File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Its so hot hear in Jamaica..but i have a lot of fun can`t do to much BAM BAM because where hubby live is up the hill and by the time we reach up to the hill i`m half dead..too bad car can`t go up to the hill ;D ;D and can`t go on th e internet too much because mosquito just bitting me up my legs :mad:going to runnaway bay to swim tomorrow :p :p :p

:p :p :p :p :pLOVE JAMAICA SO MUCH DON`T FEEL LIKE GOING BACK TO TORONTO :p :p :p :p

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone hope you all are having a nice weekend.
Missing why are waiting till you get to the top of the hill. Woman ya can Bam Bam anywhere..lol well maybe not anywhere but ya know.what I mean. :p :p
Hopefully after you hand in your things hubby won't have a long wait.
Little mans momma called to let us know she is to pick up his passport Aug 24th. So looks like he can hand it all in by month end.

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Kimore- Thank You, and you are very welcome! I am blessed to know that you feel comforted through my posts! It is the Glory of the Lord! :) He truly has blessed me and in return, being a follower of Christ, I bless others with the word of God! You are also a beautiful person with a beautiful spirit, stay encouraged, GOD IS ON THE JOB!! THANK YOU JESUS! :)

Again, you are in my prayers and I know your time is near! Enjoy your Anniversary, and don't worry, remember Jesus is on the main line! AMEN!

Forum Fam, be encouraged, and remember BE STILL AND KNOW THAT GOD IS GOD! AMEN!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I trust that all is well with EVERYONE
!

HF: Thanks for the shout out, all is well with me. Just was busy the past week preparing for the theory driving Exam. How are you doing my darling? I hope all is well with you and the family. You're indeed a blessing!

ROSEMEL: Patience is indeed a virtue, and you're one of the individuals that have exercise that greatly! But know that your waiting will definitely NOT BE IN VAIN! God is perfectly working it out for you, be encouraged darling!

NAE, virtue, jam, kimore, glo, missingbaby, kimore, kenswife, sheraig, canuck and anyone not mentioned by name: much blessings and it's my prayer that God in His grace and mercy will continue to strengthen, keep and bless you and your family. The end of this journey draw nigh, stay focus on the positive outcome and knowing that the wait will be worthwhile.

EACH DAY WE LIVE IS A PRICELESS GIFT, INSPITE OF!!!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum :D

Well today marks 4 weeks until my hubby is sitting in front of Immigration answering all their questions on whether our relationship is true or not. I cannot wait for this day to find out how much longer they are going to keep us apart. It seemed like an eternity when we received our letter in the mail requesting this interview but time has truly flown by. I hope that soon the waiting for all of us from 2009 is almost over. KG needs to get a move on us old timers and bring our loved ones home to us!!!

I hope everyone has a great week and I read some more good news of someones "UPDATE" .

Today is also my last day at my old job and tomorrow I start my new one... Life for me will soon be everything it should be .. :D 28 days and counting!!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Amen Virtuous, I echo Kimore's sentiments! You are truly a blessing and an encourager. ;D

Good morning everyone! Give it all to Jesus. He's never lost a case and never lost a patient. He's a lawyer in th ecourtroom adn a doctor in the sick room! Bless His Name.

When the wait is too much to bear. call on him and he will carry you through. :D

Be blessed & Stay blessed! ;)

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Monday everyone. Rosemel 4 weeks will be over before you know it. And hubby will pass that interview with flying colours. Makes you wonder why they interview some and not others. Maybe they have a amount they have to , oh who knows I stopped trying to figure IMM out long ago.
Today is our 2nd wedding Anniversary. Next yr thank god we can celebrate together.
Hoping and praying for good news this week and some updates. :D

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Hey everyone,

How's everyone doing? Hope you all are smiling and keeping excellent. Big ups to all you wonderful people and new faces that have joined the forum. You all know who you are. Also, big smiles and happy shout outs for all the great updates from CIC. You guys continue to keep the ball rolling non stop man.

CONGRATSSS GLO on your 2nd Wedding Anniversary ... woooo hooooo to you and hubby :D

So I am finally back from my one week with my partner in Barbados. I had lots of fun but the time was short as usual and you know the sad drama when we all have to part from our loved ones? Well ya, it was a tough time indeed. I strongly recommend Barbados to anyone who is planning a vacation in the future.

It's very modern, clean, the people are friendly, everything's up to date, you name it man. I really didn't miss Canada on that island.

The beaches are freaking amazzzzinnnggggg and cleannnnn .... gawdddd ..... only downside is the water is very salty but crystal clear.

Cost of living is very expensive including food. They use either Barbados Dollars or USD. Be prepared to spend quite a lot on food and outdoor activities.

It still was a vacation well worth every penny of the spending.

