Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
The ID pictures are mostly blurred, and if they have a problem they usually send you an email to email them the ID copies, so you should be good.
gosh I hope so, it was really blurry not matter what I did! My face picture and the webcam during the test were both fine so hopefully it is that easy. I’ll keep the forum update when I hear anything.

Reactions: hssrp

Indopal

Jul 25, 2024
New Update in red:
Location: Toronto | Type: Single | Application sent: June 18 | AOR: June 26 | 1st Ghost Update: August 15
Almost same with me, Apply online sent : june 18, AOR june 26, 1st Ghost update : Aug 16, location Edmonton, single citizenship adult application

Reactions: Wanderer87

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
Hello, does anyone know how the process works when applying for citizenship as a group? If both partners receive the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) and citizenship test request at the same time but take their tests at different times, will their application statuses be updated together once both tests are completed, or will they be processed separately?

AMRITMALHI

Aug 8, 2024
I got an invite to do the citizenship test. But when i tried to login, I get a message that”our records indicate you have not been invited for the citizenship test”
For sure i have been invited for test. I have the email
And the test starts day from 23 aug to 21 sept?

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello, does anyone know how the process works when applying for citizenship as a group? If both partners receive the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) and citizenship test request at the same time but take their tests at different times, will their application statuses be updated together once both tests are completed, or will they be processed separately?
Both applications will be processed separately until the stage it is ready for scheduling oath. At that stage, it will be pending for the other partner to complete his steps and the oath will be scheduled together.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I got an invite to do the citizenship test. But when i tried to login, I get a message that”our records indicate you have not been invited for the citizenship test”
For sure i have been invited for test. I have the email
And the test starts day from 23 aug to 21 sept?
It is not 23 August yet, so the test system will not allow you to login (as expected). Please try to login to complete your test anytime after 23rd Aug until 21st Sept.

You can complete the test anytime 24x7 WITHIN the test window for up to 3 times. There is no booking process, you just start the test whenever you are ready during this time.

AMRITMALHI

Aug 8, 2024
It is not 23 August yet, so the test system will not allow you to login (as expected). Please try to login to complete your test anytime after 23rd Aug until 21st Sept.

You can complete the test anytime 24x7 WITHIN the test window for up to 3 times. There is no booking process, you just start the test whenever you are ready during this time.
Tha

Thank you

Ronak529

Star Member
Dec 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding daily commute
Background, I am my wife are daily commuter to US (Monday-Friday 9-5) and we have a house in Canada(rent), pay taxes in Canada. The only time we go to US is for work and hold nexus pass.
did anyone applied for citizenship with similar background? If you, could you please share your challenge/experience?
we completed one year, two more to go but wanted to be aware if anything needs to consider.
I appreciate in advance

thank you!!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding daily commute
Background, I am my wife are daily commuter to US (Monday-Friday 9-5) and we have a house in Canada(rent), pay taxes in Canada. The only time we go to US is for work and hold nexus pass.
did anyone applied for citizenship with similar background? If you, could you please share your challenge/experience?
we completed one year, two more to go but wanted to be aware if anything needs to consider.
I appreciate in advance

thank you!!
One challenge I read is mentioning the daily commute in the physical presence calculation. Too many records to input and remember. But you are not losing any days as you are back before midnight.

Ronak529

Star Member
Dec 27, 2022
One challenge I read is mentioning the daily commute in the physical presence calculation. Too many records to input and remember. But you are not losing any days as you are back before midnight.
I agree, is it possible to start filling on daily basis? Also do physical presence requires time or just date is enough?