Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning forum!

lol oops! I need to brush up on my Dora info lol you're right lcw - no little ones here so no Dora at home

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Glogirl68 said:
Hey Missing did you guys wait for the full year to be up before applying to come back? Cause basically whats written in the CIC site says if you apply before the year is up you need a ARC after the year is up you don't.
Again its all coming back to $$$$$. And don't ya know we are all millionairs. ;D
Husband is been out of the country for almost 2 years now and and its only now they asking us to pay $1500 and a letter from him regarding in his opinion or view give them a reason why Canada should take him back and they didn`t ask to pay for the ARC maybe because it`s almost 2 years from his out of the country but anyway to make it safe i`m going to buy the bank draft here in Canada at Scotia bank since they said it valid in jamaica if i buy it here then when we drop off the paper on August 11 we are going to ask if we need to pay the $400 . Does anyone know the $1500. who should be payable to.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning forum family, I trust this new week finds everyone in great health and spirits and ready for some good news for us.
Jammy wants gwan, you should be getting some good news soon
Ok, some humour to start our week
A teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories. Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made
a mess." "And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!" "Very good," said the teacher.

Next little Lucy raised a hand and said, "Our family are farmers, too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks and the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched." "That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am! My daddy told me this story about my Aunt Marge. She was a flight engineer during Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a Machete. So .. she drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break. Then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. She killed 70 of them with the machine gun until it ran out of bullets! Then she killed 20 more with the machete till the blade broke; then she killed the last 10 with her bare hands." "Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?" "Stay away from Aunt Marge when she's been drinking."

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HEYYYYY ppls trusting you all had a great weekend. Not much going on here same thing different day. Hubby went to the postoffice today. He said he just felt like it. Nothing there of course. :'( one day soon.
Missing I would think if they wanted the $400 they would ask. However I know somewhere in this great little room of ours someone knows the answer. :) If they don't ask why give more $$ to them.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Glogirl68 said:
HEYYYYY ppls trusting you all had a great weekend. Not much going on here same thing different day. Hubby went to the postoffice today. He said he just felt like it. Nothing there of course. :'( one day soon.
Missing I would think if they wanted the $400 they would ask. However I know somewhere in this great little room of ours someone knows the answer. :) If they don't ask why give more $$ to them.
Mp just e mail me that we don`t have to pay ARC and we don`t need one because it`s over a year now that hubby is been out of the country.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alright Missing thats good news. There's $400 you can save. It would be so nice if he could come back with you.

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
morning room :)

god is good

i dont know if this is an update but i received my letter for prpf fees
guess ijust have to sit and twiddle my thumbs now

may you all continue to have a good day

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Bless the Lord!

KMC we will take it - Little is much when God is in it! :D

Missing that is good news!! Save your self 1500$. Save it to treat you and the hubby to a fancy hotel when you are finally reunited! ;)

Good morning everyone!!! Enjoy your day and may the joy of the Lord be your strength! ;D

VW good to see you! Bless you!

KG, here are to more updates!

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Glogirl68 said:
Alright Missing thats good news. There's $400 you can save. It would be so nice if he could come back with you.
I wish i could take him with me ;D ;D it would be nice .Well hubby just need to do his redo of medical and police clearance latest will be tuesday next week he should be done by now it just that he have to get his daughter a passport for her to redo her medical even though she not coming here they said its a law that once the kid pass the age of 12 is mandatory to have a passport to redo medical for her which costs $8000 JA$$$ for 2 bussiness day plus medical costs $9000 for adult and $8000 for the kids JA$$$$$ imagine all these spending then police clearance $2000 for (7 days) so hubby will get everything ready by the time i come to drop it off.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
HighlyFavoured said:
Bless the Lord!

KMC we will take it - Little is much when God is in it! :D

Missing that is good news!! Save your self 1500$. Save it to treat you and the hubby to a fancy hotel when you are finally reunited! ;)

Good morning everyone!!! Enjoy your day and may the joy of the Lord be your strength! ;D

VW good to see you! Bless you!

KG, here are to more updates!
I just save myself $400.00 not $1500. we still have to pay that ($1500.00) MP told me that its mandatory to pay $1500 once they get deported even if they went back on there on will still count as deported. :mad: :mad: ;D ;D

Vanny

Dec 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
AOR Received.
18-12-2009
File Transfer...
27-11-2009
Med's Request
?? pending med redo req
Med's Done....
9-10-2009//
Interview........
03-02-2011,Denied///ADR, appeal won Sept 7th 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
LANDED..........
02-02-2012
Hey Forum ,

I hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since I've last posted.
I am happy for all of those who have been reunited. Boy does this process take forever!! I am getting sick of it already. I can imagine how it feels for those who have been waiting longer!!

I filled late october of last year under conjugal partner and I haven't heard anything yet. I sent them 2 emails
and order caip notes, but the notes were empty...and no reply. Before filling under that category I called Mississauga and they said it was fine.

I noticed that a few of you have contacted an MP, I think I found mine that reps my area, but how do I go about asking them to check up on the file . Do I call the Constituency Address or do I email her?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Vanny said:
Hey Forum ,

I am happy for all of those who have been reunited. Boy does this process take forever!! I am getting sick of it already. I can imagine how it feels for those who have been waiting longer!!

I filled late october of last year under conjugal partner and I haven't heard anything yet. I sent them 2 emails
and order caip notes, but the notes were empty...and no reply. Before filling under that category I called Mississauga and they said it was fine.

I noticed that a few of you have contacted an MP, I think I found mine that reps my area, but how do I go about asking them to check up on the file . Do I call the Constituency Address or do I email her?

You send them an email as well as call the Constituency because they are the one who will help you but as of my experience they can`t do nothing until your paper pass the timeline which is 15 months in Jamaica. Immigration don`t really reply to the email if they do they will just tell you that is on processing or review with the IO. And the Immigration in Missisuaga can`t help answer your question because once it`s your application send to Kingston they don`t know what is the status of your paper. I hope i answer your question :D

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Vanny said:
Hey Forum ,

I was checking your timeline and it`s funny that we have the same date when we send our sponsorship application it`s only the year is different because I send mine Ocotber 27 , 2008 and it`s only now that my hubby get the form to redo his medical I hope you won`t have to wait that long like me I pray that you will get thru.

Vanny

Dec 10, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
AOR Received.
18-12-2009
File Transfer...
27-11-2009
Med's Request
?? pending med redo req
Med's Done....
9-10-2009//
Interview........
03-02-2011,Denied///ADR, appeal won Sept 7th 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
LANDED..........
02-02-2012
Missing Thanks for your reply.You're right,we do have the same timeline but a year apart!! Well I hope they speed up the process for you soon! How many years are you gonna wait!All the fees you are paying is crazy and on top of that redo your husbands daughter's med!! Having to redo the medicals and police clearance is a pain in the ass! Our meds expire in Sept.

ok i'll call her and email her to see what she says. I just want to know if there is any progress in our file.

I really screwed myself over with this whole immigration thing. I was laid off last year and ended up on maternity leave.
So now my maternity leave is running out and I am having a hard time finding a job!

I was in Jamaica 3 weeks ago and my bf is now taking care of our baby son until then cuz i don't have a babysitter. I was expecting him to be here by now seeing so many people got through so fast, but that is not the case.

Anyways, I just hope the Mp can shed some light..to see where we stand.