Our next trip may be to Tobago or Curacao. It hasn't been a week since I got back from BGI and I have already started looking into our next vacation spot which may be in January. Time seems soo long but we have to take a break from all the spending and save up again.

I am out of here for now :D

Have a pleasant day y'all

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
I forgot to ask you guys.

So, my interview is in about a month from now and I still haven't received any instructions from the POS office.

Is this normal that they take forever to send out their interview letters? E-CAS only has the update and aside from that, I have had no correspondence whatsoever with the Visa Office.

I am kinda getting worried because the days are nearing and I have soooo much work to do in terms of gathering all the additional evidence post application. It seems like it's easy putting together all the evidence but boy oh boy it's time consuming and gets confusing.

How much is enough evidence to submit?

So far I am submitting over 300 pictures from since our application and vacations together, phone records and emails (since I left Canada), our 2009 tax return statements, our mortgage statement, utility bills for our new condo, land tax receipts, house insurance, boarding passes, passport pages with stamps, receipts of all our spending on vacations, hotel check out statement, bank account statements to show proof of address, wedding and birthday invitations from our friends, Power of Attorney and a few other stuff which I can't remember ..

Is this enough?

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
Good morning everyone!

confused - welcome back! it's nice to hear from you...we missed you! Glad your trip was wonderful. I totally understand the sadness that comes with parting ways at the end ... boy last time I cried more than ever! There's nothing anyone can say to take away that sadness but on the up side you will be together again...it's just a matter of time. Hopefully the time is short after your interview! Sounds like you have tons of proof for your interview. I don't know enough to offer any advice on your question about instructions etc. Sorry!

glo - Happy Anniversary! I too think IMM has certain quotas to meet for interviews, pp requests etc. I wonder what their criteria is. Maybe it's just a lottery system lol

rosemel - I hope the time flies fast for you! they definitely need to clear out the 2009 people! it seems so unfair to keep families apart for so long

well it's a start of a new week, we had a few updates last week so let's see some big updates this week!!! come on KG, get these files processed and bring our hubbies/wives home ;D

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Hey Everyone

GlO: Happy 2nd Anniversary.

Confused: Welcome back. Sounds like you have a lot of proof. I know saying goodbye is hard but hopefully this will be the last goodbye after the interview.

Rosie: 4 weeks will fly by so fast. Your hubby will be home before you know it.

Hope everybody have a great day and hopefully KG will keep the updates coming this week.

Bless up

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
welcome to a new week everyone. lets all pray for good news for all. Its monday so time for a chuckle

"I can't find a cause for your illness," the doctor said. "Frankly, I think it's due to drinking." "In that case," replied his patient, "I'll come back when you are sober.

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Guys I am sooo nervous for my interview.

I really feel as if I will screw up big time because they will pressure me due to my past situation.

I hate being put under pressure and stress because it is then I tend to freak, panic and do/say stupid things which I am afraid will be the situation.

Someone in another post was saying that you have to CONVINCE the IO that the rship is genuine. How do you go about doing that? DO you just use evidence or do you have to just talk your life out to convince them.

I thought I would be fine but this situation is indeed putting a complete toll on my health and I am sooo dammm afraid that it will send me crazy before I know it.

I have already been having anxiety or panic attacks at nights where I jump out of my deep sleep and feel nervous, shaky, short of breath and as if I want to run far far away. It's a very strange feelings I have been experiencing lately and it scares the crap out of me because this has never happened to me before.

I am so grateful for this forum so I can share my experiences, thoughts and feelings with everyone to let you know that these things do affect our health. Some of us are just strong at it while others like I become so weak and feeble :(

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to ALL!

CONFUSED: From reading stuff of other forums where individuals underwent interviews, it seem as though the IO's are not only interested in tangible evidence (like photos and so on), but also how well do you know your hubby and information about him/her such as (D.O.B., his/her job & position, stuff about his family, like parents names and siblings, etc). And it seems as if you have loads of hands-on proof of the genuineness of your relationship. Just try to relax yourself and think positive thoughts, otherwise you will end up sick and will be of no use to you or your hubby. As long as you believe that you know your hubby well, you should be fine. God will guide and help you through this process, you just have to give Him a chance to do so. Hope this helps, be encouraged darling!

GLO: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And we coming into agreement that this is the LAST one you will have to spend without having hubby home with you. Much blessings!

HF: Thanks for the message, you are indeed a blessing in the lives of so many I'm sure of it :). Continue to uplift and encouraged, much blessings to you and your family!

VIRTUOUS:
Hellooooo and continue to be a blessing. Trust that all is well with you and your family!

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
May God's guidance, grace, mercy and blessings continue to overshadow us all, especially those who are patiently waiting to be united with their loved ones, my prayers and thoughts are with you guys!!!