+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Sidedmage3

Jun 26, 2024
Did you receive your test invite?
I guess Sydney is the office where all applications are initially submitted for review and then they are distributed across the processing offices in Canada.
Usually you can guess which your visa office is only after you have your test invite or you call IRCC.
For example- My AOR was from Sydney office and test came from SRY (Surrey) office but my application is being processed at Vancouver office.
My test invite came from Surrey office too but I don't know which office my application is at right now. How did you know yours? Did you call IRCC and find out? The last update I received was test marked complete on Aug 28th. Been waiting since then but I know it's only been two weeks.

Gsingh123$

Mar 23, 2023
My test invite came from Surrey office too but I don't know which office my application is at right now. How did you know yours? Did you call IRCC and find out? The last update I received was test marked complete on Aug 28th. Been waiting since then but I know it's only been two weeks.
Yes, I called and same for me, last update was test marked completed nd BG with LPP still in progress

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Did you receive your test invite?
I guess Sydney is the office where all applications are initially submitted for review and then they are distributed across the processing offices in Canada.
Usually you can guess which your visa office is only after you have your test invite or you call IRCC.
For example- My AOR was from Sydney office and test came from SRY (Surrey) office but my application is being processed at Vancouver office.
I completed my test on aug 30. Just wanted to know how can i know which office is processing my application and how long it will take ?

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Honestly, it depends. My test is completed on Aug 16 (background is also completed), Niagara falls office, no update after that :(.
Some offices are very fast . Some peoples files are straightforward too and can also depend on officer. Compared to what it too before, 12 months etc, the turnaround of 7 months is still pretty good. When we look at some files processed in 3 months , ofcourse we feel ours is slower . But better to tame expectation and realize that it is still pretty good processing speed. Some unfortunate ones can get stuck in background, security for long time

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone, for those who have completed physical presence, did you submit a scan of the info page of your passport or a copy of all pages of the passport? Thank you.

RN_15

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, Just wondering how long it can typically take between Test completion and LPP Completion.
My timeline (Vancouver Office - family of 2):
Filed June 7, 2024
AOR June 17, 2024
Background Check Completed June 26, 2024
Test Taken July 15, 2024
Test Completed July 22, 2024

Been waiting for nearly 2 months for LPP. They're still in progress. Thanks for your help in advance.

RN_15

Oct 16, 2018
I am on the same boat. Test completed on July 19th. No update since then. LPP still in progress. However, my spouse completed his test on Aug 19. And his oath is scheduled for September 17.

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
From the tracker-
Background Check Completed- September 3
Test Taken- September 7
Test Completed- September 10

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Test marked completed September 13th.
What are the timelines like for LPP for NGF office?
Updated. In the sheet, go to last months and even earlier tabs and search ngf. Many have listed their office as NGF in notes section. It seems like a month average to get lpp. Can vary by case complexity of course

Sayantan86

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Exactly one month since test completed (Aug 16). LPP still in progress. NGF office,
Anyone having any update from NGF office after test and BG complete?