Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Morning ...lol

Yah so anyways I amnot taking htis CRAP From you guys ...LOL....As long as you laughed that is good even if it was at me ... ;D

I simply used the bag because there was nothing else ...LOL....Trust me i did feel shame wearing it ...Yuh dunn kno ...

Rosie mi naw even comment pan dat yah one ... :p

DORA DORA DORA THE EXPLORER ...BOOTS IS SUPER COOL AND SO IS DORA ....GRAB YOUR BACKPACK LETS GO!! .....vominos.......You can lead the way ...DDD DORA DOO DA DORA DDD DORA DOO DA DORA...DORA THE EXPLORER...yah ...Lol i am mad... :p

Anyways hope there is some NEWS today and i hope you guys keep good ...I am off for a another adventure with my kids mid morning ....hahahaha ....We shall see where we end up today ...First i am stopping at timmies ...OH HELL YAH ...cant function without that ...

later

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Good morning peeps,

Hope all is great and nothing is bad.

My partner and I have been thinking about CIC a lot lately and feel that it's very unfair to those who have had their applications in process for so long and others that have come infront of us and by pass the long wait and processing time. We know that each case is different but at the same time think CIC treats applications very unfair at their VOs.

We were thinking of drafting up a letter to send to the CHC in POS and the Minister of CIC or his office letting them know our frustration in the application process and comment on how the service at the VO is very slow and lame. We just want to get this process over and done with and I am sure all of us in here want the same.

Anyway, I think you get where I am coming from. I need your advice on this on whether or not it'll be a good idea in our favor or an idea that will make my interview more never wracking.

What do you all think?

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
GLO: I dont know much about ARC but I think in Homesoon's case she had to pay a fee and her hubby left willingly and so did Sassy. Not sure just assuming. No worries Girl sorry I made you fret. But I think they did ask them to pay a fee even though they bought their own ticket back. Could be wrong.

Anyways Its Hump Day.

Sheraig: Tell me about HGTV. I watch it all day every Sunday. I love the open concept houses. I have so many ideas for decorating our house when we buy it.

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Hello everyone. The reason they sent back the application was because i forgot to include my daughter's name on the sponsorship form. So I did that and sent it off on Monday by express mail. When I tracked it, it was received by mississauga today. So here I go waiting again.

iambless

Star Member
Dec 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2010
Doc's Request.
11/11/2010
AOR Received.
11/08/2010
File Transfer...
14/07/2010
Med's Request
25/05/2011
Med's Done....
01/03/2010
Interview........
25/05/2011
Passport Req..
08/09/2011
Maple I am so happy for you. I had tears :'( of joy for you to see that if you overcome those terrible things you have been through everyone can. All the best my dear for the future.

Miracle_44

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A SPECIAL GOOD MORNING!

VIRTUOUS: A millions thanks for the kind words and accept it in the Holy name of Jesus!
LCW: Love your new look with the bicycle and Dora mini-pack, that’s totally CLASSIC!

NAE: Thank you, I continue to give all thanks and praise to God alone! He NEVER fails us!!!

CONFUSED: My prayers and thoughts go out to you. Even at your lowest point where you feel down and it seems like there’s no end to this process: Think again, God is saying to you, “just hold on a little bit longer, I AM in the midst of your storm and remember, MY GRACE, not man’s, is SUFFICIENT!” Your end draws nigh, continue to be encouraged darling!

MAPLE, ANXIOUS, IAMBLESS, CHELLY, FREQUENT, KIMORE, HELPME, MISSING, CANUCK, HF, KMC, ROSE, GLO, REALYST, VW, SHERAIG, LCW, JAMWIFEY, SOANXIOUS …, praying for a wonderful and bless to for all of you. All you need to remember is that there’s POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS! Simply call on Him and He’ll work it out for you!

ENJOY YOUR DAY & MANY MORE UPDATES TO SOON COME, STAY TUNE …

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
confused: not sure if it would help your case or make it worse by writing a letter..hard to tell how they would react...wait and see what the other forum members have to say but if it were me I would wait until after I was done the process just so you don't take the chance that it would make the wait longer...you never know how these IO's think...:(

everyone else happy hump day...

what day was anxious getting married again??

lcw...I can picture you with that backpack..hehe....

anyone have any news on SOSO and see how the pregnancy is going??..hi KC if you're still reading! :)

