02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Glogirl68 said:
Hey there everyone. Thanks Jammy for the info. I was thinking back awhile ago they may ask even though they said no. I talked to my DM and he knows the situation and said he didn't see it being a problem paying me out my vacation pay cause there is enough there. I am just wondering should I ask for it now or wait till they ask. Hmmm
Missingmybaby that is great news for hubby. So not much longer. It seems like a lifetime it does.
Paying more is a stab but what can we do. Hubby has his stub with him from the ticket so we will see what happens. Are they only asking for $1500 what about the $400 ARC fee. These ppl never stop its all $$$$$$.
THESE ARE WHAT THE LETTER SAID MY HUBBY FAX IT TO ME AT WORK YOU WERE ORDERED DEPORTED FROM CANADA AND CANNOT COME INTO CANADA WITHOUT WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA PURSUANT TO SECTION 52(1) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT.PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE STATEMENT SUBSTANTIATING WHY,IN YOUR VIEWS, THE AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA SHOULD BE GRANTED TO YOU.PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR STATEMENT WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE IMMIGRATION PROGRAMME MANAGER OF THE VISA SECTION WHO WILL HAVE TO BE SATISFIED THAT GRANTING THIS SPECIAL CONSENT IS APPROPRIATE.THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE CONSENT WILL BE ISSUED.
THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA PAID THE COST OF YOUR REMOVAL FROM CANADA YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REIMBURSE THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA IN THE AMOUNT OF CAD$1500 .ONCE THE ABOVE PAYMENT IS RECIEVED, WE WILL BE IN A POSITION TO CONSIDER AUTHORISATION FOR YOU TO RETURN TO CANADA.
I FAX THESE TO MY MP AND SHE SAID WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THE $1500 BECAUSE THIS IS NOT A PAYMENT FOR THE TICKET THESE ARE ALL THE PAYMENT FOR PROCESSING THE PAPERS WHEN HE GET DEPORTED PLUS THE PROCESSING PAYMENT TO LET HIM COME BACK TO CANADA AS WELL AS A LETTER FROM MY HUSBAND STATING THE REASON WHY THEY SHOULD LET HIM BACK IN THE COUNTRY.I DONT KNOW IF WE NEED TO GET THE ARC AS WELL AND WERE DO I MAKE THESE PAYMENT I WANT TO PAY IT ASAP COZ HUBBY IS DOING HIS MEDICAL NEXT THURSDAY AND HIS POLICE CLEARANCE NEXT TUESDAY...SOMEBODY HELP ME

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey its Granny gums here lol. I tell you gonna apply for the old age pension I am..hehe.
Missing how long are they giving you for the things to be in. And where and how are you guys paying that $1500. Sassy had said hubby went to the bank and got a money order and then took it in.
I know its costing alot and like you siad jammy service is not good. But we all would go to the ends of the earth for the man we love. And maybe thats what they wonna see just how long ppl can hold on.

Missing I just posted after you did. I would call IMM and ask where or even Sassy or Homesoon as they had to also pay the fee. I would think if they want the ARC they would ask but please don't take my word. You want to make sure everything is totally correct so now more delays

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
Glogirl68 said:
Hey its Granny gums here lol. I tell you gonna apply for the old age pension I am..hehe.
Missing how long are they giving you for the things to be in. And where and how are you guys paying that $1500. Sassy had said hubby went to the bank and got a money order and then took it in.
I know its costing alot and like you siad jammy service is not good. But we all would go to the ends of the earth for the man we love. And maybe thats what they wonna see just how long ppl can hold on.

Missing I just posted after you did. I would call IMM and ask where or even Sassy or Homesoon as they had to also pay the fee. I would think if they want the ARC they would ask but please don't take my word. You want to make sure everything is totally correct so now more delays
THEY GIVING US 60 DAYS FROM THEY SEND THE LETTER WHICH IS DATED JUNE 29 AND HE JUST GOT IT TODAY AND I ALREADY BOOK MY TICKET 3 WEEKS AGO TO GO JAMAICA ON THE 10 OF AUGUST SO IF HE HAVE TO BRING THE MONEY OR BUY THE MONEY ORDER I THINK ITS BETTER HE WAIT UNTIL I COME TO BUY THE MONEY ORDER AND WE BOTH DROP IT OFF COZ I KNOW ITS GOING TO COSTS A LOT OF MONEY BUT WE WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR THE HUBBY TO COME ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Good Morning Peeps

Its the Hump of the Month. Its all downward to August from here....YAY

Missingmybaby: At the end of that 60 days they will look at your file again and make another decision from there. Start counting down.

I need a work out buddy. I been slipping up and gain back 4lbs. I need to get back on the fitness train.

frequent_flyer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2009
File Transfer...
21-04-2009
LANDED..........
11-11-2009
Morning family

So I was reading in the Carribean Corner yesterday - the latest Immigration news
Apparently they will be providing further training to IO's at overseas embassys, d/t the high amt of Fraudulent Marriages they suspect especially from countries where marriages are arranged. They will be doing more interviews with both the sponsorer and the person being sponsored so they can be a bit more vigilante in identifying marriage of convenience. They go on to say unfortunately a few people whose marriage is genuine do occassionally get denied in the process. Basically what they are looking at now is any marriage that is dissolved in 3 yrs or less of the person being issued PR will be considered a marriage of convenience.
It is so unfortunate that the good has to suffer for the bad. I am glad to be over this process and i will continue to pray for those who has to endure the long wait times because of some unscrupulous opportunists out there.
Have a blessed day my friends

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning everyone!

frequent - thanks for the news! I'm glad they are being more vigilant in scrutinzing applications but on the other hand, it makes it a longer process. It's really irritating that some people have to ruin it for others but I guess as with anything, that's how it goes. When I was in Jamaica, an employee at the resort said his friend is doing just that....I won't tell you how he worded it because it's extremely offensive...but he married a much older Canadian woman with money so he can leave Jamaica. It really bothers me for many reasons :mad: :mad: :mad: but I hope to God he is one of the ones that will be scrutinized and caught or I hope the woman figures it out and withdraws the applications.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Hi peeps!!!!!!!!!!!

