07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
najj said:
No.......it a bun mi......awful feeling.....I feel sick....anxious.....its 2 much....I'm nauseous......my wedding day was easier than this......I'm going to cry
awwwww i bet......you have to be on cloud nine though! what a feeling....believe me when we all read your landing story we will all be crying for ya ( i am such a sap reading those:p)

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
Congrats to everyone receiving positive news and soon to be landing stories. I can imagine the elation, excitement those individuals who have reached the end of the road must be experiencing. Last year this time I could not go home for christmas because I felt the call come possibly come anytime and did not want to waste money on air fare only to turn around and go back months later. I had to go home to bring him back ( my husband kept our baby for 2 years to free me up for work. I had a four hour commute each day and it was dreadful. we decided that he'd be the best person to keep our child after having dreadful babysitters and lots of worries about her health. So it was important to exercise patience since I would have to purchase three air fare when he picked up his ticket. I will never forget the feeling when he got the "CALL", did not know if I wanted to cry or laugh. It was finally over and I was numb. It Never truly settled or came home until I was at the airport going to get him and my baby.. who I had to live without for two years.. barring two trips 5wks and 4wks. Thankfully I had my summers off. Ladies I know how you feel to know your man is coming home. Those of you getting close but cant go home this christmas for one reason or the other I know how you feel too. Last Christmas was horrible.. I was depressed. On Christmas day I went for a long walk, decided to eat dinner at a restuarant only to find most of them were closed which added to my mysery. As I walked thinking how lonely I felt and uncertain about when we'd be together a thought entered my mind and I know it was the creator "the greater the worldwind of change the mighter the benefits" tears rolling down I stopped on the sidewalk and said thank you papa for the words of encouragement. I knew then he was coming home to me.. the wait was not too long. He is here this Christmas, I cant believe it. I am brushing him off and yelling leave me alone I want to sleep.. This time last year I was yearning for a touch.. things change. I am happy and so will all of you soon. All of your men will be in your arms for Christmas or the new year and you will forget the painful journey.. Much love and best wishes to you all.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
awwww that gives me such encouragement.....i thank you for that......i am dreading Christmas and being alone also and i know my hubby is too but he keeps saying to me, this is the only one babes....i won't miss another and I know that is true, I feel it.

Those are very kind words and i am grateful that you have your hubby by your side this Christmas......

najj

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2011
File Transfer...
22-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2012 (2nd time)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012(dropped off 04-12-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-02-2013
chickie72 said:
awwwww i bet......you have to be on cloud nine though! what a feeling....believe me when we all read your landing story we will all be crying for ya ( i am such a sap reading those:p)
Oh my....a weight has been lifted....and him nuh reach....no bbm....no text....no more phone calls..no money gram......no WU.....no more planes.....no sending stuff down....no sending stuff up......no whatsapp.....no hookt......no more videos......no more I....its a WE thing....a US thing.....ppl will say unno thing.....lawd...4yrs.....OMG.....God is so ever gracious.....he has been good to us.....I bow down to the almighty......my rock.....my provider....JEHOVAH.......LORD Jesus....a tru unno know wha mi a chat sey....its been hard but God has carried me across the finish line.....forever and ever grateful to him.....Lord of Lord

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
? that is weird....it just seems like they are telling u something just to humble you....not directly answering your question

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
ceeallen said:
Guyss i'm so confused......i sent Kingston an email inquiring on the status of my application and to my surprise they sent me an AOR.....and this email.....

Dear applicant:

Kindly note that an acknowledgement of receipt email is being sent to you. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during the process. Our office will contact you in due course.

Regards,

Immigration Section

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\I already knew that my file has been received as my ecas went in process....so why did they send an AOR??
That is very strange. Email them back and tell them about your In process status. it may have been a mistake.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
ceeallen said:
Guyss i'm so confused......i sent Kingston an email inquiring on the status of my application and to my surprise they sent me an AOR.....and this email.....

Dear applicant:

Kindly note that an acknowledgement of receipt email is being sent to you. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during the process. Our office will contact you in due course.

