+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
sexyhippo said:
Hi bijili,

May I know that you ECAS show "DECISION MADE" before "REICEICED BY VISA OFFICE" as well?
According to your very first post on 22 OCT I believe that your agent did not attached your cheque with the docs but he put his credit card info instead. As a result, CIC CHARGED his credit card for your docs so that's why he return you the cheque and ask you pay for the credit card.

The Ecas info said that they received your application on 27 JUNE and the Eligibility review is complete and they sent you (your agent) a letter on 31 AUG. I sent my application on 24 JUNE and I got email from CIC on 24 AUG, about same time frame with you so that means your agent really received PER (Positive Eligibility Review) email from CIC for your application and he share the file number with you so you can check it on Ecas. There is NO WAY to check Ecas if your application fail at the eligibility check and in that case CIC will return your file and your money. the next thing you should ask is whether your agent can forward the CIC email to you. there is the line say "Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing." on your PER letter.

Your eCas will be update in around next 1 month from "Decision Made" to "RBVO Received By Visa Office". The thing that I understand here is CIC change the title of ECAS staus and it seems they split the first step become two and they put the "Decision Made" at the second part of this state and make alot of applicants confused. The "Decision made" at this state means they complete the completeness check and the next step is RBVO.

To Sum up, you already get PER from CIC, your file will be forward to your regional VISA OFFICE in around 30 days and your ecas will be update to RBVO soon as exactly as your agent has told you. Congratulation to you guy. by the way you can go to your bank and cancel your cheque.

Good luck guys,
dear sexyhippo
thnx for the reply. the E-CAS statement is exactly as the posting i have done on 22.10.11. and i have not seen the link RBVO so far. but you have said the same thing that my agent also has said. may be the 'DECISION MADE' , as you said, is the confusing factor. but the worrying factors are the cheque i received is of canadian government which means that he had attached a cheque or dd with the application.secondly, you have got RBVO and i didnt even though we are almost on the same time line (may be its a problem with the visa office).and thirdly, as i see, the statements coming on ECAS doesnt bear any similarity with that of the others. my agent has said it clearly that the status will change to RBVO very shortly.
ne way thnx for your wishes. lets hope for the best :)

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
devilhimselff said:
Sorry to say, but, seems like your agent is lying to you and making stupid comments to extract money out of you.

The process is simple, it goes like this:

You complete your application, attach all required documents, IELTS etc and FEE (either Credit Card or DD/BD).

You send it to CIO Sydney.

When they receive they will check it for Completion, that all signatures are in place, and all the forms are filled completely, also IELTS inclusion is checked. Then they see if payment is accurate and not less. If any problem or if CAP is full application will be sent back.

IF everything above is fine, they will send for cashing DD or charging Credit Card....IF there is some problem at this stage and they cant get the money, your application will be sent back to you.

If the money is withdrawn, then the application will move forward and an Officer will go through your documents etc to see if you make the 67 points, and offcourse check everything you have sent to make sure you meet the Job duties of the eligible NOCs etc........If all goes well, they will send a Positive email to you, if not they will send a Negative response (NER) to you. At this stage you will get a File Number etc and can check your eCase.

if its PER (Positive Eligibility Review)...They will forward it to your Visa Office. When your visa office receives it the status changes to RBVO.

When the Visa office starts processing, it changes to In-Process. At this stage, later you get your medicals, or are asked for further proof or documents, or get checked for Job, etc.

A decision made on any stage before medicals means, they have refused and they dont need to proceed further.

When all is well and you have got your medicals, it still remains In-Process. When you send the medicals and the Fee of Landing etc, after sometime it adds a line, Medicals received.

Then you get Passport request or are asked for further medicals if any problem with the medicals etc.

A decision made after medicals is a good sign.

I hope that above info helps. I would be weary of the agent, as he seems to be not giving you a clear view. Ask him for letter that came with the package that he sent from CIO regarding money problems etc....I doubt he will give it to you, as there wont be any. ALWAYS avoid the agents, read, discuss on the forum, and apply. IT is the best way,
thank you very much for your reply devilhimself. as you said, doing it on your own is the best way. i never had thought about it. now lets see the out come. the agent said just like sexyhippo has said in the above post.but will my status remain in ECAS even after this much time after rejection?

paradise25

Jul 11, 2011
Hi everyone,

didn't see many posts recently in this thread but I would still like to share my status with your lovely people.

I have done ME on the 7th this month and the results have been sent out on the 20th.
Pastports were sent yesterday, on the 24th.

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
paradise25 said:
Hi everyone,

didn't see many posts recently in this thread but I would still like to share my status with your lovely people.

I have done ME on the 7th this month and the results have been sent out on the 20th.
nice for your update. I wish you will get back your passport soon with the visa in it. All of us here are waiting for In process and MR. your case are so fast. you almost finish your journey to Canada. God bless you my friend

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Revitalizing update Paradaise. It gives us energy. All the best. :)

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
Hey what's happening? no single post since yesterday. no worries I prophecy that there will be outflow of post this week of PERs, RBVOs, AORs, MRs, PPRs and so on.
CHEER UP FRIENDS.
Smooth

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
smooth said:
Hey what's happening? no single post since yesterday. no worries I prophecy that there will be outflow of post this week of PERs, RBVOs, AORs, MRs, PPRs and so on.
CHEER UP FRIENDS.
Smooth

....waiting n waiting....

