Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Good Morning Everyone,
Happy New Year to all my brothers and sisters on the forum......some i like and some i dont like..im just kidding....i love everyone hear. this forum have been very good to me and to everyone on here some way or the other....Im still here just got back my internet..So far my new years is going good for me but nothing from the kingston embassy as yet....It about time Kingston let me know what in store for me and everyone that been waiting for a long time now....Just want to welcome all the newbie to this thread and to all the veteran lawyers we have here...I cant stop stress this.......All the lawyers here a charging no money and they will answer all your questions and if the cant do it then you would have to pay someone that can.lmaooo........I just want to say congrats to all that have there hubbys before christmas and to the ones that will soon have theirs.....My wife is so good to me that i do most of the stressing for her on this immigration process......Big Up to all my People here and keep the positive vybz going.......God Please let Kingston Embassy free up our passport so we can all travel

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Read all of your stories how everyone met their hubbies and I must say I enjoyed each and every one of them. It's amazing how love finds out in many ways.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Maddants said:
Good Morning Everyone,
Happy New Year to all my brothers and sisters on the forum......some i like and some i dont like..im just kidding....i love everyone hear. this forum have been very good to me and to everyone on here some way or the other....Im still here just got back my internet..So far my new years is going good for me but nothing from the kingston embassy as yet....It about time Kingston let me know what in store for me and everyone that been waiting for a long time now....Just want to welcome all the newbie to this thread and to all the veteran lawyers we have here...I cant stop stress this.......All the lawyers here a charging no money and they will answer all your questions and if the cant do it then you would have to pay someone that can.lmaooo........I just want to say congrats to all that have there hubbys before christmas and to the ones that will soon have theirs.....My wife is so good to me that i do most of the stressing for her on this immigration process......Big Up to all my People here and keep the positive vybz going.......God Please let Kingston Embassy free up our passport so we can all travel

heyyyy there you are i was starting to get worried ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
thought you abandonded us ...welcome back

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
SweetieQ said:
Hi everyone.

I would love to hear members love stories of how they met and their road down the isle. I am trying to pass time waiting for response from Kingston. I am praying that this process will be less that 6 months. I am missing hubby badly. :D
Hear is my Love story......lol.................Ive Been online for years looking for someone and have no luck with that....So one day i say that i was going to delete of all my profile off these dating website that i been on....Dont get me wrong i met alot of wonderful ladies ova the years....some of them we still talk and some just faded away...it was a tuesday night i was online while i was at work.. I got online and said to myself that this is going to be the last time im going to see if i can meet a special woman for myself. so i went on a website called www.Blackplanet.com....I came across this nice native american indian woman picture on there. So i click on her profile to see what was going on. when i got on her profile, i was like darn. this woman type a book about herself on there because it took me 15 mins to read everything in her profile...when i finish reading it.....i saw some thing in her profile that got me drawn to her...so i told myself that im going to write her a message but since she was very older than me i was like if she dont reply i would just keep on trying.....But once i finish sending the message i stop going through other females profile that same day..i was just waiting for a reply from her that same minute but she was not online at the time...2 days later i got an email stating that i got a message from someone on blackplanet...i went to check to see who sent the message it was the indian woman the i wrote too (which is now my lovely wife).....she replied back to me and ask me for my phone number out here in jamaica..i sent back a note with my number and she called the same time she got the number. i was very shock that she really called me. we talk about alot of things like past relationships, work, kids, etc.....so we became close friend from that day....one day she ask me about jamaica since she used to talk to a jamaican guy there close by where she live....She live where the farm worker be, in a small town in south western ontario....so i told her the good and bad about jamaica. i did not hide anything from here about this place...she told me that she wanted to come to jamaica one day but she did not have anyone to come out here and stay with and the hotel was alot exspensive.lol.......so i told her that i live alone and she can come stay with me if she want...i told her that she would have her own room and i would cook for her and show her some sites...so she was getting everything that the hotel would give her for less...lmaooooo...So she was like you can cook!!!! i was like yes i can boil wata and fry eggs... she started to laugh at me...i told her that i would take good care of her and nothing would happen to her while she was here...My birthday was coming up....It was 3:00am on my earth strong i got a phone call...i was like who could be calling me at this time in the morning....I was her...i woke up same time.....so ask me if i was sleeping i said yes so she told me she did not mean to wake me up but she could not wait any longer. i was like is everything ok with you....she said yes....that good.....she told me to need to ask me something before she change her mind...i was like what is it......She just Pop the big question...(would you marry me) on my birthday....when i heard it....i fell out of my bed on the floor.....lol.......I told her yes when i got back up....she said you can go to sleep now and we will talk when she get home from work.....i made all the arrangement out here in jamaica...She booked her ticket while we talk later that day....She told me that she wanted to marry me when she came out here for the first time......so we had a nice private wedding in St. Elizabeth....She was just out here for a week so i had to do alot of running up and down plus had to work too....but i did everything so when she came out here the only thing she had to do was say I DO...we did not go on any honeymoon but to my bedroom (lmaooooo) that was good for her...I told her that i want to take her to australia for our honeymoon in the next 5 years......i know is long but that what she wanted to go so im saving for it right now....