Regards,

Immigration Section

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\I already knew that my file has been received as my ecas went in process....so why did they send an AOR??
Hey Cee, though the standard with KG hasn't been sending out AOR, it has happened on the occasion. I believe that if you've sent multiple inquiries to the VO, rather than sending you the same response back repeatedly, they have now "formally" given you the status of your file which is by way of an AOR. My suggestion is to hold off sending any further inquiries until they contact you for next steps.

Keep in mind, they are not required to provide any form of status updates on your file except that it has been received, in queue and in process of review, a decision has been made.

I know it's hard however keep your head up. This will be over hopefully sooner rather than later.

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
good morning family .....sorry i have been away for so long soo many things happening

BUT I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS
jamgirl can you please update my staus to LANDED
thats right baby hubbyaand step daughter landed last night ...
i will give my landing story tomorow just wanted to stop in and update
CONGRATULATIONS READY!!! THIS IS SOOO EXCITING!!!! IT'S FINALLY OVER FOR YOU AND AT THE SAME TIME JUST BEGUN, ENJOY :)

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
najj said:
So I checked DHL...pp sent off 2day.......so we r waiting on DHL to call us.....yeah
That's great news, you should get it soon then! Hooray!!

lovehasnoboundaries

Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-12-2012
najj said:
I am.....so excited
I bet!!! I totally understand how you feel, I would probably be the same way lol

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
Good morning family
I guess I owe you all a landing story
Well here goes….
My husband and step daughter got there visas last Thursday morning
Wednesday afternoon I Got the text message from Dhl that the package was picked up they called hubby Wednesday night to tell him they had a package at there depot and Thursday morning he went in and picked it up.
We decided to keep everything on the DL(down low) due to the amount of fights we were getting. Lol thank God they are out of there now. I apologies to all for keeping this from everyone but based on the circumstances we decided it was best to keep it between ourselves and a select few. The Monday before he got the visa he received a call from immigration that they had received an anonymous letter (with information pertaining to our case) the same io also called me and asked me questions about to the letter they received…. Apparently some bad minded excuse my language here bumbo hole sent them a letter saying with some bullshit about my husband paying to have his criminal record altered lol that’s a laugh …. Either way we had proof that was not the case so we were good. Needless to say I was pissed when we got that call … so angry that the io called me the next day to check if I was ok and reassure me that everything was good and we had nothing to worry about .

We decided then that instead of waiting till January it was best to get them out of there as soon as possible. So we booked a flight for Monday. Omg it was the most difficult 3 days I wanted to shout it from the roof tops how excited I was …. But for my families’ safety I kept it to myself. Monday had to be the longest day of my life, I was so freaked out when I checked the west jet tracker and there flight was showing as delayed. Thank God it was only for 20 minutes. I didn’t want to leave out too early because I though with him having to go through immigration it would take some time. Lol boy was I wrong …..We reached the airport a little after 7pm. BY this time my whole immediate family knew they were coming and all decided to be there at the airport ( me. My daughter, my mom, step father, step sister, sister and nephew) . we waited maybe 10 minutes when I saw him walking out the doors with my step daughter in his arms . By this time I was in tears frozen to the spot, he came around hugged and said “it over baby, no need for the tears now we are here with you”

THANK YOU LORD
This is the best Christmas present ever I am so happy right now
I took the day off of work yesterday and spent it with my little family
God has truly blessed me

His_Wife

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 4, 2012
AOR Received.
15/10/2012
File Transfer...
16/10/2012
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2013
LANDED..........
March 27th 2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family
Well here goes....
Wednesday afternoon I Got the text message from Dhl that the package was picked up they called hubby Wednesday night to tell him they had a package at there depot and Thursday morning he went in and picked it up.
We decided to keep everything on the DL(down low) due to the amount of fights we were getting. Lol thank God they are out of there now. I apologies to all for keeping this from everyone but based on the circumstances we decided it was best to keep it between ourselves and a select few. The Monday before he got the visa he received a call from immigration that they had received an anonymous letter (with information pertaining to our case) the same io also called me and asked me questions about to the letter they received.... Apparently some bad minded excuse my language here bumbo hole sent them a letter saying with some bull*censored word* about my husband paying to have his criminal record altered lol that's a laugh .... Either way we had proof that was not the case so we were good. Needless to say I was pissed when we got that call ... so angry that the io called me the next day to check if I was ok and reassure me that everything was good and we had nothing to worry about .

