes home then you stop the application and start it all over again beacause he now is in another country ..

Question when did you file for him ??
So he no status is the USA meaning he is illegally there correct?

Glad you took the time to read our 325 pages lol I am sure it was a good read ... ;D ;D

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hello and Good Morning everyone!!!!

I've been reading through the resent posts and a couple of people have said that this forum is getting quiet and it's probably because the "old timers" have their loved ones home now... all I have to say is and yes Im going to bust out with some rick astley lyrics... PLEASE DON'T GO, Please Don't Go....!!!!!!!! I need you people... I havent even submitted my application yet... who the heck is going to help me!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!

Man oh Man, i can't wait to be an elder in this group...!!!!!

Ok, well updates... My hubby went to kingston te other day to get his police stuff done... seven hours later is was finished. He was telling me... and someone in this forum wrote about it awhile back, about the freud crap that took place and those who had it done before June 4th and to redo their police checks... well let me tell you. He was sitting in a room with a bunch of pissed off people having to redo it. He also said alot of people were yelling, because i guess if you have money, you got right through. There were a couple of dancehall artists and they were in and out in a half hour... anyways, he's glad that process is over, but not looking forward to the 3 hour drive back to kingston just to pick it up next wednesday.

I can't wait to get this damn application in!!!!!

I hope everyone is well... and keeping their head up...

:)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
MORNING EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Sanchester: Its no fun being an ELDER!.... :p I wanna be done with this stupid process soooo dang bad. Man I heard about the long wait times at the Police Records office. But I think once the people who did it in June finishes the redo then things should quiet down again. Don't fret about not getting help people will always be around to help. Usually good news brings everybody out of the wood works.

LCW: I wonder what keeping you up at nights... ;D Have you packed up and move to the new house yet?

NAE: Where are you girl? You gone all quiet. Hope you good.

ROsie: Glad to see you love the new job! How many days left in your countdown?

Confused: I know how you feel believe me. You happy for those who get through but then you look at you still waiting and that is tough. But keep your head up. Your interview is just right round the corner. It will soon be over.

KMC: Welcome back. Sorry things didnt go as planned but I am sure it was nice seeing and holding your hubby again. Hopefully it will be all over soon.

Welcome snilespg2 . Wish I had answers for you. Maybe you could try posting in the general area too. And you are right there have been some great friendships formed on here.

ITS FRIDAY which means no work will be done today.....I dont have no dominoes to lick round the back but I sure got the INTERNET!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Enjoy your day all!

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
lonelycanadianwifey said:
Moorning

rosie thats GREAAAAAAAAT as long as life right now is making u smile that is GoOD ...and as long as you smile you have the ability to laugh as well ...so you are one up Rosie...Keep your positive attidue going girl b4 u know it hubby and girl will be home ... ;D

KMC....Your BF date would roughly be around that date YES ...So hold on and wait girl ...it will come...in the mean time dont be mad at aunty Its life girl .... Its just another sign your alive and kicken and liven ...keep ur head up ... ;D Glad u had fun with hubby and for the most important thing you seeen him and was able to hold and hug him up ...

Confuse i read the post about twins that is frustrating YES....And i totally understand ur frustratation ..I was there sooo many times BUT all i can say is ...There LUCK and your BIG test ...It does teach you patience you may not relaize it BUT it does ...Your soo close to ur interview ....So please keep sane confuse and calm ...Let go of all those anxieties for a day is you can and try to lift the weight off your shoulders ...Because soon you willhave the BIG UPDATE and everyone will be wishing they were you !!

anyways i am not to awake still ...To may late night ..I NEED SLEEP!! hahah
jamwifey26 said:
MORNING EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Sanchester: Its no fun being an ELDER!.... :p I wanna be done with this stupid process soooo dang bad. Man I heard about the long wait times at the Police Records office. But I think once the people who did it in June finishes the redo then things should quiet down again. Don't fret about not getting help people will always be around to help. Usually good news brings everybody out of the wood works.

LCW: I wonder what keeping you up at nights... ;D Have you packed up and move to the new house yet?

NAE: Where are you girl? You gone all quiet. Hope you good.

ROsie: Glad to see you love the new job! How many days left in your countdown?

Confused: I know how you feel believe me. You happy for those who get through but then you look at you still waiting and that is tough. But keep your head up. Your interview is just right round the corner. It will soon be over.

KMC: Welcome back. Sorry things didnt go as planned but I am sure it was nice seeing and holding your hubby again. Hopefully it will be all over soon.

Welcome snilespg2 . Wish I had answers for you. Maybe you could try posting in the general area too. And you are right there have been some great friendships formed on here.

ITS FRIDAY which means no work will be done today.....I dont have no dominoes to lick round the back but I sure got the INTERNET!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Enjoy your day all!
Thanks you guys.

This means so much and it helps a lot when someone can offer a good thought and advice that totally makes me stronger and forget about what is happening. I thank you all so much for doing this.

LCW, you made me almost tear when you said "soon I will have my BIG UPDATE and everyone will be wishing they were me" awwww ..... I have had those wishes and yes, I am so looking forward to that day my friend.

Jamwifey, I am keeping my head up very high love and I am working uber hard to kick rass at that interview. I do hope you get answers in soon time too. I sometimes wonder why they are taking forever with your case too.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone!

welcome sniles! I'd love to help but I have no experience with anything like your situation. I agree with lcw, perhaps posting a thread will draw out those who can help you.

lcw - are you ready to move? isn't the house closing on Sept 1? moving sucks but you'll be so happy once you get into that nice big house!

sanchester - don't worry, there are enough people around to help out...and lcw always answers when you call lol

rosemel - glad you are enjoying your new job! you even sound happier than usual ... well I mean by reading lol life is starting to fall into place for you, soon hubby will be here and life will be better than ever! it's not long now

kmc - welcome back! sorry you had to come home without hubby but hopefully he will hear from KG in the next few weeks....I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

confused - you gotta wonder about these IO's...it seems some work at a snails pace while others are cranking them out quickly. They should get rid of the dinosaurs that don't work and replace them with people who do!

jw - I'm here...been busy at work and sometimes I read posts and just have nothing to say. I try to post everyday but it's been so damn quiet!!!

I'm in a mood today let me tell ya!!! hubby was in a car accident last night, nobody was hurt but he was at fault and the police were there....they managed to work out that hubby will pay for the damages to the other car and the car he was driving because it was his friends and the police didn't lay any charges - thank God! He was so scared and upset and it broke my heart to hear him that way. I couldn't even be there to comfort him....all I could do was try to verbally comfort him on the phone. Geez, he's losing his job in another week and now this? I know God doesn't give us more than we can handle so I'm trying to take it in stride and I keep telling hubby not to worry it will all work out some way some how.

I'm buying lottery tickets and 50/50 tickets at work today lol wish me luck...I need it!!!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
hey

Ummm mNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO absoutly not my house is like a cave right now ....Bring ur rass flashlight cause duppy deh bout ...hahaha ...no serious hubby is convinced we nuh need to pack ...mad him mad ...I have been bringing in boxes from wuk ...so some ting a pack but everyting him think seh we a guh fling backa deh truck...Okay ...hahaha ...we will see some of deh bwoy weh deh a farm wuk again a guh come fi help ...

And let me say best help dat .. Jamaican can wuk like woooi ... ...so deh bwoy dem a guh come fi deh day ...1 shot move trust me ... ;D I am getting excited but stressed to ..cause its so much like starting over ..hanging picuture rearanging ...bwooy ...but i have hubby here and that is all that matters..

Confuse the race is not just for the swift but for those who can endure ... ;D so endure endure endure my freind and win your race!!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Confused: I wonder the same thing sometimes. But a so it go. Everything in life cant be smooth and easy and in the end it will just make us stronger. One day you will look at your spouse and say look at what we went through to be together....It will make us appreciate each other more.

Nae: Bwoy that sound rough on your hubby. Just give thanks cause it could have been way worst. If I wish you luck and you win that lotto...you owe me 5 million dollars...deal? ;)

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
yep you're right about that jw...everything in life can't be smooth and easy. Both hubby and I are giving big thanks today, you're right, it could have been much much worse. I just found out the cost to repair the damages is not nearly as much as we thought it would be...whew! sounds like the damages are relatively minor. God is definitely on hubby's side today!! Thank you God!!

so jw, when you say 5 million is that in JA dollars? lol if so, you got a deal!