+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Based on my historical experience with folks sharing the updates for the past 4 months or so, mostly when people share past dates, they are usually correct as per tracker as they see the history and share the dates. Only when they share instant updates from today/yesterday, they just look at the date at the top (which is when they see it reflecting on the tracker) and not the history at the bottom :) so we adjust those dates only

The tracker history at the bottom always has the correct dates, we don't have to do any manual adjustments.
Got it. Makes sense. They did say Jul 17, so updated it.

Reactions: hssrp

Winnipeg_789

Nov 13, 2020
Started seeing June first week AOR getting background check completed and test in progress. Hopefully we will get some updates soon.
AOR: June 11
Last Update: June 13

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Started seeing June first week AOR getting background check completed and test in progress. Hopefully we will get some updates soon.
AOR: June 11
Last Update: June 13
Are you in the sheet? I dont see your name. I think most AOR's came in time, but the test scheduling seems to be taking longer. Maybe just my opinion. I have seen many people get test invite in a month after applying, but slightly slower for June. Maybe people havent updated. Please provide details in following format , so you can be added to sheet
Type:
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) :
Application sent:
Delivered:
AOR:

RomeLondonCollingwood

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Med's Request
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Ghost update today! Case officer is finally back from vacation!
Nice! Do you know when you got the GU? I have the same timeline as you so I’m hoping my office is the same as yours and has just returned from vacation

raheemshah

Jul 27, 2024
Hi everyone,
I submitted my citizenship application on June 11 2024. I received a letter to resubmit my police certificate on June 18. I submitted many times my police certificate but still haven't received my AOR. Any reason for this delay. Any guidance to ensure that they received my police certificate and understood the validity date which is 6 months

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Udpated

Just to confirm, you saw update today, the status at the top says Jul 27. The tracker history at bottom says Jul 25?

Invited to take online test Scheduled test between 1st August to 31st August.

Not receive any officially mail from IRCC.
so what next and how’s test …?
just need some guidance…

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Udpated

Just to confirm, you saw update today, the status at the top says Jul 27. The tracker history at bottom says Jul 25?

Invited to take online test Scheduled test between 1st August to 31st August.

Not receive any officially mail from IRCC.
so what next and how’s test …?
just need some guidance…
If you study the book well and give mock tests and get consistently good results, the test is easy.

Reactions: Jainish22