We decided then that instead of waiting till January it was best to get them out of there as soon as possible. So we booked a flight for Monday. Omg it was the most difficult 3 days I wanted to shout it from the roof tops how excited I was .... But for my families' safety I kept it to myself. Monday had to be the longest day of my life, I was so freaked out when I checked the west jet tracker and there flight was showing as delayed. Thank God it was only for 20 minutes. I didn't want to leave out too early because I though with him having to go through immigration it would take some time. Lol boy was I wrong .....We reached the airport a little after 7pm. BY this time my whole immediate family knew they were coming and all decided to be there at the airport ( me. My daughter, my mom, step father, step sister, sister and nephew) . we waited maybe 10 minutes when I saw him walking out the doors with my step daughter in his arms . By this time I was in tears frozen to the spot, he came around hugged and said “it over baby, no need for the tears now we are here with you”

THANK YOU LORD This is the best Christmas present ever I am so happy right now
God has truly blessed me

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ???

Wow, God is good!
Enjoy your family!!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family
Well here goes....
We decided to keep everything on the DL(down low) due to the amount of fights we were getting. Lol thank God they are out of there now. I apologies to all for keeping this from everyone but based on the circumstances we decided it was best to keep it between ourselves and a select few. The Monday before he got the visa he received a call from immigration that they had received an anonymous letter (with information pertaining to our case) the same io also called me and asked me questions about to the letter they received.... Apparently some bad minded excuse my language here bumbo hole sent them a letter saying with some bull*censored word* about my husband paying to have his criminal record altered lol that's a laugh .... Either way we had proof that was not the case so we were good. Needless to say I was pissed when we got that call ... so angry that the io called me the next day to check if I was ok and reassure me that everything was good and we had nothing to worry about .

We decided then that instead of waiting till January it was best to get them out of there as soon as possible. So we booked a flight for Monday. Omg it was the most difficult 3 days I wanted to shout it from the roof tops how excited I was .... But for my families' safety I kept it to myself. Monday had to be the longest day of my life, I was so freaked out when I checked the west jet tracker and there flight was showing as delayed. Thank God it was only for 20 minutes. I didn't want to leave out too early because I though with him having to go through immigration it would take some time. Lol boy was I wrong .....We reached the airport a little after 7pm. BY this time my whole immediate family knew they were coming and all decided to be there at the airport ( me. My daughter, my mom, step father, step sister, sister and nephew) . we waited maybe 10 minutes when I saw him walking out the doors with my step daughter in his arms . By this time I was in tears frozen to the spot, he came around hugged and said “it over baby, no need for the tears now we are here with you”

THANK YOU LORD
God has truly blessed me
Hey my sis ready.....im so happy for you that you got your hubby for christmas.....God bless you so no badmind ppl cant curse you at all.......who god bless no man curse.....enjoy your holidays with your hubby and step daughter.....I glad that you got your wish.........

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Congrats. It's all over now. I am speechless that someone would really do that. OMG. This is surely a lesson for me so thanks for sharing. I am very careful what I say on this forum as I realise it's very important. While it's very useful as I have learned a lot, I take from it what I can without being too very personal with my information. It's my personal decision. I can't believe people can be so very wicked. Actually a lot of them are so sick it's not funny.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family
Well here goes....

THANK YOU LORD
God has truly blessed me

Oh here I go again, bawling my eyes out at work lol.......that is a beautiful story and I am so thankful everything has gone thru for you and your hubby and step daughter are here with you now. Praise the lord cause he works in mysterious ways and we can only be thankful to him for everything we have in our lives!