+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
April and May got increased by only 3,4% respectively. I guess it may be more but people have not updated the tracker.
Yeah there May be people who have not updated the tracker. But it clearly shows more progress in April and May vs June which is probably expected. Given they have just one more month to go for April to hit the 6 month mark I think they need to process PPR much faster for April.

Reactions: rejozach

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Update:

- Agent confirmed with me that my application was approved on August 30
- Agent stated the Vancouver office will be scheduling a landing interview appointment with me, but this email can come 2 to 4 weeks after the application is approved
- I asked what e-mails they still have on file: Agent mentioned email #2 + #3 (the ones I still have access to). email #1 was no longer on file as it was removed yesterday after I sent out a Webform CSE two days ago.
- When I asked if between August 30 and September 12 an e-mail could've been sent out to this address she stated that this was not the case as (1) it was not the Primary e-mail address throughout the entirety of my PR application (2) She checked and stated no e-mails yet were sent out to any of my e-mail addresses
- Agent advised me to wait 2 more weeks (until September 27) - if I have not received any news by then, I should call back.

People, please avoid the stress I had and make sure any e-mail addresses that you ever used for your MyCIC and don't have access to/no longer check, get removed. There is no possible way of doing this yourself - call them, or raise a Webform CSE. Any e-mail address you have ever used will remain attached to your account in one way or another, even if not as a Primary e-mail.
Congratulations, buddy.

Reactions: Vitesze

MissNass

Aug 10, 2018
Algeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Great...when did you move to IP2?
I didn't check my account since yesterday morning.
I just see the update few minutes ago...cause the system was down this morning.
So i guess the update was between yestarday and today.
I have one question please...doest it mean that eligibility is met?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
hi guys,
i just closed the phone with CIC agent, h
she told me
eligibility: Met, she mentions i shouldn't have any problem with eligibility
security: not started yet
criminality: not started yet

so what i need to know, is this mean, that our eligibility part is done? as i saw one comment saying that there is different between Met and passed in eligibility part, so is this true?

thanks, noting that iam still in IP1, AOR 21st June

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
As far as I know moving to IP2 is such a huge step.some even get PPR a few days after.According to some its majorly security / criminality checks which might have been done already in some cases before they trigger what you see as IP2. So you are close as far as am concerned.

Reactions: MissNass

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
hi guys,
i just closed the phone with CIC agent, h
she told me
eligibility: Met, she mentions i shouldn't have any problem with eligibility
security: not started yet
criminality: not started yet

so what i need to know, is this mean, that our eligibility part is done? as i saw one comment saying that there is different between Met and passed in eligibility part, so is this true?

thanks, noting that iam still in IP1, AOR 21st June
Met is the same as recommended pass I believe - so a Case officer still needs to officially pass your eligibility.

Reactions: B. B.

MissNass

Aug 10, 2018
Algeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
As far as I know moving to IP2 is such a huge step.some even get PPR a few days after.According to some its majorly security / criminality checks which might have been done already in some cases before they trigger what you see as IP2. So you are close as far as am concerned.
Thank you for your response...hope you are right!

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
are you inland application?

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Met is the same as recommended pass I believe - so a Case officer still needs to officially pass your eligibility.
got it, so on this case, do you have any idea about the time to be converted to passed, and the average period to move from IP1 as its now almost 2.5 months in IP1

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys ... what as per you all would be the most ideal NOC for a self employed marketing consultant ... a friend is starting her application ... I have recommended 0124