WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
sheriB said:
Thank you, I would love to. Well my mom and siblings live in Brampton.
That's definitely commutable to where the program is. I'm praying for you that God will reunite you with your family and show you His plan for your life. ;)

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
I REALLY MISS MY HUSBAND :'( MAKES ME WANT TO JUST SCREAM :eek:

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
daintygirl said:
sherib, please send me your info again, the dates of your filing, my son is 23 now but i include him my app when he was 21 going on to his 22 birthday and he was issued a separate letter from manitoba cuz of his age so he will be issued a sep PRV from CHC, i think for parents to be there and file for children the childs has to be under 18 yrs but she was doing like what i am doing file from here with the family she could include u as adult child still in school. lawyers going eat out your moms money and get no where. is it that your filing for manitoba or ontario
Well when I could log on to E-Cas it said Application Received April 2010. I heard nothing from them until October 2011 when they sent me forms to fill out. As soon as I sent in the forms, I got other requesting my medicals be done and Police Check, did all those and sent them in December 2011. Didn't hear a thing after that, then in April, my mom said they sent her a request RPRF and again she went through her lawyer, who stated to complete the final part of my processing she needs 1500 cad. My mother never had the money so that was on hold until a few weeks ago she said she paid the lawyer. So now I wait.

Well I was filed for right before my 22nd birthday. From what I know you can file for your child as long as they are under the age of 22 and if they are over 22 and you can prove that he has been dependent on you since before 22 years old you can file for him. I know as long as you have been enrolled in school its fine, that was it in my case.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
sheriB said:
Well when I could log on to E-Cas it said Application Received April 2010. I heard nothing from them until October 2011 when they sent me forms to fill out. As soon as I sent in the forms, I got other requesting my medicals be done and Police Check, did all those and sent them in December 2011. Didn't hear a thing after that, then in April, my mom said they sent her a request RPRF and again she went through her lawyer, who stated to complete the final part of my processing she needs 1500 cad. My mother never had the money so that was on hold until a few weeks ago she said she paid the lawyer. So now I wait.

Well I was filed for right before my 22nd birthday. From what I know you can file for your child as long as they are under the age of 22 and if they are over 22 and you can prove that he has been dependent on you since before 22 years old you can file for him. I know as long as you have been enrolled in school its fine, that was it in my case.
Highway robberty these blasted lawyers :mad:
No offense to anyone in our forum who happens to be a lawyer.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
sheriB said:
:) Wear Sunscreen... at one point I use to listen to that everyday. Thanks for sharing. It's true what you life is a journey, for instance four years I was living a completely different life. Was in Sav taking care of my grandfather, going to community college and thought I had found the love of my life. You have to go through a series of experiences to have the life you want. Thanks Charlie :)
:D Same one! You lived in Sav! Was born there, raised nearby and spent primary school and high school in that town. Yep, proud Westmorelite!

Kudos to you, by the way, doing school and being a caregiver all at once! Trust me, those skills you have learned through such a challenging time will hold you in good stead when you come to Canada! You will do fine. :)

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
CharlieD10 said:
:D Same one! You lived in Sav! Was born there, raised nearby and spent primary school and high school in that town. Yep, proud Westmorelite!

Kudos to you, by the way, doing school and being a caregiver all at once! Trust me, those skills you have learned through such a challenging time will hold you in good stead when you come to Canada! You will do fine. :)
All this talk about Westmoreland is making me want to book a ticket. Man I miss my hubby, man I miss Jamaica, man I miss breadfruit and fresh ackee and driving to Border to get the best escoveitch fish on the island. ;D

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
sheriB said:

have she tried contacting immigration there re the processing of application, she needs to do that before paying lawyers a cent more. u could ask her to talk to me if u like i have a magic jack at home as i am filing for my son your age group

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
firstladyking said:
All this talk about Westmoreland is making me want to book a ticket. Man I miss my hubby, man I miss Jamaica, man I miss breadfruit and fresh ackee and driving to Border to get the best escoveitch fish on the island. ;D
hey flk

do u know the CSIC off there in brompton
canadian society of immigration contultants

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
daintygirl said:
hey flk

do u know the CSIC off there in brompton
canadian society of immigration contultants
Do NOT use anyone registered with this agency. They are no longer the society responsible for regulating immigration consultants in Canada. They have been the subject of investigations and charges of fraud, corruption etc. The only society in charge of regulating immigration consultants in Canada now is the ICCRC - Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. Look for membership in the ICCRC to be assured you have a reputable agent.

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
CharlieD10 said:
Do NOT use anyone registered with this agency. They are no longer the society responsible for regulating immigration consultants in Canada. They have been the subject of investigations and charges of fraud, corruption etc. The only society in charge of regulating immigration consultants in Canada now is the ICCRC - Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. Look for membership in the ICCRC to be assured you have a reputable agent.
i know thats why i asked if any of u guys know that agency cause one there robbed me some funds once and had file a complaint to the place but the lawyer still have 500 outstanding for me and i not hearing anything. I asked because i was wonder if one of those people sherib mom going through with her processing, i wont call a name but there is a particular one there who does nothing but collect your funds and tie u out for yrs

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
firstladyking said:
I REALLY MISS MY HUSBAND :'( MAKES ME WANT TO JUST SCREAM :eek:

ditto on that one maybe we should join forces to scream ....
as one of my favs quotes is
"One voice can turn to thousands, together we can make a huge difference"

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
daintygirl said:
have she tried contacting immigration there re the processing of application, she needs to do that before paying lawyers a cent more. u could ask her to talk to me if u like i have a magic jack at home as i am filing for my son your age group
She already paid her, but if the lawyer requests anymore money or it seems to be going no-where I will definitely have her call you. Maybe talking to another mother will help her because she is not listening to me. All this spending is cruelty.

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
CharlieD10 said:

Thank you :)

Sav born and raised. Love the place.

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
sheriB said:
She already paid her, but if the lawyer requests anymore money or it seems to be going no-where I will definitely have her call you. Maybe talking to another mother will help her because she is not listening to me. All this spending is cruelty.
tell her to call the office before friday this week if u can get to her and cote the file no and find out whats processing of the application they will speak her there, when i was processing my application i called manitoba all the time they talk to me about my application, only here they wont talk to you in person.

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
firstladyking said:
Halfmoon all the best in the renewing of your vows...that's so special. Happy Anniversary and safe travels when it comes. You are so right about the male/female dynamic. I found out that we need to allow our men to play their god-given roles and not expect them to act, think and feel as we do. If we support our men in what their doing, it may not be the way we would always do it, but show him some support regardless you'd be surprised at just how far your encouragement can take that man. Most of our men fail, because of women who don't believe in them. I told my husband, this time around, I promise to respect you and support you in all you do. He is always telling me how since we met his business is booming and he has such a new perspective on life. We need to believe in and boost up our men. That's our role in creation and when both husband and wife fall into alignment with the way God designed us, awesomeness happens in that marriage. Love you all and God bless you all.

I agree 100% with this. If we don't support and build one another up then who will. Alot of times instead of husbands and wives helping each they tear each other down and then wondr why thier marriages don't last.