10-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
ready_fi_move_on said:
Good morning family
I guess I owe you all a landing story
Well here goes....
My husband and step daughter got there visas last Thursday morning
Wednesday afternoon I Got the text message from Dhl that the package was picked up they called hubby Wednesday night to tell him they had a package at there depot and Thursday morning he went in and picked it up.
We decided to keep everything on the DL(down low) due to the amount of fights we were getting. Lol thank God they are out of there now. I apologies to all for keeping this from everyone but based on the circumstances we decided it was best to keep it between ourselves and a select few. The Monday before he got the visa he received a call from immigration that they had received an anonymous letter (with information pertaining to our case) the same io also called me and asked me questions about to the letter they received.... Apparently some bad minded excuse my language here bumbo hole sent them a letter saying with some bull*censored word* about my husband paying to have his criminal record altered lol that's a laugh .... Either way we had proof that was not the case so we were good. Needless to say I was pissed when we got that call ... so angry that the io called me the next day to check if I was ok and reassure me that everything was good and we had nothing to worry about .

We decided then that instead of waiting till January it was best to get them out of there as soon as possible. So we booked a flight for Monday. Omg it was the most difficult 3 days I wanted to shout it from the roof tops how excited I was .... But for my families' safety I kept it to myself. Monday had to be the longest day of my life, I was so freaked out when I checked the west jet tracker and there flight was showing as delayed. Thank God it was only for 20 minutes. I didn't want to leave out too early because I though with him having to go through immigration it would take some time. Lol boy was I wrong .....We reached the airport a little after 7pm. BY this time my whole immediate family knew they were coming and all decided to be there at the airport ( me. My daughter, my mom, step father, step sister, sister and nephew) . we waited maybe 10 minutes when I saw him walking out the doors with my step daughter in his arms . By this time I was in tears frozen to the spot, he came around hugged and said “it over baby, no need for the tears now we are here with you”

THANK YOU LORD
This is the best Christmas present ever I am so happy right now
I took the day off of work yesterday and spent it with my little family
God has truly blessed me
Wow nice.I am so happy for you. God your so amazing. I wish you all the best with your new family.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Thanks again - and we're still here - so we will be helping u guys thru this too...with whatever tidbits of info we can help with.

Initially i thought once hubby got thru to hell with the forum, but strangely enough thats not my attitude.....

For those who feel in limbo - rest assure I am one of if not THE most impatient person in the world....so there WERE days where i was ready to up and leave and pack ....

I was seriously considering moving down there in Oct ....was even making plans for it ....and to think how much of a waste that would have been considering 2 months later he would have got thru.

I was overwhelmed at the thought of a 16 month wait ....but u know what....even just 6 months wait.....went by REALLY quickly....

You guys well see...especially those form march to June....Any time now IS YOUR time!!!!

Samilanaire

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes that was a smart move regardless the end is over for you and u havevur hubby right there with u thanks for the encouraging words

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
You know I don't dissagree with you one bit Ready.

My phone number was given in confidence to 3 women on this forum this past summer as I was invited to meet up with them to have drinks. Of the 3, one decided to take it upon themselves to share my number with a select few, invaded my privacy, lurked my facebook and then made threatening phone calls. I told my childhood best friend what had transpired and was advised to make a formal police report for possible charges and to ensure it would be on official record at minimal. I wasn't surprised being advised of this since he is a detective for the Toronto Police force.

This is a public forum and from my experience, everyone should tread with caution with personal info as there are ppl that will take things to the ultimate extreme in harrassment.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hey there to all my brothers and sisters on this forum...soon everyone will get thru..God dont give us more than what we can bare...I have faith in the Lord and im not worry about this process....Some days i do feel bad to know that im still waiting for my first call or my first letter in the mail from the kingston office...sometimes im thinking that my application is at the bottom of the ply and everytime the get new files they just put it on top of my application.....but i know that oneday god is going to make sure that they cant keep avoiding my application....for the past 7 years i new that im going to reach canada and im not giving up on my dream to get there and im not going to let anyone get in my way with there badmind self or red eye...everyday i think about been in canada.........everyday i get online i check on the car i want to drive in canada and think about the work i want to do in canada when i get there and most of all trying to find a way to hide out the cold winters but i know i cant hid it out but it just the thought......So to everyone just hold the faith and trust him because the Lord knows what he/she is doing

najj

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2011
AOR Received.
22-11-2011
File Transfer...
22-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-05-2012 (2nd time)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012(dropped off 04-12-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-02-2013
Halfmoon said:

My phone number was given in confidence to 3 women on this forum this past summer as I was invited to meet up with them to have drinks. Of the 3, one decided to take it upon themselves to share my number with a select few, invaded my privacy, lurked my facebook and then made threatening phone calls. I told my childhood best friend what had transpired and was advised to make a formal police report for possible charges and to ensure it would be on official record at minimal. I wasn't surprised being advised of this since he is a detective for the Toronto Police force.

This is a public forum and from my experience, everyone should tread with caution with personal info as there are ppl that will take things to the ultimate extreme in harrassment.
Oh my...terrible

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Well as was stated: it is water under the bridge.

Halfmoon my apologies for digs via the forum; I suppose I felt defensive on behalf of a board member, given the nature of what was being said - but regardless I can assure you I never knew what your # was, and never attempted to make contact, not even via a pm - Im really not that stupid or much less in to 3rd party mixup...to be quite honest.

It was very juvenile on everyone's behalf.....and I've come to realize that some are probably more immature with information than what I would have initially anticipated - Hence why we probably all felt the need to proceed with caution.

None the less - There are always 2 sides to a story...and some have different ways of expressing anger, than others to each his or her own..........but imo, it's done now.

We can all move forward from that episode .

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Halfmoon said:

that is really messed up that that person did that....here in jamaica ppl get gunshot for things like that......that is really wrong for them to harrass you like that and try to badmind you

Keke78

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
File Transfer...
18-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Good afternoon forum!

I am so happy for everyone who will have their other half home for the Holidays. I can't even begin to imagine how you all must be feeling.

Anada

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012/06/04
AOR Received.
2012/07/25
File Transfer...
2012/08/03
Med's Done....
2012/05/17
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
2012/11/26
VISA ISSUED...
2012/12/11
LANDED..........
2012/12/18
Maddants said:
that is really messed up that that person did that....here in jamaica ppl get gunshot for things like that......that is really wrong for them to harrass you like that and try to badmind you

Maddants - Everyone was guilty....and everyone said things that were completely out of order.

When ppl can admit to their short comings - that is when the world can start being a more amicable place.

Until then - Ive decided not to take sides....because Ive realized that one minute u can defend...and then instantly lose same friend.\

The world is a very iffy place - but that is neither here NOR there. We're all here for one purpose and thats to encourage and see each other through.

No more bullshit....cause i aint got no reason to be here, first sign of bs Imma cut LOL

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Anada said:
Well as was stated: it is water under the bridge.

Halfmoon my apologies for digs via the forum; I suppose I felt defensive on behalf of a board member, given the nature of what was being said - but regardless I can assure you I never knew what your # was, and never attempted to make contact, not even via a pm - Im really not that stupid or much less in to 3rd party mixup...to be quite honest.

It was very juvenile on everyone's behalf.....and I've come to realize that some are probably more immature with information than what I would have initially anticipated - Hence why we probably all felt the need to proceed with caution.

None the less - There are always 2 sides to a story...and some have different ways of expressing anger, than others to each his or her own..........but imo, it's done now.

We can all move forward from that episode .
i agree

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Halfmoon said:

Hey sis...just keep your head high......me and your hubby will be on the same plane coming to canada....lol....we going to be sipping on pepsi and eating our delicate meal of peanuts :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p.........our time is coming .......im here to support you in this time of the long wait

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Thanks very much for the note of advice. I do appreciate same.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
najj said:
Oh my...terrible
It was terrible Najj, and pretty dam filthy. I don't take threats lightly and neither should anyone.

I just couldn't believe someone/some people would take things so far!!

:mad:

tamarindball

Sep 10, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
AOR Received.
December 11, 2012
File Transfer...
January 9, 2013
Med's Done....
November 13, 2012
Still can't understand why someone would want to threaten you or anyone on this forum. As to the badmind, some pple full of that but threats? Sorry, but I just don't get it. The extent to which some pple go is just appalling to me.