PS....Sorry for the long story....hope you all enjoy

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ready_fi_move_on said:
heyyyy there you are i was starting to get worried ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
thought you abandonded us ...welcome back
I cant abandon my brothers and sisters here.....how things with you and hubby going

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
If you want to see our wedding pics........you can go on facebook ........search for Brenda Wheat-Sinclair and you should find her....send her a friend request and i will let her know to accept you all if you want....pleasant viewing.......please let me know what you all think

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Maddants said:
Hear is my Love story......lol.................Ive Been online for years looking for someone and have no luck with that....So one day i say that i was going to delete of all my profile off these dating website that i been on....Dont get me wrong i met alot of wonderful ladies ova the years....some of them we still talk and some just faded away...it was a tuesday night i was online while i was at work.. I got online and said to myself that this is going to be the last time im going to see if i can meet a special woman for myself. so i went on a website called www.Blackplanet.com....I came across this nice native american indian woman picture on there. So i click on her profile to see what was going on. when i got on her profile, i was like darn. this woman type a book about herself on there because it took me 15 mins to read everything in her profile...when i finish reading it.....i saw some thing in her profile that got me drawn to her...so i told myself that im going to write her a message but since she was very older than me i was like if she dont reply i would just keep on trying.....But once i finish sending the message i stop going through other females profile that same day..i was just waiting for a reply from her that same minute but she was not online at the time...2 days later i got an email stating that i got a message from someone on blackplanet...i went to check to see who sent the message it was the indian woman the i wrote too (which is now my lovely wife).....she replied back to me and ask me for my phone number out here in jamaica..i sent back a note with my number and she called the same time she got the number. i was very shock that she really called me. we talk about alot of things like past relationships, work, kids, etc.....so we became close friend from that day....one day she ask me about jamaica since she used to talk to a jamaican guy there close by where she live....She live where the farm worker be, in a small town in south western ontario....so i told her the good and bad about jamaica. i did not hide anything from here about this place...she told me that she wanted to come to jamaica one day but she did not have anyone to come out here and stay with and the hotel was alot exspensive.lol.......so i told her that i live alone and she can come stay with me if she want...i told here that she would have her own room and i would cook for her and show her some sites...so she was getting everything that the hotel would give her for less...lmaooooo...So she was like you can cook!!!! i was like yest i can boil wata and fry eggs... she started to laugh at me...i told her that i would take good care of her and nothing would happen to her while she was here...My birthday was coming up....It was 3:00am on my earth strong i got a phone call...i was like who could be calling me at this time in the morning....I was her...i woke up same time.....so ask me if i was sleeping i said yes so she told me she did not mean to wake me up but she could not wait any longer. i was like is everything ok with you....she said yes....that good.....she told me to need to ask me something before she change her mind...i was like what is it......She just Pop the big question...(would you marry me) on my birthday....when i heard it....i fell out of my bed on the floor.....lol.......I told her yes when i got back up....she said you can go to sleep now and we will talk when she get home from work.....i made all the arrangement out here in jamaica...She booked her ticket while we talk later that day....She told me that she wanted to marry me when she came out here for the first time......so we had a nice private wedding in St. Elizabeth....She was just out here for a week so i had to do alot of running up and down plus had to work too....but i did everything so when she came out here the only thing she had to do was say I DO...we did not go on any honeymoon but to my bedroom (lmaooooo) that was good for her...I told her that i want to take her to australia for our honeymoon in the next 5 years......i know is long but that what she wanted to go so im saving for it right now....

