January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
just think of it as a short vacation away from home LOL get some shopping done....i heard it is pretty good to shop in Montreal.
:eek: Shopping, did somebody say shopping? :D

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
NEW RULES WHEN ORDERING GCMS NOTES
EFFECTIVE MAY 13, 2013

For anyone ordering GCMS notes (taken from another thread...just want to keep you all in the loop in case the Kingston thread is the only one you read):

You can now submit your request using the ATIP Online Request tool, which is accessible via: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/ or send your request by mail.

As of May 13, 2013, they will no longer accept ATIP requests submitted by fax or e-mail.

For more information, visit the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp.

i check out that website and it look like it make it very much easier to order the gcms notes....i will sure tell my wife about this .....thank for the information sis :)

yolo1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
http://youtu.be/sIdnp0z0OCA
http://youtu.be/HZ2An3pADho

i was at a wedding this weekend and they played this song omg i was in tears first time hearing it but what a beautiful song sums up so much
hope you fulljoy it famjam

have a good evening
those songs are beautiful i especially like the second one.
Good morning everyone happy Wednesday. So my husband and i came to a decison yesterday and we are gonna put off the trip to Grand cayman untill next year. We will instead stay in jamaica and enjoy what will probably be my last trip there for awhile. Although Jamaica has my heart i want to see more of the world.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
yolo1980 said:
those songs are beautiful i especially like the second one.
Good morning everyone happy Wednesday. So my husband and i came to a decison yesterday and we are gonna put off the trip to Grand cayman untill next year. We will instead stay in jamaica and enjoy what will probably be my last trip there for awhile. Although Jamaica has my heart i want to see more of the world.
Good morning to you sis....yes i sure want to see the world too with the wifey.....when i get to canada...wifey wanna take me to Australia for our honeymoon since we did not have one....Come on Kingston i want to go to australia with the wifey so it that time to free me up now ....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Kingston office is open for business now......so kingston let us hear some news today....You have been quiet for the past week although it was short....I hope you all still full from the bun and cheese over the easter holiday...So let go Kingston, give us something to cheer about today

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
Hello Everyone...I am new to this site I have a quick question. I submitted a sponsorship app for my husband with cic on it was received by them on November 19, 2012 I was approved for the first stage on January 19th 2013 and now his status is showing medical received I sent KGN an email asking if his file is been processed and they sent me this response.
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email below.

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Kingston, Jamaica

My question is does anyone know what this means because it does not really tell me anything. Could this mean its really in process the email just seems like a general response. I would really appreciate any advise given thanks.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
TruLuvKiss said:
Hello Everyone...I am new to this site I have a quick question. I submitted a sponsorship app for my husband with cic on it was received by them on November 19, 2012 I was approved for the first stage on January 19th 2013 and now his status is showing medical received I sent KGN an email asking if his file is been processed and they sent me this response.
Dear Madam / Sir,l

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Kingston, Jamaica

My question is does anyone know what this means because it does not really tell me anything. Could this mean its really in process the email just seems like a general response. I would really appreciate any advise given thanks.
Hello there and welcome :)
I'm not sure if this is "general" or not. I filed mine on sept 24 th and emailed them in mid march. They came back to me with this....

Dear Madam

Thank you for your email.

This Family Class application was received by our office on 24 September 2012 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office. Kingston has been subject to processing delays due to an increase in case load and reduction in resources.

Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in a Kingston for the last 12 months applicants may refer to our website, www.jamaica.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

Regards

Which I found to be general too. It looked to me they hadn't even picked up my file.
One thing to learn in this process is Kingston is a mystery.

Hoping for a speedy process.
D

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
TruLuvKiss said:
Dear Madam / Sir,

Regards,

Immigration Section
Kingston, Jamaica

They didn't however mention anything to me about keeping MY correspondence to a minimum. Maybe I can email them and bug them some more :p :D :p :D

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
TruLuvKiss said:
Dear Madam / Sir,

Regards,

Immigration Section
Kingston, Jamaica

Good morning TLK and welcome to our forum family, we're happy to have you here with us!

Yes, the email Kingston sent you is a general email that many people have reported receiving.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy, the roller coaster ride with the rest of us! We are here to support you through thick and thin.

Chickie will be along any moment and she will add you to the spreadsheet that is located underneath her ticker. The spreadsheet will show you the timelines of the people on this thread going through the Kingston visa office.

Feel free to share your story with us!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
danielle902 said:
They didn't however mention anything to me about keeping MY correspondence to a minimum. Maybe I can email them and bug them some more :p :D :p :D
Ha Ha! I triple dog dare you, Danielle! :p

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
TruLuvKiss said:
Dear Madam / Sir,

Regards,

Immigration Section
Kingston, Jamaica

hello and welcome to our little hideaway.......if you click on the link below my purple thing down there, you will see everyone's timeline that is on the forum (i have added u to the spreadsheet also :) ) This will give you an idea of everyone elses timelines etc.......basically that is a pretty generic email like you said...i think we have all gotten a varied response the same as yours at one time or another.......it doesn't mean they aren't working on it though........good luck and welcome again.

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
well i called CIC Mississauga today to ask if my RPRF fee is registered and it is.............woohoo good news so hoping they go back to work on my file again soon. Come on Kingston send me the ARC request....i want my hubby and kids home yesterday! Has anyone ever received the ARC request thru email yet?

danielle902

Oct 6, 2011
Barrie Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21st 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2nd 2012
Med's Request
Nov 9th 2012
Med's Done....
July 24 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 9 2012
LANDED..........
before xmas? maybe?
Nevaeha said:
Ha Ha! I triple dog dare you, Danielle! :p
I AM sure though. That if they updated ECAS once and a while with valid information that has a little bit of substance. They probably wouldn't have to mention that correspondence should be kept to a minimum. People would spend less time answering emails that have been asking the same question over and over and maybe they might process a few more applications a little bit quicker .... Just sayin.

Come on Kingston - our friend! We would like a L'il something before the day is done ;)

D

TruLuvKiss

Mar 16, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
kGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
Still waiting
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
Thanks for the welcome..My story is very short and simple My husband and i met when I was 6 yrs old and he was 5 I had moved from Clarendon to Manchester and on my first day of school we sat at the same lunch table. Our family was very close and we our house was rite next to each other so we basically did everything together from playing to getting in and out of trouble. he has always loved me and I him we were both just to shy and neither one of us wanted to tell each other about how we felt because we were both afraid it would ruin the friendship if the response wasn't what what we wanted to hear..lol...anyways I left for Canada when I was 12yrs old, however we remained friends over the years. we however did not start dating until 3 years back when I moved backed to Jamaica. out of the three years I was there we lived together for 2years and got married in that time as well. I came back to Canada because my father was dying and now that he has passed away I am seriously considering going back home while I wait on this CIC process. that's my story..thanks for reading it.