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
smooth said:
CHEER UP FRIENDS.
Smooth
CHEEEERS........ :p All for MR state (In Process) in front all of US. :D

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
bijili said:
dear sexyhippo
thnx for the reply. the E-CAS statement is exactly as the posting i have done on 22.10.11. and i have not seen the link RBVO so far. but you have said the same thing that my agent also has said. may be the 'DECISION MADE' , as you said, is the confusing factor. but the worrying factors are the cheque i received is of canadian government which means that he had attached a cheque or dd with the application.secondly, you have got RBVO and i didnt even though we are almost on the same time line (may be its a problem with the visa office).and thirdly, as i see, the statements coming on ECAS doesnt bear any similarity with that of the others. my agent has said it clearly that the status will change to RBVO very shortly.
ne way thnx for your wishes. lets hope for the best :)
hi bijili,

To be honest, I have no idea about the returned cheque. however, he good thing is you already received the file number for your case. the next point about you did not received "RBVO", I think it might be difference between your VO and my VO (Singapore). They (VO) might straight away giving you an "In Process" later on. I agree with you that your Ecas status is turning out more strange than the other, however, Who know it maybe a different format of Ecas.

My Idea is you might make some actions as below:
_ Request your agent forward the email from CIC about your case to you and you check all information in that is really related to you such as name, address...
_ Go to the other threads and find out what is the process of your reagional VO.

Regards and good luck,

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
paradise25 said:
Hi everyone,

Hey congratulations for achievement... We may find some friends when we land dere in Canada...hahahahha....

Neways when did u sent ur application and which is ur Visa Office..

Have a nice career ahead in Canada...

Vikas

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Guys I have a query regarding my friend's case ,
he applied in June , application received at CIC on the 26th of June , received PER at the end of August, after PER his E-CASE was directly IN-PROCESS, his NOC is 7216 (Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades)
today he got a fone call from T C S (Courier Company) , they told him that he has got a packet of documents from Canada Plz bring Rs 1300 with u & collect ur packet.................................
he is a bit worried, what would be in his packet???? he will go to pick it up tomorrow,
it cant be a medical request??? as he was not asked for additional documents yet???? he didn't send PCC for himself & his Mrs??? Didn't send his original Birth Certificate??? Also missing some educational documents of his wife (didn't enclose his wife's O Levels Certificate) which may reduce his Mrs education points too.........
Note: he is a textile graduate does not have a degree in Mechanical Trade but his J D's were matched according to the requirement of CIC..
Plz share ur views........ has he got rejection from V O due to incomplete docs???? have they sent his all original docs to him or his complete application is sent back to him???

AFTER PER HIS E-CAS DIRECTLY CHANGED TO IN-PROCESS (NOT R B V O)

Murtaza

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
MurtazaH said:
Guys I have a query regarding my friend's case ,
he applied in June , application received at CIC on the 26th of June , received PER at the end of August, after PER his E-CASE was directly IN-PROCESS, his NOC is 7216 (Contractors and Supervisors, Mechanic Trades)
today he got a fone call from T C S (Courier Company) , they told him that he has got a packet of documents from Canada Plz bring Rs 1300 with u & collect ur packet.................................
he is a bit worried, what would be in his packet???? he will go to pick it up tomorrow,
it cant be a medical request??? as he was not asked for additional documents yet???? he didn't send PCC for himself & his Mrs??? Didn't send his original Birth Certificate??? Also missing some educational documents of his wife (didn't enclose his wife's O Levels Certificate) which may reduce his Mrs education points too.........
Note: he is a textile graduate does not have a degree in Mechanical Trade but his J D's were matched according to the requirement of CIC..
Plz share ur views........ has he got rejection from V O due to incomplete docs???? have they sent his all original docs to him or his complete application is sent back to him???

AFTER PER HIS E-CAS DIRECTLY CHANGED TO IN-PROCESS (NOT R B V O)

Murtaza
After anybody gets his/her PER...file gets transferred to local VO. As soon as the VO recieves the case, VO sends the acknowledgement letter thru courier to the applicant..

to the best of my knowledge, CIC only checks ur JD with the NOC code and additional documents requirement would raised by local VO. which may arise anytime in next 2 months in ur case.

So, if ur friend hasn't recieved any courier yet. ask him not to panic...

Vikas

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
:'(I believe it is medical request...lucky him! Request for additional documents is just a one sheet letter, but his is a packet meaning it cld be the med forms with PCC and other docs request included...... Let us know when he receives the package. VO will not reject a file without giving applicant a chance to bring further evidence.
Mandie

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
vikas123 said:
After anybody gets his/her PER...file gets transferred to local VO. As soon as the VO recieves the case, VO sends the acknowledgement letter thru courier to the applicant..

to the best of my knowledge, CIC only checks ur JD with the NOC code and additional documents requirement would raised by local VO. which may arise anytime in next 2 months in ur case.

So, if ur friend hasn't recieved any courier yet. ask him not to panic...

Vikas
which visa office? u said he received packet from canada...kindly inform us tommorrow.

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
I agree with Mandie it may be the medical requests, VO would ask for more documentation before rejection. Also the PCC can be requested with MR. Good luck to your friend and keep us posted.