+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Update.
LPP completed: July 22, 2024 (appeared in the tracker July 24, 2024)

Citizenship Test: Not started

Is it normal that LPP is completed even though there is no movement with the status of my citizenship test?
It is definitely unusual, but hey we are dealing with IRCC and they are full of surprises (unless you are above 55 years of age and don't need to give the test). Hopefully you get a test invite soon and then can be quickly scheduled for Oath :)

Last edited:

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updating timeline Test status changed to Completed. For some Languages, Physical Presence and Prohibition are still in progress status.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1798
Application: Single
Application sent: June 12th
Delivered: June 12th
AOR: June 20th
Background verification completed: June 26th
Test invitation: July 3rd
Test taken: July 12th
Test completed: July 17th

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Updating timeline Test status changed to Completed. For some Languages, Physical Presence and Prohibition are still in progress status.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1798
Application: Single
Application sent: June 12th
Delivered: June 12th
AOR: June 20th
Background verification completed: June 26th
Test invitation: July 3rd
Test taken: July 12th
Test completed: July 17th
Updated/ Kept it at 15 Jul since tracker has delay of 2 days

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe he might have already shared the correct dates from the tracker application history.

@Batman_is_Real - Could you please confirm the date you see for test completed in the application history section at the bottom of the tracker.
Yea, thats why i mentioned keeping it 2 days earlier. So if he already adjusted he would respond. Thanks

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Yea, thats why i mentioned keeping it 2 days earlier. So if he already adjusted he would respond. Thanks
Based on my historical experience with folks sharing the updates for the past 4 months or so, mostly when people share past dates, they are usually correct as per tracker as they see the history and share the dates. Only when they share instant updates from today/yesterday, they just look at the date at the top (which is when they see it reflecting on the tracker) and not the history at the bottom :) so we adjust those dates only

The tracker history at the bottom always has the correct dates, we don't have to do any manual adjustments.

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
Update.

Is it normal that LPP is completed even though there is no movement with the status of my citizenship test?
it can happen especially if PO has everything actually started/inprocess, maybe your file is very simple, and your officer only had a few applications to complete but someone else had EVERYTHING completed before they even took their test. hopefully you dont stuck at backgroup like some people. who had LLP or prohibitions done first.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
it can happen especially if PO has everything actually started/inprocess, maybe your file is very simple, and your officer only had a few applications to complete but someone else had EVERYTHING completed before they even took their test. hopefully you dont stuck at backgroup like some people. who had LLP or prohibitions done first.
His background completed already, only test is pending now.

xyft7

Jul 16, 2024
Update.

Update....

Citizenship test: In Progress July 23, 2024 (appeared in the tracker July 25, 2024).
Test should be taken between July 29 and Aug 28