Missing: MI glad fi hear the news....unu truly deserve the busss!!!
Sorry to see how much money has to be spent...but I'll know it will be worth
it...it sure feels good to have a honk of a man next to u in bed...especially when the time cowl!!! :p :p ;D

Nae: the reality is that, it happens a lot here....most of the men are opportunist. They only date the people, gwaany gwaany wid dem and when dem reach gone bout them business....Not right at all..especially when the other person doesn't know that it is a marriage of convenience!

Rosemel? Confused: I'm praying that October wil be u guys month!!!!
Fingers crossed, prayer in heart!!

Love fi hear unu reunion stories nah lie!! Cute!!

Hang tight...wait and fight it out fi unu man yes!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Missing - I'm glad to hear that things are at least moving along for you & your hubby! ;D

Miracle - good to hear from you! How are things going?

VW, blessings to you my dear! Have a victorious day! :D

Greetings LCW, Nae, Chelly, Jam, Frequent, sheraig, Glo, canuck and anyone whom I may have missed. :)

Massa God a God! God in the morning, God in the Evening! Massa God a God!

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A SPECIAL AND BLESS GOOD MORNING TO ALL!

MISSING: I'm happy to hear that you receive some feedback, in the end it will all be worth it. God bless and continue to be encouraged!

HF: Everything is great on my end, trying to get back in the exercising mode, like JAMWIFEY :). I'm at 130pds, trying to stay between 125-128 :D.

VIRTUOUS, KMC, NAE, SHERAIG, FREQUENT, GLO, MAPLE and all the other sweet persons I might have not mentioned by name, much blessings all and God's continued guidance, direction and covering over the lives of you and your family. Enjoy the rest of your day and week and remember GOD IS WORKING IT OUT FOR YOU!!!

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
whats up room Hubby just delivered his med redos and placed some B # on the envelope to The KG Embassy today!!! did not hear back from him yet, so I am hoping the next step is PP Request....me juss a cool out and hope and pray like everybody else....it is such a money thing as things have changed and of course the fees have increased a lot....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Angella

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
North York ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2009
File Transfer...
07-11-2009 KGN Rec'vd July 30 2009
Passport Req..
9/06/2010
LANDED..........
10/18/2010
I am rude big ups to EVERYONE!!!!

mISSING, LCW, CANUCK, SHERAIG, MIRACLE, CHELLY,FREQUENT, GLO AND TO anyone who I have MISSED HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!!!

MORE GOOD NEWS TO COME!!!!!! YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHH :-*

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Everyone!

I trust that everyone is having a wonderful day!!

Greetings HF! - How is it going? Greet hubby for me!! :)

Greetings Miracle! - Sounds like you are settling in just fine!! Trusting all is well darling! :)

Kimore - where are you? Stay blessed, God is good all the time! :)

Angella - Increase your faith, god will surely deliver!

Yes HF, AMEN! When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and all he has done for me, my soul cries out, HALLELUJAH! Thank God for saving me!! Forum Fam, Trust God! Forum Fam- Trust God, again I say Forum Fam-Trust God!

As HF has mentioned: In order for God to perform in our lives, we must believe for ourselves! Think about how much more God can do, if you give him your heart! This requires total submission! If anyone has not found the Lord yet personally....find him now! In Jesus Name!

The scripture says: Seek ye the Lord, while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near! (Isaiah 55:6)
In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:6) for Blessed is he who puts their trust in the Lord! AMEN!

Thank you Jesus! Blessings ALL!! :)

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Hi Virtuous, i am around. Just staying in the background. Just here patiently waiting.

Hoping everyone is having a grand day.

Blessings all

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Hi Kimore,

Good to see you! Hoping all is well :) Miss you when you are not around!

The Lord Jesus saith: Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid (John 14:27)

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
frequent_flyer said:
Good afternoon all, hope everyone is feeling blessed this week.
FF I think this is good news, Australia has been doing this for years and it should crack down on the fraudelent marriages. If the applicant has intentions of leaving the sponsor within 3 years, or in some cases the minute they land, they will be deported, never to return again. It should help work the kinks out of many relationships that struggle. If the marriage fails within the 3 year timeline both spouses will lose out.

Morning family

So I was reading in the Carribean Corner yesterday - the latest Immigration news
Apparently they will be providing further training to IO's at overseas embassys, d/t the high amt of Fraudulent Marriages they suspect especially from countries where marriages are arranged. They will be doing more interviews with both the sponsorer and the person being sponsored so they can be a bit more vigilante in identifying marriage of convenience. They go on to say unfortunately a few people whose marriage is genuine do occassionally get denied in the process. Basically what they are looking at now is any marriage that is dissolved in 3 yrs or less of the person being issued PR will be considered a marriage of convenience.
It is so unfortunate that the good has to suffer for the bad. I am glad to be over this process and i will continue to pray for those who has to endure the long wait times because of some unscrupulous opportunists out there.
Have a blessed day my friends