+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi @hssrp @maverick1982 a question for you and thank you in advance. I submitted my fp on the day I got email on 11 sep and not heard anything till now. ircc agent told me that nothings been received till today and I should mail the original fp document to Vancouver office (where the fp request originated). I am skeptical of doing that and want to send a web form to update ircc of the fp to make sure my application is not considered abandoned. What do you suggest? Thanks!
Yes, you can attach your fingerprints receipt to your application via a webform. As you are hitting the 30 day deadline, I suggest you do it right away.

Here is the link to submit the webform - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Vancouver is generally slow in updating FP so most likely you should see them receive and update it next week. You can also call RCMP at 613-998-6362 to check when exactly did they process and mail it to IRCC so you get some idea. They would ask for the DCN and your personal info to check it for you.