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
(redo of med /police clearance) July 14,2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2008 Submitted to Kingston August 17
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 22,2010/DROP OF PP NOVEMBER 24
HELLO EVERYBODY CONGRATS MAPLE>>> HUSBAND GOT AN UPDATE FROM KINGSTON TODAY HE NEED TO DO HIS MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARANCE AND THEY ASK HIM TO SEND A LETTER FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN WHY DID HE THINK HE SHOULD BE GRANTED TO RE ENTER CANADA AND ALSO I WAS SURPRIZE WHY THEY ASKING US TO PAY $1500. FOR THE COSTS OF HIS REMOVAL SINCE WE BUY HIS TICKET TO GO BACK TO JAMAICA I CALLED IMMIGRATION AND THEY TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE THEY PAY HIS TICKET TO GO BACK TO JAMAICA AND I TOLD THEM NO WE BUY HIS TICKET OUT OF OUR OWN MONEY AND THEY SAID TO SEND A COPY OF HIS TICKET AND RECIEPT AND SEND IT TO KINGSTON WHEN HE SEND HIS REDO OF MEDICAL NOW HE MAKE THE APPOINTMENT FOR MEDICAL FOR HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER EVEN SHE NOT COMING THEY TOLD HIM HIS DAUGHTER NEED TO GET A PASSPORT BECAUSE ITS OVER 12 SO I TOLD HIM FINE JUST TO DO IT GET OVER IT I`M GOING TO JAMAICA IN AUGUST I WISH I WILL COME BACK WITH MY HUBBY ;D ;D ;D

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Excellent news missingmybaby.

I was just saying to glo that they seem to always ask for that 1500 whether you pay your way back or not. But hopefully this will be the end of the journey for you after waiting so long. You are definitely on the final stretch and its good to know Kg is working in the summer :p

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
BUT THE QUESTION IS DO WE REALLY NEED TO PAY FOR IT EVEN THOUGH WE PAY HIS TICKET TO GO BACK.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
sassy75 said:
Good Afternoon all...

So to all of my ARC peeps....I got some bad news... I wanted to investigate it though before I posted it...
Regarless of whether or not your spouse paid for thier own ticket when they left, they may still need to pay the deportation recovery costs if CIC requests it. For deportations to Jamaica the fee is $1500 on top of the $400 for the ARC fee. :eek:

I read the old forum on the ARC thread and this has happened in the past. I also called CIC to ask them if and when the time came for my husband to pay his ARC fee would he need to pay this $1500 fee also.....they said YES!!!!

So start saving your pennies just in case :mad:

This is a quote from Sassy. She was dealing with ARC.

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Good Afternoon Fam!

God is Good All the time!

Missingmybaby: That's good news! It is good to hear something is going on in KG! Wishing for the best in August!

HF, Miracle, Jam, canuck, anxious, nae, kmc, lcw, sheraig, chelley, helpme, iambless, confused, soanxious, MAL, Kimore, glo, rosie....a pleasant Good Day to you!

Blessings as we claim victory this week in Jesus Name!

Glogirl68

Nov 27, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey there everyone. Thanks Jammy for the info. I was thinking back awhile ago they may ask even though they said no. I talked to my DM and he knows the situation and said he didn't see it being a problem paying me out my vacation pay cause there is enough there. I am just wondering should I ask for it now or wait till they ask. Hmmm
Missingmybaby that is great news for hubby. So not much longer. It seems like a lifetime it does.
Paying more is a stab but what can we do. Hubby has his stub with him from the ticket so we will see what happens. Are they only asking for $1500 what about the $400 ARC fee. These ppl never stop its all $$$$$$.

missingmybaby

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON,JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2008
AOR Received.
16-02-2009
File Transfer...
02-12-2008
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Glogirl68 said:
Good evening everyone.
Jammy what fees? If you are talking about that $1500 that some were being asked for, who knows. I had called IMM about it and they said he bought his own ticket he doesn't pay and the MP said the same BUT we all know KG has their own way. So if so, we are prepared for that somewhat. What other fee is there besides the app fee which was paid in full. Ohh now you have me thinking there is more. ???
And a ? what exactly is the ARC thingy I know I am old here and it was said somewhere along the line. lol. Hubby was told he wasn't deported just out on over stay. Ohhh my I just want it to end.
WERE IN THE SAME BOAT THEY SEND MY HUBBY A LETTER THAT WE NEED TO PAY $1500 FOR THE DEPORTATION BUT THEY TOLD HIM THAT HE WASN`T GETTING DEPORTED COZ HE WENT BACK ON HIS OWN WILL AND WE PAY FOR HIS TICKET NOT IMMIGRATION BUT MY MP SEND ME E MAIL AND SAID THAT WE REALLY HAVE TO PAY THE $1500 FOR HIM TO COME BACK TO CANADA.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
No prob Glo its good to be prepared. All this money people are spending. Between all the ARC, Med redo's CIC is making a fortune and with crappy service to boot.
Cant wait to be done with it all. Sooner or later we will all get there.

Missingmybaby: Just pay them as soon as you can and hopefully in about 60 days you should be hearing some positive news. Looking forward to put you in the green to close off the 2008 files

Then Glo will be the official granny of the forum... :p