Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
chickie72 said:
Hey girl.....leave it to you to notice how many posts I have LOL I didn't even realize but since you said it I went into my profile to check everything out...results=
Total Time Spent Online: 16 days, 3 hours and 34 minutes.-It doesn't seem so long when you look at it this way LOL
Total Posts: 3004 posts

Psst.....I think it might have to do with how long I have been hanging around this place too! :p :p :p

Believe me when I say my hubby knows what he's got and if he ever ever tried what those on the CUBA thread so......i would seriously pull a Lorraina Bobbitt on him LMAO

Just kidding.....just trying to get some humor up in here because it is too dang quiet!

Carm, Oneandonly, danielle, sammystorm....where are you all hiding.....quit lurking and come out and play in the sandbox!
Lol.....I know, sometimes I hurt my own brain with the things I notice :D......If I was that Cuban guy, I would be more afraid of my wife finding me than immigration!! :p

CADsponsor13

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
06-27-2013
Med's Request
05-28-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2014
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Well, I have even sent CIC an email from my work email and included Ottawa and Kingston on the mail thread, so it would look more official...still no answer...feels like I am either talking to myself, with myself, or the wall...

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
chickie72 said:
Believe me when I say I wasn't going for VIP status.......I woulda been outta here long ago if I had my way but Kingston had other plans for me! LOL (well not outta here completely....i woulda still hung around to be cheerleader!)
Congrats on the VIP status Chickie!! You are definitely VIP in my book!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
greengurl said:
Congrats on the VIP status Chickie!! You are definitely VIP in my book!!

Awww that is soooo sweet :-* Thank you! ;D ;D ;D ;D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Happy Hump Day Kingston and Jam Fam

Sorry I wasn't around I went to extend my visa and do some grocery shopping. On our way home we got into an accident thankfully were okay Amen to that. This crazy driver driving a government truck zoomed by us trying to overtake when we were trying to get in the lane to turn. His vehicle got away with hardly any damage but our rental car he damaged the front end. I tried to reason with this guy hear the man calling me a "bitch" and yelling at me telling me to fix his vehicle. The man goes and calls his people bringing guns trying to be a big man. I cant wait to get out of this country too much violence. Had to pay the man 4000 jmd to fix nothing basically and I know they will just blow the money and you all know how police stay. Now I have to go and fix the rental car ughhhhh what more stress can this immigration journey bring me.

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
I have a hard time keeping up with you all, let alone Cuba but i must say i'm curious now.

Chickie I haven't gotten a full taste of the info u can offer and support you can give but just with the little i've expirenced i feel bleesed to be on this sight with you.

One and Only Car accidents in JA are the worst, i'm goin to tell you all a story today:
Setting the seen
First time in Kingston need to get to the embassy early to hand in our Visitation File running late drove like crazies over the junking made it through just to hit a car 5 minutes from the embassy urggggg. alright all settled.
Get to the Embassy Closed it's friday cause no way work goes on for 5 days
Now the rental must get fixed
We go up some allie into a whole in the wall, the mans fixing the car suddenly gun shoots luckly its really hard to frighten me, hubby runs to see wha gowan me i dont even care
He comes back one block over boy shoot down dead, we're still at the garage with the broken car remember, Man walkes in grabes my hubby and pulles him away i jump up grab the man "come off my husband" Hubby yells nono don't. Then he says his the police and everyone is under investigation. Lawrd Jesus I say u can't take him and leave me here alone u need to take me with you I go on and on but hes not hearing he left me thre. I got mad after 5 minutes and stormed through the yellow tape, argueed for 2 hours with everyone i could find. Like he's going to go shoot a man with his white wife and a broken car realllly. about 20000$ later 8hrs the car drama was over. We still laugh about that day.
I hope you enjoyed the read.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
JamaicanSnowflake said:
I have a hard time keeping up with you all, let alone Cuba but i must say i'm curious now.

Chickie I haven't gotten a full taste of the info u can offer and support you can give but just with the little i've expirenced i feel bleesed to be on this sight with you.