PS....Sorry for the long story....hope you all enjoy

What a beautiful story it brought tears to my eyes

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
chukie said:
Happy new 2013 everyone

Let's hope Kingston starts reuniting a lot of couples & families together this month.
I haven't read back bit busy now...gave birth to beautiful baby boy new years day lol healthy 7Ib 3ozs!!

Hope when I drive by again the start of the year is with happiness & blessings for everyone
Congrats on your baby boy........Happy to hear some good news like that.......continue making more.lol

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
oneandonly said:
What a beautiful story it brought tears to my eyes
im glad i could share my story with you and everyone here

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Here is my love story. Canada held a lot of painful memories for me(a previous marriage had been disolved 10 years earlier, my relatives all lived in Jamaica). There was nothing to keep me here so my two daughters and I travelled a bit to fill the loneliness and void in our lives. A few day after I returned from a trip to Italy I began to feel empty and alone. The laid back atmosphere in Tuscany made me begin to re-evaluate my stress level but there was also a strange desire to go away from Canada. Somehow this trip was orchestrated by God.. I know this now. I decided to take a teaching assignment there so I could get a break from here which caused my "friends" to think I was insane. My love and I met 2006, two days after I landed in Jamaica. I was building a house there and my sudden decision to go home came before the work was completed. My dad told me he knew someone who could paint the section that was completed so we could settle. The first time I met him I could not even describe him to you. I thought to myself here comes another "thief" coming to rip me off as so many had already done in the few days I was there. I went to get my daughter registered in school on the day he started and when I returned at night(there was so much to sort out).. low and behold he was still there covered in paint. I remember saying to my dad "who did you say this guy is.. who is his family? I also said I could marry him and spend the rest of my life feeling sorry for him because I am so miserable. We both had a good laugh and dismissed the whole conversation. One day I came home from work and invited him for a drink(non-alcoholic). We started talking and he said something to me that i only told God. I was shocked! My sister noticed the attraction and warned me that he was not good enough for me.(not educated, not rich) I asked her to tell me something about him that I could not see.. Is he a thief, womanizer etc. She answered no to all my questions. He was 30 years old and was single for 8 years(confirmed by men and women in his community) He said he was waiting for a special person. He had concerns about things most women think about.. no he is not gay. He wanted commitment before sex, wanted a family, wanted friendship etc. All the things I desired in my mate. But I had to question God.. Is this a cruel joke? He was not my type necessarily. ten years younger and I realized I was a bit prejudice also.. about the money etc. But I could not ignore the fact that he spoke to me about a request I made to God. Loved Celene Dion and had a ruined cd like the one I lisened to everyday. He is so gentle that I had to ask his mom if he was for real. A nicer person that myself if I am to be honest. I decided to throw caution to the wind and my body went with it also. Three months after we started to date(with a wedding date already planned) we conceived our daughter. We got married April 2007(his birthday) and had our daughter October 2007. I came back to Canada after my assignment was finished in August.. ahead of our daughter birth. We tried for a visa but it was denied. He treated me like a queen and I came back because I wanted him to have the opportunity that was denied to him in Jamaica. He is so talented, farming, carpentry,furniture maker etc but no opportunity or chance to get ahead. I also wanted all those individual who looked at him with scorn to see that It is God who determined our fate. the difference between th rich and poor is opportunity and chance. I am glad that I was able to overcome my own prejudice.. I did try to end things with him because of the way certain family members told me that to be with him would cause shame for them. Thank God I came from Canada where those things did not matter. I would have missed out on so much. Our love continues to grow amid losses, disappointment etc and some familiar relationship has ended. I don`t believe in soul mate but feel he is my journeyman. He is so handsome.. my very own kingman. Six years later I still hear heart songs and think naughty things when I thing of my hubby.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
@ frankfield...what a beautiful love story.....it brought tears to my eyes.

