WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
FaithfullyWaiting said:
Afterwork is good for me too. I work in the downtown area as well and live in the east.
Do you take the GO Traiin...Lakeshore East baby!!!!!

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
firstladyking said:
Do you take the GO Traiin...Lakeshore East baby!!!!!
Oh no I don't ::) I live in Scarborough near meadowvale so I take the ttc home.

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
ceeallen said:
Hun, what we all have in this forum (love), there are so many out there that want it. God gives us gifts and talents...but its what we do with it that counts...do we sit on it, and not try 2 elevate ourselves with it??? or do we work hard to improve on what is already given?? Thats the question we have to ask ourself. Love isnt a destination, its a journey...we have to do things in order to keep that fire blazing...so whether its reading a good book about love, or watching a show/movie about love, or getting advice from others so we could improve our love life, thats what we ALL need to do. We should never get too comfortable to say we can't improve more on the way we love our other half, or we have ish locked...wha we need to do is stop lieing to ourself, and get out of that mindset and seeeeek, cuz he that seeketh findeth.
Amen!

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
firstladyking said:
HM you inna dis ting too??? Wha...bashment :p
What about Fran's down at yonge/wellington?

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
Hun, what we all have in this forum (love), there are so many out there that want it. God gives us gifts and talents...but its what we do with it that counts...do we sit on it, and not try 2 elevate ourselves with it??? or do we work hard to improve on what is already given?? Thats the question we have to ask ourself. Love isnt a destination, its a journey...we have to do things in order to keep that fire blazing...so whether its reading a good book about love, or watching a show/movie about love, or getting advice from others so we could improve our love life, thats what we ALL need to do. We should never get too comfortable to say we can't improve more on the way we love our other half, or we have ish locked...wha we need to do is stop lieing to ourself, and get out of that mindset and seeeeek, cuz he that seeketh findeth.
Absolutely Cee. You know where I found I was going wrong too, is that I was behaving like women who weren't married, who weren't in committed relationships, who couldn't find love and didn't know how to find love. Then one day God slapped me and said go find some wise long married women to talk to and trust me, their wisdom was like honey to my hive....that was how my journey to understanding this thing called marriage began and lucky for me, I met my second husband after that transformation. The worse thing I think for us women is to have to keep changing partners hoping to find one that will stick when we are honest with ourselves and can look in the mirror and allow God to transform us from the inside out we then become what men want in a wife. Pretty looks, hot clothes, bad attitude may get you 2-5 years of marriage tops, but being able to understand him and connect with him on a deeper level will get a you a marriage that will last a lifetime.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
FaithfullyWaiting said:
What about Fran's down at yonge/wellington?
Send the link honey. The location works for me.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
So in checking out my March people on the forum, I noticed that someone who applied March 7th, has no gotten a decision on their status. PP already requested everything.. of course they are at a different VO (new dehli). They are a hop skip and jump away from being finished. I am sooooo happy for them but it makes me a little sad that things at our VO has to move so slow. I can't even get a wink from KGN, nothing! The people in this forum are so stressed from being away and yet we can do no better..

Y should the wait be longer than 6 months...
Gees this can get really depressing!

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Anada, you miss him, you need him, you want him with you and it's driving you crazy...trust me girl we're all there. Please know, we're here for each other to promote positive vibrations. God has a plan for all of us honey, please be patient with Him and He will never let you down. I'm praying for you, I sense and feel your stress over this thing, know this we're only here to help, not condemn.

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
firstladyking said:
Absolutely Cee. You know where I found I was going wrong too, is that I was behaving like women who weren't married, who weren't in committed relationships, who couldn't find love and didn't know how to find love. Then one day God slapped me and said go find some wise long married women to talk to and trust me, their wisdom was like honey to my hive....that was how my journery to understanding this thing called marriage began and lucky for me, I met my second husband after that transformation. The worse thing I think for us women is to have to keep changing partners hoping to find one that will stick when we are honest with ourselves and can look int he mirror and allow God to transform us from the inside out we then become what men want in a wife. Pretty looks, hot clothes, bad attitude may get you 2-5 years of marriage tops, but being able to understand him and connect with him on a deeper level will get a you a marriage that will last a lifetime.
FLK....you are very wise. I've gone through this as well. The greatest assest we can have on this journey is to have an open mind. We always need to seek out or at least be aware of women who's had success in building a lasting, loving and joyful relationship and learn as much as we can. I often hear people say that marriage is hard work...and it is however some people believe that the hard work is making it through the arguing and fighting, but I've come to understand that the hard work is the work we must do within ourselves on a continual basis to make sure we are the best wives we can be and building a strong loving foundation. It is futile to try and work on our husbands to make them behave the way we want, although sometimes it's hard not to try. I'm curretnly witnessing a marriage of 8 years unravel before y eyes and although I'm sure I have no idea of all the factors leading to it one of the most glaring symptoms is that they lacked the ability to communicate with each other lovingly...over time it really puts a gap in the connection and then it becomes extremely hard to over come this gap.

