+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Indopal

Jul 25, 2024
HI Everyone, I apply citizenship by online aplication on 18 june 2024, I got letter on 4 July that they put my aplication on the system on 26 june 2024 and they invite me to make tracker but I dont get any AOR till now, I check my mail and spam every day no AOR. So I dont know how to create tracker. I have question, is there any one happening like me, how do you get AOR by email or mail? if I cant create etracker will it a problem, How IRRC notify us to do things like to do test, asking finger print by etracker, email or by mail?

Thanks in advance Everyone

Jun 24, 2024
Edmonton
I think the letter you got was your AOR? Does that letter says

“This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.”

and have UCI & Application number on the top?

If you have the UCI & Application number, use the link below to create your tracker account.

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

HI Everyone, I apply citizenship by online aplication on 18 june 2024, I got letter on 4 July that they put my aplication on the system on 26 june 2024 and they invite me to make tracker but I dont get any AOR till now, I check my mail and spam every day no AOR. So I dont know how to create tracker. I have question, is there any one happening like me, how do you get AOR by email or mail? if I cant create etracker will it a problem, How IRRC notify us to do things like to do test, asking finger print by etracker, email or by mail?

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018

Check spam folder of the email account where you received the tracker email. There could be an issue with email or you might not have received an AOR. Call IRCC if you cant find the email.

Reactions: hssrp

Indopal

Jul 25, 2024
This is the letter but I didnt see any UCI number

Le français suit l’anglais.
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on June 26, 2024 and is currently in progress.
You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.
The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:
  • your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:
  • your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté au moyen du Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté
Madame, Monsieur,
Nous vous remercions d’avoir soumis votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté canadienne. Votre demande a été créée dans notre système le 26 juin 2024, et elle est en cours de traitement.
Vous pouvez maintenant suivre le progrès de votre demande grâce à notre nouveau Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté.
Le Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté vous permet de vérifier:
  • l’état de votre demande;
  • les prochaines étapes que vous devez entreprendre;
  • l’état d’avancement de votre demande;
  • une chronologie de l’historique de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté.
Pour créer un compte, vous avez besoin:
  • de votre identificateur unique de client (IUC);
  • du numéro de votre demande;
  • de l’accès à l’adresse de courriel précisée dans votre demande.
Si, dans votre demande, vous avez fourni l’adresse de courriel de votre représentant, celui-ci vérifiera votre statut pour vous.
Nous sommes impatients de vous accueillir en tant que citoyenne canadienne ou citoyen canadien.
Veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l’expression de nos sentiments distingués.
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
I think the letter you got was your AOR? Does that letter says

“This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.”

and have UCI & Application number on the top?

If you have the UCI & Application number, use the link below to create your tracker account.

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
The tracker email maybe sent out automatically some time after application. May or may not mean AOR is completed. I could be wrong

Oscarsunil

Jan 5, 2021
This is the letter but I didnt see any UCI number

Le français suit l’anglais.
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on June 26, 2024 and is currently in progress.
You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.
The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:
  • your application status;
  • any next steps you need to take;
  • our progress with your application;
  • a timeline of your citizenship grant application history.
To create an account, you need:
  • your unique client identifier (UCI);
  • your application number;
  • access to the email address in your application.
If you provided your representative’s email address in your application, they’ll check your status for you.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Canadian citizen.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Suivez le progrès de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté au moyen du Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté
Madame, Monsieur,
Nous vous remercions d’avoir soumis votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté canadienne. Votre demande a été créée dans notre système le 26 juin 2024, et elle est en cours de traitement.
Vous pouvez maintenant suivre le progrès de votre demande grâce à notre nouveau Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté.
Le Système de suivi des demandes de citoyenneté vous permet de vérifier:
  • l’état de votre demande;
  • les prochaines étapes que vous devez entreprendre;
  • l’état d’avancement de votre demande;
  • une chronologie de l’historique de votre demande d’attribution de la citoyenneté.
Pour créer un compte, vous avez besoin:
  • de votre identificateur unique de client (IUC);
  • du numéro de votre demande;
  • de l’accès à l’adresse de courriel précisée dans votre demande.
Si, dans votre demande, vous avez fourni l’adresse de courriel de votre représentant, celui-ci vérifiera votre statut pour vous.
Nous sommes impatients de vous accueillir en tant que citoyenne canadienne ou citoyen canadien.
Veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l’expression de nos sentiments distingués.
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
This is the related AOR mail, don't worry about anything else , just start tracking your application on tracker.

Indopal

Jul 25, 2024
If I Cant create tracker, will it be a problem, I mean how they will contact me for the next step for example for test, will they send email to me or by mail ?