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ill share my love story My hubby n I met while I was staying in Jamaica and we have been together for 8 years going strong have an adorable lil girl and married almost 2 years this is how it all began it was on saturday while shopping in the supermarket I noticed that i had eyes all over me fr this very handome 6 2 very light youngan that was wrking with national at the time when i cashing out i was given a green paper with red writing and it had number and a name so i ignored it all becaz hey thinking it was just another someone looking to play games so after 2 days i decided to call when i called he invited me over and one thing led to another and our relationship developed agter three years of being together i got pregnant had my lil girl we moved to canada then we got married very small wedding in church in ja we could not afford anything big to only four ppl attended including us we are all in this process and looking forward for him to come so we can raise our daughter

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
frankfield said:
Here is my love story. Canada held a lot of painful memories for me(a previous marriage had been disolved 10 years earlier, my relatives all lived in Jamaica). There was nothing to keep me here so my two daughters and I travelled a bit to fill the loneliness and void in our lives. A few day after I returned from a trip to Italy I began to feel empty and alone. The laid back atmosphere in Tuscany made me begin to re-evaluate my stress level but there was also a strange desire to go away from Canada. Somehow this trip was orchestrated by God.. I know this now. I decided to take a teaching assignment there so I could get a break from here which caused my "friends" to think I was insane. My love and I met 2006, two days after I landed in Jamaica. I was building a house there and my sudden decision to go home came before the work was completed. My dad told me he knew someone who could paint the section that was completed so we could settle. The first time I met him I could not even describe him to you. I thought to myself here comes another "thief" coming to rip me off as so many had already done in the few days I was there. I went to get my daughter registered in school on the day he started and when I returned at night(there was so much to sort out).. low and behold he was still there covered in paint. I remember saying to my dad "who did you say this guy is.. who is his family? I also said I could marry him and spend the rest of my life feeling sorry for him because I am so miserable. We both had a good laugh and dismissed the whole conversation. One day I came home from work and invited him for a drink(non-alcoholic). We started talking and he said something to me that i only told God. I was shocked! My sister noticed the attraction and warned me that he was not good enough for me.(not educated, not rich) I asked her to tell me something about him that I could not see.. Is he a thief, womanizer etc. She answered no to all my questions. He was 30 years old and was single for 8 years(confirmed by men and women in his community) He said he was waiting for a special person. He had concerns about things most women think about.. no he is not gay. He wanted commitment before sex, wanted a family, wanted friendship etc. All the things I desired in my mate. But I had to question God.. Is this a cruel joke? He was not my type necessarily. ten years younger and I realized I was a bit prejudice also.. about the money etc. But I could not ignore the fact that he spoke to me about a request I made to God. Loved Celene Dion and had a ruined cd like the one I lisened to everyday. He is so gentle that I had to ask his mom if he was for real. A nicer person that myself if I am to be honest. I decided to throw caution to the wind and my body went with it also. Three months after we started to date(with a wedding date already planned) we conceived our daughter. We got married April 2007(his birthday) and had our daughter October 2007. I came back to Canada after my assignment was finished in August.. ahead of our daughter birth. We tried for a visa but it was denied. He treated me like a queen and I came back because I wanted him to have the opportunity that was denied to him in Jamaica. He is so talented, farming, carpentry,furniture maker etc but no opportunity or chance to get ahead. I also wanted all those individual who looked at him with scorn to see that It is God who determined our fate. the difference between th rich and poor is opportunity and chance. I am glad that I was able to overcome my own prejudice.. I did try to end things with him because of the way certain family members told me that to be with him would cause shame for them. Thank God I came from Canada where those things did not matter. I would have missed out on so much. Our love continues to grow amid losses, disappointment etc and some familiar relationship has ended. I don`t believe in soul mate but feel he is my journeyman. He is so handsome.. my very own kingman. Six years later I still hear heart songs and think naughty things when I thing of my hubby.
this is a wonderful story. frankfield....i love it....

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
frankfield said:
Wonderful story Amen to you for finding him.