+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Hi all.
My AOR is 21 June. After reading so many posts I realized that NOCs are very important. I am the principal candidate and have only one NOC. But I am worried about my spouse's NOC. Apparently he had 5 jobs and NOcs are different for all the jobs. I have not paid much attention to his NOcs thinking that I have not got any points for his job so it's not that important.
So can this affect my application? I am planning to order gcms notes after completing 3 months of AOR.
Kindly suggest
Thanks

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hi all.
My AOR is 21 June. After reading so many posts I realized that NOCs are very important. I am the principal candidate and have only one NOC. But I am worried about my spouse's NOC. Apparently he had 5 jobs and NOcs are different for all the jobs. I have not paid much attention to his NOcs thinking that I have not got any points for his job so it's not that important.
So can this affect my application? I am planning to order gcms notes after completing 3 months of AOR.
Kindly suggest
Thanks
if you didnt claim points from your spouse's work experience/WES verification,I do not see how it should be a problem.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Status as per Immitracker %ages are (Yes these may not be accurate but this is the best approximation we have!!)

29 August 8 Sep 13 Sep
Jan - 89% 89% 89%
Feb - 85% 87% 87%
Mar - 68% 72% 74%
April - 48% 53% 56%
May - 27% 30% 34%
Jun - 14% 17% 18%

Good progress in Mar, April, May in this week. Not much movement in June AORs.
April and May got increased by only 3,4% respectively. I guess it may be more but people have not updated the tracker.

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
if you didnt claim points from your spouse's work experience/WES verification,I do not see how it should be a problem.
Thanks for replying. I do got some points for his qualifications (WES) but I did not get any points for his work experience as there are points only for Canadian work experience for spouses.

banparth

Sep 14, 2018
AOR on 15 June'18. Got my medical Cleared on 29 June'18.
Forgot to attach my IELTS and Graduate degree certificate so updated the same through webform and got a confirmation on the receipt of the same on 17th July'18. Post which have not received any updates.
My question is:
Does long processing time means my chances of getting rejection are higher?.
Submitting documents through webform without the cic requesting it, will this might be the cause of delay? Just a doubt. If anyone can reply it would be great.

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for replying. I do got some points for his qualifications (WES) but I did not get any points for his work experience as there are points only for Canadian work experience for spouses.
I still want to believe accompanying spouse's NOC will not lead to rejection.I believe they would request for more clarifications if need be.I would have been more worried if he was the primary applicant.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Unable to check d status using CIC account..Getting error as page unavailable..Called IRCC to check d same but agent informed that their systems are also not working due to some technical issue..Told to call back later..

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Unable to check d status using CIC account..Getting error as page unavailable..Called IRCC to check d same but agent informed that their systems are also not working due to some technical issue..Told to call back later..
Yeah .. we broke their system again

“The 'Bad Gateway' error is coming from the server, and usually has nothing to do with your PC. It may just be that the site is overloaded. ”

Last edited: