+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Now I know my UCI from my pr card but how do I know my aplication number if I dont get AOR letter?
Call IRCC, they will share the application number and you can use that to create the tracker.

In case you are unable to create tracker for any reason, you don't have to worry as IRCC will send email communication for everything that needs your attention or you need to do something, like test, fingerprints request, passport request and Oath ceremony.

Last edited:

Indopal

Jul 25, 2024
Thank you very much for the info Hssrp, thats what I really need to know if they will email me for the next step

Reactions: hssrp

maverick1982

Oct 4, 2018
Thank you very much for the info Hssrp, thats what I really need to know if they will email me for the next step
They already emailed you , telling you to register. There is no next step until ypu call them and check if you received aor . If you did, why it wasnt emailed. If your email.is correct they will keep sending updates by email. Since you received tracking email it seems ypur email.is correct and you might not have received aor or it went to spam folder. It can happen. Most emails from the same domain go to inbox while a random one or two go to spam

Reactions: hssrp

TuBaba83

Apr 24, 2021
Applied for my minor children on June 10, 2024
AOR was received June 14
and Citizenship Certificate received today July 5.
The whole citizenship application process for my children took about 16 working days.
Hello,
Did you apply together with them or you're already a citizen?

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2020
LANDED..........
29-03-2021
Is there any WhatsApp group for June 2024 Citizenship applicants?
Same question I also had as well. Please let us know if there is any WhatsApp group for June 2024 Citizenship applicants? Thanks

ckf

Jun 27, 2024
Same question I also had as well. Please let us know if there is any WhatsApp group for June 2024 Citizenship applicants? Thanks
If there is no WhatsApp group maybe someone can create a group and post the invite link here. I think more people will share details in whatsApp rather than coming onto the forum

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I passed the Citizenship Test today.
Hi can you give some knowledge please about test. IRCC invite through protal but not receive email. So what I should do.
they invite to do test August 1st to 31st in between.
Kindly please advise me.

xyft7

Jul 16, 2024
Hi can you give some knowledge please about test. IRCC invite through protal but not receive email. So what I should do.
they invite to do test August 1st to 31st in between.
Kindly please advise me.
You should receive the email from a local office very soon.
I only focused on solving some practice questions, but I consulted Discover Canada on a few occasions to ensure the answers in the practice questions are correct. I would recommend you read "Discover Canada" if you can though.

Maybe others can talk about their experiences. In the meantime, here are the links I used to practice:

https://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship

https://cacitizenship414questions.blogspot.com/?m=1

Last edited:

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
You should receive the email from a local office very soon.
I only focused on solving some practice questions, but I consulted Discover Canada on a few occasions to ensure the answers in the practice questions are correct. I would recommend you read "Discover Canada" if you can though.

Maybe others can talk about their experiences. In the meantime, here are the links I used to practice:

https://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship

https://cacitizenship414questions.blogspot.com/?m=1
Thank you so much for you guidance