FaithfullyWaiting

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
4-2-2012
File Transfer...
25-3-2012
Med's Request
14-2-2012
Med's Done....
14-3-2012
firstladyking said:
Send the link honey. The location works for me.
Okay so here's the link to Fran's http://www.fransrestaurant.com/ ....only thing is their menu doesn't have the pricing on it (at least as far as I can tell)....however I've eaten there a few times and the meals are moderately priced. Say between $10 - $20 for a meal.

If that doesn't work for some, there's the Ritz. Very inexpensive and a nice little spot to have some jamaican food. I'll bet that you've all been there already.

The Ritz doesn't have a website but here's a link for some information on it http://www.yelp.ca/biz/ritz-caribbean-food-toronto-2

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
firstladyking said:
Absolutely Cee. You know where I found I was going wrong too, is that I was behaving like women who weren't married, who weren't in committed relationships, who couldn't find love and didn't know how to find love. Then one day God slapped me and said go find some wise long married women to talk to and trust me, their wisdom was like honey to my hive....that was how my journey to understanding this thing called marriage began and lucky for me, I met my second husband after that transformation. The worse thing I think for us women is to have to keep changing partners hoping to find one that will stick when we are honest with ourselves and can look in the mirror and allow God to transform us from the inside out we then become what men want in a wife. Pretty looks, hot clothes, bad attitude may get you 2-5 years of marriage tops, but being able to understand him and connect with him on a deeper level will get a you a marriage that will last a lifetime.
Wise words FLK.

AliCatShaw

Jul 4, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent June 2011,~resent-Jan 12/2012
Doc's Request.
April 30/2012 PCC re-do
AOR Received.
Jan 31/2012
Med's Done....
Jan 9/2012
Interview........
April 24/2012~positive
Passport Req..
May 17th/2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 16th/2012
LANDED..........
Aug 2nd/2012~Home 3rd
suki said:
Just poppin in to show some LOVE :-*

Ali , Giiiirl, let me tell you.....so excited for you! hubby soon come girl! :eek: :-* :eek: :D :eek: ;)

to all those patiently waiting, you are in my prayers...keep the faith God is Great!

My sweet hubby is doing GREAT, he is lovin Canada, he's busy..working, cricket, school..we have a lot on the go! has not been a dull moment yet! so life is good!
and to think all the stress and what if's? don't waste your energy on that!! it's all awesome when they arrive!

One Love peeps! God Bless
ahhh suki suki.....Thnx hun, I'm so calm yet internally excited. LOL Just living The Secret waiting for all the good things to come.

speaking of suki..DID YOU SEE ALCIDES BEHIND!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
FaithfullyWaiting said:
FLK....you are very wise. I've gone through this as well. The greatest assest we can have on this journey is to have an open mind. We always need to seek out or at least be aware of women who's had success in building a lasting, loving and joyful relationship and learn as much as we can. I often hear people say that marriage is hard work...and it is however some people believe that the hard work is making it through the arguing and fighting, but I've come to understand that the hard work is the work we must do within ourselves on a continual basis to make sure we are the best wives we can be and building a strong loving foundation. It is futile to try and work on our husbands to make them behave the way we want, although sometimes it's hard not to try. I'm curretnly witnessing a marriage of 8 years unravel before y eyes and although I'm sure I have no idea of all the factors leading to it one of the most glaring symptoms is that they lacked the ability to communicate with each other lovingly...over time it really puts a gap in the connection and then it becomes extremely hard to over come this gap.
Thanks for that FW. We say we don't want out husbands to treat us like we're their mothers yet we scold them. Some things have to add up. When our husbands have ideas on how to improve the family, encourage him. It boosts his confidence and you'd be surprised on what he will achieve with that love and encouragement from you. You'll feel so proud of him and your marriage becomes this never ending environment of position vibes, and love and prosperity and God can get the glory in that kind of relationship so guess what God does? He blesses your marriage even more and before you realize you have become the very wife you wished you could be. He's not going anywhere because he is getting everything he needs from you and in return you have found this wonderful man who worships the ground you walk on. All because of one small act of selflessness, called love.

My grandmother always told me...one act of selflessness can give life to the smallest most insignificant thing and make it something magnificent, and that same thing can be destroyed by one act of selfishness.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
FaithfullyWaiting said:
Okay so here's the link to Fran's http://www.fransrestaurant.com/ ....only thing is their menu doesn't have the pricing on it (at least as far as I can tell)....however I've eaten there a few times and the meals are moderately priced. Say between $10 - $20 for a meal.

If that doesn't work for some, there's the Ritz. Very inexpensive and a nice little spot to have some jamaican food. I'll bet that you've all been there already.

The Ritz doesn't have a website but here's a link for some information on it http://www.yelp.ca/biz/ritz-caribbean-food-toronto-2
Thanks for putting these forth FW. RFMO and HM I'm good for any day this week if you ladies wanted to connect say Friday??? We just need a time and to select one of these amazing spots FW suggested. Let me know and so long as y'all promise to be on time, I'm there :p

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12