+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
I called CIC today so I thought that I'd share my experience
  • Eligibility: Recommended pass
  • Background Check: she said "they're still working on it" > I don't know what that even means. In the website it shows " We didn't start your background check yet"
  • Visa Office: Ottawa. She said it is a "processing center" and it's possible that my case will be sent to another office.
It's getting really frustrating since this is the exact same information I got a month a go. So apparently, there is no movement in my application at all.

Good luck everyone out there! Hope we all hear some exciting news soon :)
What time do u suggest to call? I'm in US and I just called. It said they are experiencing high call volume and it cut me off

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
I called CIC today so I thought that I'd share my experience
  • Eligibility: Recommended pass
  • Background Check: she said "they're still working on it" > I don't know what that even means. In the website it shows " We didn't start your background check yet"
  • Visa Office: Ottawa. She said it is a "processing center" and it's possible that my case will be sent to another office.
It's getting really frustrating since this is the exact same information I got a month a go. So apparently, there is no movement in my application at all.

Good luck everyone out there! Hope we all hear some exciting news soon :)
Infact we have a similar profile dates..I shared my newborn related ADR 10 days back..I'm in ip1 and AoR is may end

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
What time do u suggest to call? I'm in US and I just called. It said they are experiencing high call volume and it cut me off
They're busy throughout the entire day....I tried calling at 8AM sharp and still couldn't get through. Only thing you can do is to keep trying.

Reactions: pseetha

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hi....experts pls could you tell me what to do here...I have just recd my GCMS Notes....and it says:-
________________________________________________________________________________________
Recommendation:-Review Required. Summary Notes:CRS Points seem to have fallen below minimum for round A11.2.
Review Required R75:FSW Minimum Requirements - appear met R76:Selection Criteria -FSW Points /Funds Appear Met
FSW Points Total-73 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to finalize RPRF-Outstanding
________________________________________________________________________________________
CRS Score at ITA 442.CRS points minimum for round :442
CRS Score at application:442/Verified CRS score:417 I have reviewed the following for CRS Points:
PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for for 1 Year(s) Foreign Work Experience
CRS Score has fallen below minimum for round :-Revised Foreign Work Experience from Declared 3 Years to 1.
Please review LOE for G HOSP;Unable to confirm declared NOC for self employed work.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
The basic problem is that the CIC has taken my work Exp at G HOSP in another NOC...even though the work is related.... likewise....
My NOC is Manager (Procurement) and I have submitted LOE as Manager (Operations) for G HOSP. But it is clearly written that the
Job description included Procurement.
How can I clear this....Do I submit another LOE....but how can you change the designation....or submit an amended LOE stating MANAGER (OPERATIONS AND PROCUREMENT) or any other opinion....
Please suggest!!!
So what kind of a self-employed job what is it? What NOC did you file it under?

It's very unlikely you will succeed at having self-employed work experience count under any of the Management NOCs (starting with 0) when there's no employees to manage.

Last edited:

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I called them twice since I've applied, and I was never able to get through when I call in the morning, however, I go through right away if I am calling toward the end of the work day. Today I called them around 1:30 mountain time.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Update:

- Agent confirmed with me that my application was approved on August 30
- Agent stated the Vancouver office will be scheduling a landing interview appointment with me, but this email can come 2 to 4 weeks after the application is approved
- I asked what e-mails they still have on file: Agent mentioned email #2 + #3 (the ones I still have access to). email #1 was no longer on file as it was removed yesterday after I sent out a Webform CSE two days ago.
- When I asked if between August 30 and September 12 an e-mail could've been sent out to this address she stated that this was not the case as (1) it was not the Primary e-mail address throughout the entirety of my PR application (2) She checked and stated no e-mails yet were sent out to any of my e-mail addresses
- Agent advised me to wait 2 more weeks (until September 27) - if I have not received any news by then, I should call back.

People, please avoid the stress I had and make sure any e-mail addresses that you ever used for your MyCIC and don't have access to/no longer check, get removed. There is no possible way of doing this yourself - call them, or raise a Webform CSE. Any e-mail address you have ever used will remain attached to your account in one way or another, even if not as a Primary e-mail.
Exactly same as yours!! Ghost update happened on August 29th. Received a "Request Letter" in my CIC account on August 30th asking my spouse (in different country) to submit passport. I called the agent immediately to ask clarifications on this approach. A Primary applicant doesn't get any update whereas dependent asked to submit passport. He said he was not sure and he would mail to the case processing agent. The next day I received email from IRCC Winnipeg that I would get a final interview call from Etobicoke to become Permanent Resident and till today I haven't received any landing appointment. Am glad that I come to know from you that I have to wait for a couple of weeks. Time to stay a little more patient.

Reactions: Vitesze

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Status as per Immitracker %ages are (Yes these may not be accurate but this is the best approximation we have!!)

29 August 8 Sep 13 Sep
Jan - 89% 89% 89%
Feb - 85% 87% 87%
Mar - 68% 72% 74%
April - 48% 53% 56%
May - 27% 30% 34%
Jun - 14% 17% 18%

Good progress in Mar, April, May in this week. Not much movement in June AORs.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Exactly same as yours!! Ghost update happened on August 29th. Received a "Request Letter" in my CIC account on August 30th asking my spouse (in different country) to submit passport. I called the agent immediately to ask clarifications on this approach. A Primary applicant doesn't get any update whereas dependent asked to submit passport. He said he was not sure and he would mail to the case processing agent. The next day I received email from IRCC Winnipeg that I would get a final interview call from Etobicoke to become Permanent Resident and till today I haven't received any landing appointment. Am glad that I come to know from you that I have to wait for a couple of weeks. Time to stay a little more patient.
I think it makes sense. If they use this approach (i.e. landing interview) for all CEC-Inland PR-applicants, then combined with other applications (e.g. refugee claims, spousal sponsorship interviews, etc.) they will have a long queue for these appointments. And it makes sense to serve the non-urgent cases on a first come-first served basis.

Not sure why they only notify us a few days in advance for the appointment - I've seen some people being told their appointments is only 2 days later. But perhaps they're simply not able to plan that far ahead.

Krishkrangan

Apr 20, 2018
Status as per Immitracker %ages are (Yes these may not be accurate but this is the best approximation we have!!)

29 August 8 Sep 13 Sep
Jan - 89% 89% 89%
Feb - 85% 87% 87%
Mar - 68% 72% 74%
April - 48% 53% 56%
May - 27% 30% 34%
Jun - 14% 17% 18%

Good progress in Mar, April, May in this week. Not much movement in June AORs.
I don’t see my information at all in the immitracker. Can you tell me why?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I

It’s not down.. I have been trying to see if my name is there for over a month... can t find my name at all with over 11000 entries so was thinking if it’s genuine at all
I’m confused ... did you add your name there? Or you’re expecting to see your name since you applied for PR.

Reactions: tanush14

Krishkrangan

Apr 20, 2018
I’m confused ... did you add your name there? Or you’re expecting to see your name since you applied for PR.
I did not add my name... I was expecting to see my name there cause I had applied for a PR. Is that a wrong understanding? Thanks for replying so quickly