+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone. Jammy we have not been asked about that as of yet. He went home and waited for 1 yr to pass and then applied cause thats what he was told to do. It was only after coming on here that we relized he could have applied sooner and not waited. As far as straight forward well. He got a assault charge against him that was withdrawn by the courts. And then they kept him due to the overstay till they had a hearing for that. They asked him if he was going to file inland( not married at this time) or go home. We were advised to go home was better etc. So he said he was going home and bought his own ticket. We were told by IMM at the meeting that he would have to wait 1 yr and then apply no problems. So here we are. I sent for his clearance from RCMP and got that and then of course JA took 4 mths until they sent for it. Finally they have it and now I was told by them he is up for review. Of course everything is expired but hey thats the way it is and what we must deal with. And not to contact them for the 60days as usuall. So now that we kicked Maple out of the boat me and missingmybaby can float about. ::)

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning all, anybody heard from stressed lately?

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
CONGRATS MAPLE

WAIT IS OVER AND NOW THE REAL LIVING BEGINS!!!! ENJOY!!!!! :D :D :D

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
Morning room

God is good

@Maple .........Congrats mi dear.Your never ending wait is over .Bless up and I wish you guys all the best on your new journey

@Naenae
@Virtuous
I guess it is us 3 on the same level .documents and prpf fees ..bless you both

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Everyone!

It is surely good to see everybody in this joyous time! I am truly blessed by the support and love on this forum!

Miracle:I am blessed with a blessing!! Oh Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name!!How are you hun? I am happy to see that you are enjoying yourself! You are truly an inspiration and a blessing! You have such a beautiful spirit and I pray God's richest and best blessings upon you and your family! Continue to pray, continue to encourage and continue to be a blessing!!! ;D

HighlyFavoured:How are you? Trusting all is well! God indeed is good! I am just so happy for you! May God's favour continue to enrich your life, and that the Glory of the Lord may forever shine on you!! :D

Kimore: Bless you, bless you, bless you! Love your spirit! God is a timely God and he is a God that is full of promises! He knows the minute and the hour, keep in him for he knows your name! Be blessed always!! :D

Nae & KMC:God is in control, this journey is far better travelled with the Lord as our anchor and sail!! Jesus said, PEACE BE STILL!! AMEN! Bless you both! ;D

Anxious:You must be so happy, keep smiling and enjoy your special moments!

Blessings to lcw, jammy, frequent, rosie, glo, canuck, helpme, missing, missing, soanxious, GT...and everybody else not mentioned here....

Have a wonderful day!! :)

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
GLO: Ok so the next step for you is the request for the fees and med redo's and police check. Maybe they waited to ask for everything at once. Who knows KG really unpredictable. But I think you and missingmybaby next. Its about time man.

LCW: Man exciting thing going house hunting. I cannot wait to do that with hubby. I cannot tell you how much HGTV I watch and day dream about it...lol

As for me and hubby if I am not there by christmas he will be here for a month. Really looking forward to that either way. Starting the countdown already :p

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good afternoon forum ;D

I still can't believe it is over for Maple..brings such hope for all of us still waiting...I live our reunion over and over in my head and hope that day comes by October...I have set that month as OUR month!!!!!....

LCW... riding a bike to work huh...ha ha ha ha ;D I wish I lived close and could drive by you and honk my horn at you and yell out my window...faster faster BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !! :p :p

Jam..it is really hot here too and has been for over a week....I am working in AC but when I get home ...oh boy!!!...I have every fan running in my house....trying to stay cool 8)

I want to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes... I look so forward to next years with hubby....but then again I said the same thing at last years birthday as I was SO sure he would be here by now...man I can't believe we are still in this process!!! October 28th will be our 15 month timeline...SO I am sure they will push us through to keep their percentages!!!! My fingers are crossed anyway!!

So family is coming this week for our "reunion" which is taking place at my house...so going to be rather busy cleaning and getting ready for that..ha ha ha... My family WAS supposed to meet my husband!!!! Stupid Immigration :( Then again...DO I want my husband meeting my family???? ha ha ha ha.... hmmmmm maybe he should thank Immigration...he misses meeting Uncle Buck!!!!....Comon I know we all have THAT uncle in our families.... :p :p

Anyways I wish everyone a great week and still hoping for more updates soon ;D ;D

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Greetings to everyone! Miracle & Virtuous - I receive those blessings is the Mighty Name of Jesus! :D

I cannot tell you how GOOD God is but I can tell you that you need to know Him for yourself. "O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Psalm 34:8 It pays to serve Him! When I think about the goodness of Jesus - man oh man, I coul djust finish the sentence there because there is SO much that is good and wonderful about Him.

Prayers works wonders! Virtuous that songs "Why worry.." Is so true. Another one that comes to mind is "Let Jesus fix it for you, He knows just want to do. Whenever you pray let the Lord have His way and He will fix it for you!" Amen & Amen. ;D

Those of you who are still in the midst of the battle, keep pressing on. Don't stop until you reach the goal and as I have said before and as Maple had said "The end result is worth it!" :)

Be blessed and stay blessed! God's grace and peace be yours - now and always!

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Rosie YUH NUH EASY.........LAwwwd Ave mercy ...LOL.....Look yah i was riding home pan mi bike one night ....WITH A DORA SNAPSNACK ......Yes mi did seh DORA!! Now i work at a armed forces base ...and all the Cadets ...I call them kid idiots ....but that is besides the point ....dem a laugh afta me ...a point and stare and a gwaan.....

I thought is was for the reason of me being a FAT ASS pan one likkle bicycle ....BUT no such luck mi hubby said if mi a see you and nuih kno you mi woulda laugh afta you too dat a pickney napsack.......CHAAAAAA....wahhhh wrong Wid dat....eehhh??

DORA coool.....lawwd i am a gyal that nuh have shame...Next time mi a guh wear a dora Ganzy to a sound see how deh mon like it then ....hehehehehe....HOT GYAL HOT GYAL....wukin it like DORA ..yahh

Jammy ...Its sooo GREAT house hunting ....I love it ....We are going to get a really comfy home make sure it have everything ...Likkle pool...2 car garage ...nuff rooms ...Yah man sooo nice eeh ...you will be there freind ...OH yes you will...And ill be cheering you on wearing mi DORA Ganzy !! ...LOL....*HUSH* ;D

Canuck ......I havent heard one PEEP from her since like 2 months ago...

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
hello everyone!

Miracle - sounds so wonderful moving in with hubby! you sound so happy...congrats! glad everything is working out for you

VW - Amen to that!!

HF - Amen to your post too! both of you are our prayer warriors, what would we do without you?

lcw - you crack me up girl!!! good luck with the house hunting...get one closer to work so you can walk instead of ride the bicycle

kmc - yep, looks like we are pretty close on our timelines....let's hope and pray it's over sooner than later!

hey angella! haven't seen you around much lately....how are things going?

jammy - you will be her by Christmas...keep the faith girl!

I think jammy, glo and missingmyboo are all next, then rosemel in October!

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
WOIIIII LMAO!!!!!!!

DORA BAG BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That funny no hell.

Yes me glad you here to cheer for me in the dora ganzy.

Yes Rosie we all have an Uncle Buck! Mine is in the form of uncle Bobs lord have mercy!!...lol. I think you will be done in Sept or Oct. And you already had a PP request.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
lol...Jammy mi woulda never buy a pickney nap sack BUT mi did BORROW it from wi gyals dem ...And ill do it AGAIN ......

DORA TO DEH WERLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....lol.....

LOL all yall have a wonderfull night...Gotta go fry some CHICKEN for SUPPER ...YUMMMMMY .......mmmmmm good...Hubby will be home from wuk ....and mi nuh do nuttin at all tiday NUTTIN.....LAwwd Please ave mercy ...Cause all i know is the kids and i had a ball tiday messin up the house....LOL..play time ova ...

Later...Hope for more UPDATES for those waiting ...ANd for those whom dont know me all to well i am very infamous for mi LOUD CHAT AND RAY RAY`S nuh worry ....Mi nuh mad ...trus mi .. :eek: :p :p :p :p

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Hey LCW (aka) Dora..... ha ha ha...so where are you going exploring next on your bike???? DO you have a little bell to ring to let pple know you are exploring....lol.... :p :p Glad to hear you are enjoying your first day of vacation. Have fun girl ;D and enjoy your alone time with Hubby too!! :p

I will be house hunting in less than 2 years and I can't wait...I want a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage, pool, hot tub, big back yard, hardwood floors, AC hmmmm what else??? Oh ya close to water for my toy boat. 8) So keep an eye out for me LCW.

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening everyone.
Jammy what fees? If you are talking about that $1500 that some were being asked for, who knows. I had called IMM about it and they said he bought his own ticket he doesn't pay and the MP said the same BUT we all know KG has their own way. So if so, we are prepared for that somewhat. What other fee is there besides the app fee which was paid in full. Ohh now you have me thinking there is more. ???
And a ? what exactly is the ARC thingy I know I am old here and it was said somewhere along the line. lol. Hubby was told he wasn't deported just out on over stay. Ohhh my I just want it to end.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Good morning all

Glo: hang in there a little longer girl....the end is near...
I cant answer your questions as I'm on the Skilled worker side of things,
so I'm just your moral supporter :)!

Rosumel: I so look forward to the house hunting. Yow HGTV a have mi mad....I'm hooked to that channel especially when they featuring some place in Canada!! I've never been there so that's where i get glimpses into my new home...I hope its soon. Rosumel, the houses there look a bit more expensive than in Edmonoton. (you are in Calgary right?)

The houses dem look proper, granite counter top, that big backside master bedroom deh, can boomflick all three times before u reach the door, master bath with jacuzzi...larks why unu start mi up!!

The Lord never puts more on us, than we can bear!

In time!!!!! Lets just continue to hold on to God's unchanging hands!

Anxious: big day coming up girlie...awww......have fun mama....go get ur man!! ;D :p