Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hey Chickie.....I dont believe that is it for kingston for the holidays.....they staill have to work until 1:00pm friday this week so they have to work on more application....then they come back to work on monday then off for the christmas and boxing day out here.....by wednseday they have to be back in the office again working......So Kingston please dont let us dont and make more ppl happy before the years is done

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
Good morning forum family and a big congrats to those with news and that have landed, also a big welcome to our newbies, do stick and stay. Ready, sorry to hear about your challenges and happy everything worked out. Your story is similiar to one that of an old forum family member endured a couple years ago, about 18 months into the process KG recieved an letter stating it was an MOC, they requested an interview. The app passed the interview around the 22 month and PPR request. At month 25 while going to pick up the PP the VO took the PP and visa back stating they had recieved another letter. The app worked with the VO to establish the letter was untrue and gave hime the PP and visa month 28. It turned out the bogus letters were written by the app's mother, the sponsor had been sending money down to the app which naturally benefited the mother and she felt once the app moved to CA that would all end. As most on here use an alias to protect our privacy, we can have greed, envy, and malice very close to home. In our case we told no one until we had the visa in hand and flights booked. Even those that wish us every success can entrust those that do not who can cause trouble.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
canuck0468 said:
Good morning forum family and a big congrats to those with news and that have landed, also a big welcome to our newbies, do stick and stay. Ready, sorry to hear about your challenges and happy everything worked out. Your story is similiar to one that of an old forum family member endured a couple years ago, about 18 months into the process KG recieved an letter stating it was an MOC, they requested an interview. The app passed the interview around the 22 month and PPR request. At month 25 while going to pick up the PP the VO took the PP and visa back stating they had recieved another letter. The app worked with the VO to establish the letter was untrue and gave hime the PP and visa month 28. It turned out the bogus letters were written by the app's mother, the sponsor had been sending money down to the app which naturally benefited the mother and she felt once the app moved to CA that would all end. As most on here use an alias to protect our privacy, we can have greed, envy, and malice very close to home. In our case we told no one until we had the visa in hand and flights booked. Even those that wish us every success can entrust those that do not who can cause trouble.

good yuh see it

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
loving your postive vibe chickie babes keep up the good thoughts and good things will come to you ...
bless up your self me fren
My boss always says...you have to believe to achieve....i know that it is a different sense he is saying it in, but it can work for anything. Thanks darling!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
chickie72 said:
Hey there, missed you! Where you been hiding???????? LOL :)
Hahaha.......my daughter got married in the Dominican a week ago today....so the whole family less my husband went to the DR for a week........it was a great time and the wedding was awesome.....have been having trouble getting back into the swing of things seeing as it is so close to Christmas!!!!!! It's awesome to see movement from Kingston and each day brings you one day closer chickie!!!!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Maddants said:
Hey Chickie.....I dont believe that is it for kingston for the holidays.....they staill have to work until 1:00pm friday this week so they have to work on more application....then they come back to work on monday then off for the christmas and boxing day out here.....by wednseday they have to be back in the office again working......So Kingston please dont let us dont and make more ppl happy before the years is done

AMEN to that one my brother!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
canuck0468 said:

Wow that is just crazy about the mother! But very true words that you can't trust anyone......

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
KJG said:
Hahaha.......my daughter got married in the Dominican a week ago today....so the whole family less my husband went to the DR for a week........it was a great time and the wedding was awesome.....have been having trouble getting back into the swing of things seeing as it is so close to Christmas!!!!!! It's awesome to see movement from Kingston and each day brings you one day closer chickie!!!!

Well dang it, congrats on your daughter! That is awesome news....too bad hubby couldn't come with ya but I think you like him just where he is LOL

True on the one day closer........hubby says he just waits for one day to end and another day to start because we are that much closer........and it really is true! No matter how down you get or anything, you always must remember, you are one day closer and and thank god for letting you wake to make it through that next day!

Carli

Dec 8, 2012
Maddants said:
hey my friend Carli how is thing going on for you....the medical here in dont cost over $10,000.00 jamaican dollars if he told you that...he got the wrong information from the doctor he call and remember that he can not go to any doctor to do it..he have to go to one that the canadian immigration approve...I told you that we have our own set of free lawyers that will work on your case for you.....you will get it all finish soon..

Hey Maddant, things are slow but ok, thx for asking, hope all is well with you and the rest of my new friends on here...you answered one of the questions we were both wondering on, if it could be any Dr. or one they tell him to go see, so he cant send his medical until I send in the app, as I am thinking after they get it, is when they will tell him which Dr to go and see but everything else I can send with the app. I was wrong :-[ in what I said previously about the medical costing so much, I heard about it to..."dont you listen"...to quote, lol...it was the visa he was talking about costing $1000, not the medical...lord, am trying to keep everything straight but like we all know, it is so confusing, lol. I wish there was just a simple paragraph stating exactley everything they want/would like to be included with the app, would make life soooooo much simplier, but anything worth having is worth all of this struggle. I read some things on here, and have know idea whats being spoken of, not sure if I missed it in the app, or if its not related to what I am doing right now, but will keep reading to figure out whats what.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Carli said:
Hey Maddant, things are slow but ok, thx for asking, hope all is well with you and the rest of my new friends on here...you answered one of the questions we were both wondering on, if it could be any Dr. or one they tell him to go see, so he cant send his medical until I send in the app, as I am thinking after they get it, is when they will tell him which Dr to go and see but everything else I can send with the app. I was wrong :-[ in what I said previously about the medical costing so much, I heard about it to..."dont you listen"...to quote, lol...it was the visa he was talking about costing $1000, not the medical...lord, am trying to keep everything straight but like we all know, it is so confusing, lol. I wish there was just a simple paragraph stating exactley everything they want/would like to be included with the app, would make life soooooo much simplier, but anything worth having is worth all of this struggle. I read some things on here, and have know idea whats being spoken of, not sure if I missed it in the app, or if its not related to what I am doing right now, but will keep reading to figure out whats what.
Carli, you have to send the medical in with the application.....I learned the hard way and they sent my entire application back because I didn't have the medicals.....there is a list of drs, he can go to to get it done and they will give him a copy of it for you to send in with the application.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2056&CountryName=Jamaica

here is the list of drs.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Carli said:
Hey Carli you have to send them medical with the application in to cic-mississauga office.....here is a link of the list of doctors in jamaica.............http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2056&CountryName=Jamaica

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/Med-Exam-Instructions-eng.pdf

Here is the list of what he needs to take with him.......I was positive there was a paper he had to take with him but I can't find it on the CIC website if anyone can find it please help out lol

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
canuck0468 said:
thats just crazy im telling you
thanks much i appreciate it .... i kept quiet after what happened simply due to the fact that i no longer trusted anyone and ws unsure of where the bs was coming from
but you know what right now my family is here with me ... thank you Lord

as for this
As most on here use an alias to protect our privacy
I no longer had that since my name real name was posted on this forum
all water under the bridge ....
so i had to do what i had to do

peace out and blessing to all for the Christmas and happy new year

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my gosh ready thats horrible but atleast ur lil family made it through despite everything so happy for u Anada congrats to u as well thats the best thing u did n to everyone else congrats