+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Cases like these irk me. I get that theory of every application is unique and all BUT when an application is not even touched for months how does that even become a factor. This is not good that some application don’t get touched while applications after that receive PPR. When they haven’t even started working on the background check how does even factors like travel history and all come in to play.
I have similar timeline and i got reply that file was last updated in july first week, no updates after that. I went completely blank after that as i understood the agent has no updates to share.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
When eligibility is Met it gets into an officers queue for review. I firmly believe this is where the work ethic comes into play. Some officers look at each and every detail and their queue gets longer as well as backlogs where as others just do a glance and clear up their queue quickly.

Reactions: ishq74

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
When eligibility is Met it gets into an officers queue for review. I firmly believe this is where the work ethic comes into play. Some officers look at each and every detail and their queue gets longer as well as backlogs where as others just do a glance and clear up their queue quickly.
This is true I believe. Plus in any office set up number of officials at the top of the hierarchy get lesser by every rank which means Visa Officers are far less in numbers than the Case Analysts. So the Officers have to deal with much more files hence the queue gets longer if the Officer does not work efficiently and timely manner.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
My AOR is June 3rd. I called CIC yday n was lucky enough to get hold of a helpful agent. She was courteous and answered all my questions.
Eligibility - met
Rest all - not started

I told her my eligibility status was met last month also n isn't my file touched since last month. She said the last update on my file was on Jul 12th n yes, it hasn't been touched after that :(

I asked her OK, now about eligibility, has it been passed by case analyst or case officer. She said eligibility is met. I asked then hasn't it been passed by case officer. She said eligibility met means eligibility passed n I shouldnt worry about that. She gave me an estimate that I will receive my PR by Jan 2019 n anything before that consider it as bonus.
Eligibility met and passed are indeed different statuses. Either the agent you called was ignorant or didn't really want to be helpful.

I'd say relax; some people have Eligibility review required and they'll possibly take longer. There's no point calling them and asking them to "speed it up". This isn't an Indian agency.

Reactions: Y@$h

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Cases like these irk me. I get that theory of every application is unique and all BUT when an application is not even touched for months how does that even become a factor. This is not good that some application don’t get touched while applications after that receive PPR. When they haven’t even started working on the background check how does even factors like travel history and all come in to play.
+1
I don't have a complex travel history. So if they would just start, it won't even take much time... But they just don't touch it and can't even tell for sure when they r gonna do that.. The wait is long I agree but how long atleast if v know then v can wait patiently..

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
My AOR is June 3rd. I called CIC yday n was lucky enough to get hold of a helpful agent. She was courteous and answered all my questions.
Eligibility - met
Rest all - not started

I told her my eligibility status was met last month also n isn't my file touched since last month. She said the last update on my file was on Jul 12th n yes, it hasn't been touched after that :(

I asked her OK, now about eligibility, has it been passed by case analyst or case officer. She said eligibility is met. I asked then hasn't it been passed by case officer. She said eligibility met means eligibility passed n I shouldnt worry about that. She gave me an estimate that I will receive my PR by Jan 2019 n anything before that consider it as bonus.
Same AOR June 3rd and still stuck in IP1. When I called on September 4th, I also got a very similar response. Eligibility is passed. I asked specifically if it’s recommended passed or passed and she said it’s passed. However, background check still not started so she had no updates regarding criminality and security about which I asked her specifically. She also emphasised a lot on the standard 180 days timeline and said everything looks all set for me to get PR by December 1st week. I also asked about RPRF payment request and she said I will only get it near to the end of the process when they are ready to issue PPR. Did you pay your RPRF upfront? If not, did you get the request yet?

Reactions: dandangel

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Same AOR June 3rd and still stuck in IP1. When I called on September 4th, I also got a very similar response. Eligibility is passed. I asked specifically if it’s recommended passed or passed and she said it’s passed. However, background check still not started so she had no updates regarding criminality and security about which I asked her specifically. She also emphasised a lot on the standard 180 days timeline and said everything looks all set for me to get PR by December 1st week. I also asked about RPRF payment request and she said I will only get it near to the end of the process when they are ready to issue PPR. Did you pay your RPRF upfront? If not, did you get the request yet?
I paid RPRF along with my application. I guess v all r in same boat. (June, 1st week applicants). So if any one of our statuses change, then the rest of us can be hopeful about some progress in our case too...

Reactions: DanFariasM

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
I paid RPRF along with my application. I guess v all r in same boat. (June, 1st week applicants). So if any one of our statuses change, then the rest of us can be hopeful about some progress in our case too...
Same boat for me, still stuck at IP1.

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Eligibility - met
Rest all - not started

Almost same for m, however my AOR is 21st june, you are still in IP1 right?

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Status as per Immitracker %ages are (Yes these may not be accurate but this is the best approximation we have!!)

29 August 8 Sep 13 Sep
Jan - 89% 89% 89%
Feb - 85% 87% 87%
Mar - 68% 72% 74%
April - 48% 53% 56%
May - 27% 30% 34%
Jun - 14% 17% 18%

Good progress in Mar, April, May in this week. Not much movement in June AORs.
yep there is good progress in April and May - looks like they are trying to hit the 80% mark for April.... So June AOR can expect to see good progress in Sept/Ot..

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all, need urgent help. I have submitted my EAPR few days ago. I am living on Saudi Arabia currently so didn’t upload my pcc from saudi as according to CIC thry will send me pcc request afterwards. Now i have left my current job and going on final exit to my hometown. Will it effect my immigration process? How i will get pcc from saudi if I won’t be here?

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi all.
My AOR is 21 June. After reading so many posts I realized that NOCs are very important. I am the principal candidate and have only one NOC. But I am worried about my spouse's NOC. Apparently he had 5 jobs and NOcs are different for all the jobs. I have not paid much attention to his NOcs thinking that I have not got any points for his job so it's not that important.
So can this affect my application? I am planning to order gcms notes after completing 3 months of AOR.
Kindly suggest
Thanks
I have a similar case... My spouse who is the PA has about three NOC of which we have refferece letter only for one NOC where she has worked for 6 years.. The other two are shorter period NOC totaling about 1.6 years... I have about five different NOC ... but the the PA do not get any points for the spouse work experience or NOC as long it not in Canada... So technically you can even avoid adding these NOC or work experience... in case there is any further requirement they will ask you for an ADR and I guess you would fare well with the spouse NOC part...