+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just a heads up for the user calculating %ages of PPRs for past months, keep in mind that after several days without updating (51 days in my case) your profile goes inactive and won't show in the initial table so if you are calculating the % out of the filtered cases presented, it will seem to be going up while the truth is the amount of filtered cases is going down (June: 437 last week compared to 420 this week). If you are calculating using the number of total cases (594 in June) then ignore me :p and btw thanks for taking your time to make those posts :)
Yes you’re right I was just considering the active cases as I wasn’t sure what was the criteria for inactive cases. But this is good information. I’ll update my calculations kn the next post.

Reactions: DanFariasM

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Just a heads up for the user calculating %ages of PPRs for past months, keep in mind that after several days without updating (51 days in my case) your profile goes inactive and won't show in the initial table so if you are calculating the % out of the filtered cases presented, it will seem to be going up while the truth is the amount of filtered cases is going down (June: 437 last week compared to 420 this week). If you are calculating using the number of total cases (594 in June) then ignore me :p and btw thanks for taking your time to make those posts :)
Yes you’re right I was just considering the active cases as I wasn’t sure what was the criteria for inactive cases. But this is good information. I’ll update my calculations kn the next post.
My ImmiTracker calculates it for you. It'll be out of the 420. This is what they have today.

February:87%
March:74%
April: 58%
May: 35%
June:19%
July: 8%

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My ImmiTracker calculates it for you. It'll be out of the 420. This is what they have today.

February:87%
March:74%
April: 58%
May: 35%
June:19%
July: 8%
Yep I was picking directly from immitracker. I meant now will consider full number and calculate manually.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yep I was picking directly from immitracker. I meant now will consider full number and calculate manually.
I don't think it really makes any difference to go through that effort. In June and for several months before and after 7000 got ITA each month. The tracker each month only lists around 400-600 people who did their APR each month so that's just a small percentage of the number that actually applied.

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
try
To all friends who are already living in Canada - is learning French REALLY recommended when moving to Canada? I’m getting impatient with this wait for PR, so thinking to divert my mind by doing something productive.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
try working on the accent then ;)

Reactions: Y@$h

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don't think it really makes any difference to go through that effort. In June and for several months before and after 7000 got ITA each month. The tracker each month only lists around 400-600 people who did their APR each month so that's just a small percentage of the number that actually applied.
Probably not. This is just a statistics number and gives an indication. We don't have the population data but we do have the sample data. Now question could be how good of a sample this is? May not be a good one. But this is what it is ...

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
guys something funny... even though I have done landing etc etc... hehe.. on 13 I got message in my cic ... for send us passports for stamping.. so yes you guys will start getting this in ur email... now passport submission apart from email will also come in cic profile.. its new update btw... another one coming soon.. it will b mostly for people who will do landing through flights etc... stay tuned

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Probably not. This is just a statistics number and gives an indication. We don't have the population data but we do have the sample data. Now question could be how good of a sample this is? May not be a good one. But this is what it is ...
I think it must be a fairly good sample since they claim 80% by 6 months and the tracker has shown that trend as well.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
guys something funny... even though I have done landing etc etc... hehe.. on 13 I got message in my cic ... for send us passports for stamping.. so yes you guys will start getting this in ur email... now passport submission apart from email will also come in cic profile.. its new update btw... another one coming soon.. it will b mostly for people who will do landing through flights etc... stay tuned
I hope that's true. I've read a few stories of ppr going to junk mail or old addresses. I would feel much better knowing it would come through the online account.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think it must be a fairly good sample since they claim 80% by 6 months and the tracker has shown that trend as well.
Yep. I thought the same but if I consider inactive profiles the base goes up and even January percentage falls to 50%. But its possible people create cases and don’t really update it after that. May be approach of immitracker is correct of only considering active applications.

Reactions: Y@$h

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This is a good update. Else people get tensed thinking email May have been missed or sent to a wrong email id. Curious to know what is the other update.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I hope you're right man....very few PPRs the last few weeks for June AORs and like someone pointed out the increase in % is probably attributed to profiles starting to go inactive on immitrack (I had to re-active mine last week as well). They're still on track to reach 80% by the 6 month mark, but most of us are very eager to start our Canadian life ASAP ;)

It's a good thing they start to send PPR through MyCIC as well... It's a big issue IMO as all correspondence always takes place through MyCIC and there's so many cases of people who didn't realize they had a PPR mail sitting in their junk folder and subsequently get their application rejected.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
This is a good update. Else people get tensed thinking email May have been missed or sent to a wrong email id. Curious to know what is the other update.
that new thing will take time 3-4 months to be live.. but all immigrants will love it

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I hope that's true. I've read a few stories of ppr going to junk mail or old addresses. I would feel much better knowing it would come through the online account.
btw the title of message is "INFORMATION LETTER"

Reactions: macaly7