One and Only Car accidents in JA are the worst, i'm goin to tell you all a story today:
Setting the seen
First time in Kingston need to get to the embassy early to hand in our Visitation File running late drove like crazies over the junking made it through just to hit a car 5 minutes from the embassy urggggg. alright all settled.
We go up some allie into a whole in the wall, the mans fixing the car suddenly gun shoots luckly its really hard to frighten me, hubby runs to see wha gowan me i dont even care
He comes back one block over boy shoot down dead, we're still at the garage with the broken car remember, Man walkes in grabes my hubby and pulles him away i jump up grab the man "come off my husband" Hubby yells nono don't. Then he says his the police and everyone is under investigation. Lawrd Jesus I say u can't take him and leave me here alone u need to take me with you I go on and on but hes not hearing he left me thre. I got mad after 5 minutes and stormed through the yellow tape, argueed for 2 hours with everyone i could find. Like he's going to go shoot a man with his white wife and a broken car realllly. about 20000$ later 8hrs the car drama was over. We still laugh about that day.

That would of scared me I tell you I wouldn't know what to do but thankfully you both are safe. This country wow trapped in a dead end not a good sight for us but thankfully its over and now to fix this car. The man got me so upset he needed a tump in his face for yelling at me and calling me the b word. If ur wrong ur wrong admit it don't come up being like a big man then call for backup with some clowns with guns. If u cant fight with ur hands then ur not a man if u need a gun.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chickie72 said:
we didn't get a confirmation so I did email them today and stated that the 60 days are up and wondering where we go from here and to let us know if they received it for sure! Not expecting an answer back because they never answer me! LOL
Excellent follow up my dear, I should have known you would be all over them :D!! Good for you. Even if they do not answer you, trust me they are reading and receiving and this often prompts them to do what they are supposed to. Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
oneandonly said:
Happy Hump Day Kingston and Jam Fam

Sorry I wasn't around I went to extend my visa and do some grocery shopping. On our way home we got into an accident thankfully were okay Amen to that. This crazy driver driving a government truck zoomed by us trying to overtake when we were trying to get in the lane to turn. His vehicle got away with hardly any damage but our rental car he damaged the front end. I tried to reason with this guy hear the man calling me a "*censored word*" and yelling at me telling me to fix his vehicle. The man goes and calls his people bringing guns trying to be a big man. I cant wait to get out of this country too much violence. Had to pay the man 4000 jmd to fix nothing basically and I know they will just blow the money and you all know how police stay. Now I have to go and fix the rental car ughhhhh what more stress can this immigration journey bring me.
O&O, what a terrible and frightening experience, glad that you and hubby are ok, that is the most important thing. Double prayers for you and him to get home - soon and safe. Blessings.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
CdnandTrini said:
O&O, what a terrible and frightening experience, glad that you and hubby are ok, that is the most important thing. Double prayers for you and him to get home - soon and safe. Blessings.
Thanks hun for your blessings we really need to get home.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JamaicanSnowflake said:

Setting the seen
OMG!!! JS, this is so crazy. Too scary for me, glad you and your husband survived to tell the tale and laugh. I will try to find the link to the Cuban husband article for you. Blessings and safe driving :D!

Link found - http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2013/02/07/marriage_to_cuban_leaves_brampton_bride_brokenhearted_and_broke.html

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
JamaicanSnowflake said:

Setting the seen
LOL @ Cuba.......two women now have brought up a man from Cuba and they have run off and left them months after getting to Canada and the thing that gets me is they get thru in 5-8 months from Cuba......they need their woodies chopped off mi say!

What a crazy story but what makes it worse is that we all know what Jamaica is like and we know you aren't making that up! The police down there are just as bad as the gangsters. 3 times I have been to JA and the first 2 times, they thiefed my money at road side stops but I got smart the last time...My hubby has a policeman cousin in Morant Bay so everytime we went out, he came with us and anytime we were stopped, he just showed his badge and I didn't have to pay a cent......I would rather buy him a Red Stripe then put it in their rass pockets! It is like a whole nother world down there and I don't question for a minute why so many want to leave.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
CdnandTrini said:
Excellent follow up my dear, I should have known you would be all over them :D!! Good for you. Even if they do not answer you, trust me they are reading and receiving and this often prompts them to do what they are supposed to. Blessings.
YEs that is what I wanted....just a little nudge to say "Hey remember us!" Come back to us LOL

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Hey Kingston forum! Just lurking, praying and watching for some movement on the 2012 applicants...
Hoping and praying for you everyday.... Enough's enough! lol

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
Hey Kingston forum! Just lurking, praying and watching for some movement on the 2012 applicants...
Hoping and praying for you everyday.... Enough's enough! lol
here here! Glad you stopped by! Not enough action in here either.......off to watch a movie! Night all!