+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Dear all,

Below is my GCMS notes, can you please tell me where am I standing now?

Created Date: 2018/06/01
Created By: EAIMEL
Updated Date: 2018/07/18
Updated By: RM20352
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: CPC Vegreville
App E001067835
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Submission Date: 2018/06/19
Rec'd Date: 2018/06/20
Rec'd Via: On-line
Lock-in Date: 2018/06/20
Category: CEC
Sub Category: TFW
Group Name:
Group #:
Special Program(s):
Correspond Lang: English
Interview Lang:
Interpreter Required:
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Complete
Overpayment: No
Loan Warrant #:
Restricted Notes: No
Prospective App Delete Date:
Preferred Correspondence Channel: Online

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I received this update on Aug 27th. And not sure what is the current status.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Dear all,

Below is my GCMS notes, can you please tell me where am I standing now?

Created Date: 2018/06/01
Created By: EAIMEL
Updated Date: 2018/07/18
Updated By: RM20352
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: CPC Vegreville
App E001067835
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress
Submission Date: 2018/06/19
Rec'd Date: 2018/06/20
Rec'd Via: On-line
Lock-in Date: 2018/06/20
Category: CEC
Sub Category: TFW
Group Name:
Group #:
Special Program(s):
Correspond Lang: English
Interview Lang:
Interpreter Required:
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Complete
Overpayment: No
Loan Warrant #:
Restricted Notes: No
Prospective App Delete Date:
Preferred Correspondence Channel: Online

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I received this update on Aug 27th. And not sure what is the current status.
Everything seems good. Can you share your notes from the last few pages of gcms notes? Specially notes from Case Analyst at cpc-ottawa and program assistant notes from cio. This will help us to better explain your notes. Of course hide your personal info before sharing.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Ottawa.. Y to get frustrated by calling when we know v will b getting a usual response from d agents as available on our online account..
Since background check hasnt even started, I am not sure what the GCMS notes can tell me. Hence, I want to call and see if bg has started or not.

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
If your spouse work experience is foreign one he/she do not contribute points for it since they are dependant. They only contribute points for 3 aspects:
- Language score
- Education (ECA supported or Canadian)
- Canadian work exp
Thanks. I was worried thinking that wrong NOCs should not be considered as misrepresentation.

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
AOR is june 8th....been stuck in IP1 for long....dunno what is happening...as the agent whom i spoke for the first time told that Background check is partially completed....later on i spoke with two agents who were just reading out what they could see online....
Eligibility review-Progressing.
Background check not even started.
I think ordering GCMS notes will be a good thing at this time...can somebody tell me how to do it ....will it be send to the email linked with my application -that being the email of the consultancy..is there an option to give my personal email .......

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
I have uploaded his appointment letters and experience certificates for all the five jobs. But Iam worried about the selection of NOCs. Iam not very sure the NOCs I have chosen for him are according to his job profile or not. As I mentioned earlier I never thogught his NOCs are that important.
I believe the NOC should not be a major problem...

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
AOR is june 8th....been stuck in IP1 for long....dunno what is happening...as the agent whom i spoke for the first time told that Background check is partially completed....later on i spoke with two agents who were just reading out what they could see online....
I think ordering GCMS notes will be a good thing at this time...can somebody tell me how to do it ....will it be send to the email linked with my application -that being the email of the consultancy..is there an option to give my personal email .......
background check partially completed could probably mean that the Criminality is completed.. this is to do with the PCC etc... Ordering GCMS noted will be good in this case if you want to know some details such as visa office, notes of case analyst etc...

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
background check partially completed could probably mean that the Criminality is completed.. this is to do with the PCC etc... Ordering GCMS noted will be good in this case if you want to know some details such as visa office, notes of case analyst etc...
could you please tell me how to order GCMS notes ....will it be send to my mail or the email linked with my application...

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
could you please tell me how to order GCMS notes ....will it be send to my mail or the email linked with my application...
you can order via getgcms or gcmsbuddy... both provide good service... you can select the basic option; the first option.. GCMS notes will be delivered by email to you...

Reactions: B. B.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I also received a same kind of response from two different agents so decided to order gcms notes..
Does gcms notes always takes more than a month or can v expect to get it within 30 days.. I ordered gcms on 29th of August..

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I also received a same kind of response from two different agents so decided to order gcms notes..
Does gcms notes always takes more than a month or can v expect to get it within 30 days.. I ordered gcms on 29th of August..
From what I have seen 30-35 days.