January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
blondie1216 said:
Just to fill everyone in as I know I haven't been as active lately.. (I try but lawd this plenty ta do).. I will officially be in Toronto next weekend! Finally after all this work, stress, happiness, etc I'm moving (oh yes and I know in the dead of winter ???)
Soooooooooooooooooo happy for you Blondie!!!! :-*

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Hi everyone.

I would love to hear members love stories of how they met and their road down the isle. I am trying to pass time waiting for response from Kingston. I am praying that this process will be less that 6 months. I am missing hubby badly. :D

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
Nevaeha said:
Soooooooooooooooooo happy for you Blondie!!!! :-*
Thanks hun!

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
SweetieQ said:
Hi everyone.

I would love to hear members love stories of how they met and their road down the isle. I am trying to pass time waiting for response from Kingston. I am praying that this process will be less that 6 months. I am missing hubby badly. :D

Sweetie,

While hubby was in Canada for 5 years we met off of a Internet dating site called plentyoffish. We got along so well we ended up dating spending a lot of time together. One year later he proposed and we tied the knot last year in June. Our wedding day was so memorable I wish we can go back and do it all over again. Like hubby said he loved the feeling of getting married. I can't forget his huge smile when he saw me walk down the isle. We got married in a hotel filled with family and friends. We're looking forward to renewing our vows on the beach in jamaica.

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Congrats. Awesome news. All the best with your relocation etc.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
blondie1216 said:
Just to fill everyone in as I know I haven't been as active lately.. (I try but lawd this plenty ta do).. I will officially be in Toronto next weekend! Finally after all this work, stress, happiness, etc I'm moving (oh yes and I know in the dead of winter ???)

I was lucky enough to find some wonderful friends here (that I will always cherish) that has helped me so much in getting sorted that I can not even begin to thank. All of you have been very helpful and I always look forward to hearing your good advice!!
I know a lot of you here are skeptical of people you meet here but trust me, there are some very loyal and great people here that would make awesome best friends!!

So now what we need is a Kingston blow out! PPRs, INPROCESS, VISAs... you name it KINGSTON we want it!!!!

All of these people here need good news! Who's next!!

Oh.. and KINGSTON send mi hubby passport nah!! Nuff waiting!
Woohoo! Can't wait to meet you some day and we will meet for sure! Are you done packing and unpacking and repacking yet? LOL

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
SweetieQ said:
Hi everyone.

My hubby and I met thru friends and we hit it off right away. We lived together for 2 years and decided to get married, and we got married January of last year. 3 days after the wedding we were told he had to return to JA in one month and I had to file for him outland instead of inland and that begin my process here lol. When we got together, I wasn't sure how my family would be with him as we don't have any interracial relationships in our family but they adore him and took him under their wing like he had been there for years and years. It is hard on me to have him for so long and then for him to have to leave, we did everything together, except when we went to work, grocery shopping, visiting, to the nightclubs etc......we never were apart so the seperation anxiety we both went thru at the beginning was killer but we have both gotten over that now. Faith and love is what gets us thru this trying time........soon we will be together and we both know it.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
oneandonly said:
Ready your amazing wifey getting hubby all set I wish you both happy success
thanks Darling

MANNERS ..Good Morning family
happy friday
Kingston you have been silent all week
last day to make some people happy this week
give us something to dance about

HAPPY DANCE - 1 WEEK TO GO TILL MY GIRL LAND XXX MRS BLONDIE LUVS YA
can't wait for you to be here (2013 SELL OFFFFFFFFF)

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
SweetieQ said:
Hi everyone.

everything soon sort out for ya hon ;) ;) God is in control

We met about 11 years ago …
I was on vacation and he lived in my cousins neighborhood (he did phone and computer,radio,t.v repair)
My cousin went to have something fixed I think it was a tv don’t exactly remember but I went with her and that’s how we met first. I had no interest what’s so ever because I was involved in a relationship(baby dad)
and he was younger than I was which at the time was total turn off for me …I liked older men lol
Anyways while I was there , my cousin and I went to a couple of parties and he was always there we became friends
And when I was leaving we exchanged telephone and email address on kept in touch on a friendship basis
2 years after that my daughter was born and baby dad and I split …. The end of our relationship was really hard on me but hubby was there for me emotionally as a friend , when my daughter was a few months old I decided to take her to Jamaica to get away from everything for while , during my whole time there he was so wonderful to my daughter and I he went everywhere with us , baby sat for me when I needed a break, and got really close, I was in ja for 3 months and when I was leaving he told me that he was falling in love with me, I was not ready for a relationship so soon after what I had happened with me from the previous relationship so I ran…. But he was persistent he kept calling and messaging me , sending letters cards and even his brothers were calling , he had a brother here and the following summer he came to visit his brother while he was here , we spent time together and I gave into my feelings and we fell in love … then he had to go back to Jamaica because his time was up we started our long distance relationship , after being in the long distance relationship for it started to get to me and I broke things off with him …. But we eventually found our way back together, we got married in December 2010… and he landed here in Canada December 2012….. we have 2 wonderful girls and right now just taking life easy and enjoying every moment we

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In a minute!
chickie72 said:
Woohoo! Can't wait to meet you some day and we will meet for sure! Are you done packing and unpacking and repacking yet? LOL

Still doing all three! Lololol

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
everything soon sort out for ya hon ;) ;) God is in control

We met about 11 years ago ...
I was on vacation and he lived in my cousins neighborhood (he did phone and computer,radio,t.v repair)
My cousin went to have something fixed I think it was a tv don't exactly remember but I went with her and that's how we met first. I had no interest what's so ever because I was involved in a relationship(baby dad)
and he was younger than I was which at the time was total turn off for me ...I liked older men lol
Anyways while I was there , my cousin and I went to a couple of parties and he was always there we became friends
And when I was leaving we exchanged telephone and email address on kept in touch on a friendship basis
2 years after that my daughter was born and baby dad and I split .... The end of our relationship was really hard on me but hubby was there for me emotionally as a friend , when my daughter was a few months old I decided to take her to Jamaica to get away from everything for while , during my whole time there he was so wonderful to my daughter and I he went everywhere with us , baby sat for me when I needed a break, and got really close, I was in ja for 3 months and when I was leaving he told me that he was falling in love with me, I was not ready for a relationship so soon after what I had happened with me from the previous relationship so I ran.... But he was persistent he kept calling and messaging me , sending letters cards and even his brothers were calling , he had a brother here and the following summer he came to visit his brother while he was here , we spent time together and I gave into my feelings and we fell in love ... then he had to go back to Jamaica because his time was up we started our long distance relationship , after being in the long distance relationship for it started to get to me and I broke things off with him .... But we eventually found our way back together, we got married in December 2010... and he landed here in Canada December 2012..... we have 2 wonderful girls and right now just taking life easy and enjoying every moment we
what a beautiful story ready......love comes where and when you least expect it!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
KJG said:
what a beautiful story ready......love comes where and when you least expect it!!!
thanks dolly ... you are soo right on that love does come when we least expect it
Gods will not mans ;D ;)