+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Agree. We were discussing what is extensive travel. As that is rumored to increase processing time. WE have to list every visit regardless, no question about that
That would be great if we could see and compare the processing time between zero to very few travel history vs extensive travel history. So, we would have an insight whether it affects or not.

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
That would be great if we could see and compare the processing time between zero to very few travel history vs extensive travel history. So, we would have an insight whether it affects or not.
Would have to put another column in tracker. How many trips outside the country. I think the number of trips matters more than the days.

Reactions: skonduru and hssrp

Curlygirly09

Mar 21, 2020
I sent my application on June 10. Recieved an AOR June 12. But nothing since then . Application status is still in progress.
Should I be worried? I submitted my application 2-3 before my police clearance was to expire or hit the 6 month mark .

trajectory@3

Jun 29, 2021
Agree. We were discussing what is extensive travel. As that is rumored to increase processing time. WE have to list every visit regardless, no question about that
Yes. That would require capturing the #trips in the grid somewhere and checking back to determine if it has any consistent impacts on the processing time. More insights are certainly better.

Reactions: maverick1982

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
I sent my application on June 10. Recieved an AOR June 12. But nothing since then . Application status is still in progress.
Should I be worried? I submitted my application 2-3 before my police clearance was to expire or hit the 6 month mark .
Don't think you are in the excel sheet. I applied June 16 and got aor on June 25 and no updates after that either. I don't see many updates for others in June . Hopefully more movement in coming days. What location are you applying from?

Last edited:

Carolkim

Nov 18, 2021
Hi everyone! Just adding mine here to help the spreadsheet

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application: Single
Application sent: June 18th
Delivered: June 18th
AOR: June 26th
Tracking: July 4th

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi everyone! Just adding mine here to help the spreadsheet

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1109
Application: Single
Application sent: June 18th
Delivered: June 18th
AOR: June 26th
Tracking: July 4th
Added you to the spreadsheet

xyft7

Jul 16, 2024
Update.
LPP completed: July 22, 2024 (appeared in the tracker July 24, 2024)

Citizenship Test: Not started

Is it normal that LPP is completed even though there is no movement with the status of my citizenship test?

Last edited:
Reactions: hssrp

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Update.
LPP completed: July 22, 2024 (appeared in the tracker July 24, 2023)

Citizenship Test: Not started

Is it normal that LPP is completed even though there is no movement with the status of my citizenship test?
Updated. When did you get the update?, since it was early morning when you messaged. I think it is normal and infact great because LPP usually takes longer. So once your test is done, you will be close to finish line. One office may be tasked with your background and test and another office with LPP. Ill let others correct me, if wrong.

Last edited:

xyft7

Jul 16, 2024
Updated. When did you get the update?, since it was early morning when you messaged. I think it is normal and infact great because LPP usually takes longer. So once your test is done, you will be close to finish line. One office may be tasked with your background and test and another office with LPP. Ill let others correct me, if wrong.
I saw the updates after checking my tracker around 5AM (MDT) today... There were no changes/updates when I checked before sleeping last night.

Last edited: