Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
samll1 said:
I also would like to let the forum fam know that my hubby is going to pick up his passport at dhl I hope tomorrow. We are finally finish. This was the hardest thing I had to deal with in my life, but I am so thankful for this lesson from God I learned a lot. The most important thing, TRUST OUR FATHER, Never lose faith in him, patience ... I have to say it again patience. I never had patience before and I got the chance to study my husband. If my husband had came sooner we probably wouldn't last. God timing is the best. He knew what he was doing. The wait was long and if I had to do it again I would do it in a heartbeat. No regrets
Congratulations samll1! Thanks for the wise words! We can all use the encouragement and support on this forum is great. Landing story coming up! ;D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving from JA!!!! :D

I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

Here's hoping KG gives us something to be thankful for this week!!!!

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
fromadistance said:
We got PPR today!!!!

Omgggg
Yes!!! ;D way to go!!! Congratulations on your good news!!!

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
waitingonforever said:
I hear ya...and on the other hand they are people e-mailing them OVER and OVER again and get NO response yet I didn't e-mail them again and I got a response WTH? ???
This is funny but they can make mistakes too. Once they sent me a e-mail back with someone else's e-mail attached with their file number and other personal information attached. This happened way back last Spring/Summer. I had to get that straightened out because I didn't know who the info. was for...me or the other person. It ended up it was correct info for me and Maddants but it wasn't for the other person...it was so stressing at the time when that happened.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Akiikwe said:
This is funny but they can make mistakes too. Once they sent me a e-mail back with someone else's e-mail attached with their file number and other personal information attached. This happened way back last Spring/Summer. I had to get that straightened out because I didn't know who the info. was for...me or the other person. It ended up it was correct info for me and Maddants but it wasn't for the other person...it was so stressing at the time when that happened.
This makes me think. Any time I am able to get ahold of someone by phone in kingston they tell me that the immigration file number is invalid. And that I have to give them the UCI number.

I'm wondering if this is part of the hold up.

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
sammystorm19 said:
There is a thread about the extensions of Medicals.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-exam-validity-extension-for-additional-12-months-new-cic-bulletin-t106229.0.html

If they said not to redo them they may have already extended them

Oneandony I would email them and ask if you should redo or if they were extended

Btw. Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Oh I already did so far no response

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Nev how are you enjoying yourself? Keeping yourself busy during the week while hubby is away at work? Happy you stopped in we know you go to Ja save

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good Morning Kingston what do you have in store for us today and for the remaining of the week? You need to get the show on the road just like POS

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
chickie72 said:
Good morning everyone, happy thanksgiving.......is everyone all stuffed full of turkey and pumpkin pie? I know i am! Well what is this week going to bring us? Hopefully we hear something good.

@ Nev....hope you are having a great time down there with hubby. Miss you though!
@ samll....5 more days until hubby lands....you must be so excited!

My green crayon is already and sharpened up......Kadi do you have yours sharpened? I am ready to start coloring green this week, come on!
Green crayon ready loonnnnng time ;D

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Nevaeha said:
Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving from JA!!!! :D

I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

Here's hoping KG gives us something to be thankful for this week!!!!
Have fun Nev ;D

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Mark 11:22-24 (Amp.)"Have faith in God [constantly]. Truly I tell you, whosoever say to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt in all his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.

.....whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that is granted to you, and you will [get it].

And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and let it drop (leave it, let it go), in order that your Father Who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop." - Jesus

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Good Morning Everyone
hope everyone had a great long weekend :) Now to start another week of waiting. Hoping the fam jam here hears some good news! come on Kingston

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014

longdistanceloves

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 18, 2012
AOR Received.
January 24, 2013
Passport Req..
January 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
February 21, 2014
LANDED..........
February 23, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (a day late! But it's always good to give thanks!)

I got my notes back today. The only thing that has changed is that it now says my medicals expired( as of September 25th). October 8th was one year since we applied, but November 7th must be the date they got to Jamaica because the Eligibility has that as a due date. All my other due dates say December 2nd 2012, does that seem wrong since none of them have even been started? I thought it was weird but when I go home from work tonight I will compare my two sets of notes and see what I can figure out. It is slightly discouraging that my app has been in Kingston nearly a year and nothin has been done. I know a lot of people are in the same boat and I also know that jut because the notes don't say anything doesn't mean nothing has been done. But how do you not get discouraged? Kingston did reply to us to say not to redo our medicals until they tell us to redo them. I could only wish that in the next two months they hurry up and do so etching on our app! Anyways hope all is well with everyone. I am always lurking around seeing what's happening with everyone and wishing everyone the best. Maybe Kingston will be excited for their long weekend his weekend and work really hard his week!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
longdistanceloves said:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (a day late! But it's always good to give thanks!)

I got my notes back today. The only thing that has changed is that it now says my medicals expired( as of September 25th). October 8th was one year since we applied, but November 7th must be the date they got to Jamaica because the Eligibility has that as a due date. All my other due dates say December 2nd 2012, does that seem wrong since none of them have even been started? I thought it was weird but when I go home from work tonight I will compare my two sets of notes and see what I can figure out. It is slightly discouraging that my app has been in Kingston nearly a year and nothin has been done. I know a lot of people are in the same boat and I also know that jut because the notes don't say anything doesn't mean nothing has been done. But how do you not get discouraged? Kingston did reply to us to say not to redo our medicals until they tell us to redo them. I could only wish that in the next two months they hurry up and do so etching on our app! Anyways hope all is well with everyone. I am always lurking around seeing what's happening with everyone and wishing everyone the best. Maybe Kingston will be excited for their long weekend his weekend and work really hard his week!!!
one thing that I do when I get my notes is that I compare the last to the newest and I highlight anything on the newest that is different then the last. that way I can see anything that has changed, especially with the dates, if the date has changed then you know they have done something. HOpe that helps.......keep the faith, soon Kingston is going to just go crazy, I can feel it!