+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
devilhimselff said:
DECISION MADE, before medicals is BAD...IF TRUE (and not some e-Cas error), means Refusal....Just be mentally prepared :(

Agents are idiots, try to send the application yourself after consulting and sticking to Check List and Guide.

Yes Decision Made is final step, BUT, is good news if you are through the Medicals etc. If prior to that means Refusal, as the Visa Officer has made a decision without going through Medicals etc...which is not going to be good :(
thnx for the update devilhimselff and zeenat. never mind.. :) its all in the game. but my point is 'decision made' is posted on the top in ecase and if we click the link the message is that the application has come on 27.06.11 and started processing. and its after one month that they have given it to CIO-S. dont you think that the thing going to CIO-S itself is an initial acceptance. or is it after the eligibility review they have put the 'decision made' on the top. and the cheque that they have sent me back is dated somewhat around the end of sept 2011 (sorry, my bad memory.. :'(). and is there any number in which we can call and know the exact position ?

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
mandiebraxton said:
In process.....Mandie
hello Mandie,
Bonjour, My Track record is still not updated.
Thank u
Smooth.

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
mandiebraxton said:
Bonjour mon'ami. Still havent go access to my laptop. Will surely update later today......Mandie

yeah mandie,
just checked the tracker now and didn't see ma name. saw a name there that isn't mine.(isibra)
kindly rectify. thank you
smooth.

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Hi Friends.

I have a tension in my head. My case status is RBVO since last month. I have also received the letter from local VO i.e. Delhi around a month back.

My consultant who guided me has created my email address is pressuring me for bit of advance fees. I have all the intentions to pay the fees but he is forcing me to make the early payment.

Please guide, Can my consultant now play a significant role in my case as he has got the email address which received the 1st AOR.

Kindly guide.

Vikas

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
smooth said:
yeah mandie,
just checked the tracker now and didn't see ma name. saw a name there that isn't mine.(isibra)
kindly rectify. thank you
smooth.
Sorry about that, will rectify it. Just bear with me....Mandie

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
bijili said:
thnx for the update devilhimselff and zeenat. never mind.. :) its all in the game. but my point is 'decision made' is posted on the top in ecase and if we click the link the message is that the application has come on 27.06.11 and started processing. and its after one month that they have given it to CIO-S. dont you think that the thing going to CIO-S itself is an initial acceptance. or is it after the eligibility review they have put the 'decision made' on the top. and the cheque that they have sent me back is dated somewhat around the end of sept 2011 (sorry, my bad memory.. :'(). and is there any number in which we can call and know the exact position ?
Dear Bijli, I am a little confused of what details you are providing...You got back a cheque? what does that mean? If you got the cheque back that mean your application was sent back by CIO and your agent may be resent it with someother form of payment later on some day ??? Who gave application to CIO-S (You mean CIO Sydney?)...Federal Skill Workers (FSW1) all send their applications to CIO Sydney Canada. IF they accept it, they will send an email confirming your elligibility, known as PER.

I am honestly a bit confused by the details you are providing :) Might be just me :)

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
vikas123 said:
Hi Friends.

I have a tension in my head. My case status is RBVO since last month. I have also received the letter from local VO i.e. Delhi around a month back.

My consultant who guided me has created my email address is pressuring me for bit of advance fees. I have all the intentions to pay the fees but he is forcing me to make the early payment.

Please guide, Can my consultant now play a significant role in my case as he has got the email address which received the 1st AOR.

Kindly guide.

Vikas
hey vikas i am unable to send any messages, i got yr msg.

bijili

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
devilhimselff said:
Dear Bijli, I am a little confused of what details you are providing...You got back a cheque? what does that mean? If you got the cheque back that mean your application was sent back by CIO and your agent may be resent it with someother form of payment later on some day ??? Who gave application to CIO-S (You mean CIO Sydney?)...Federal Skill Workers (FSW1) all send their applications to CIO Sydney Canada. IF they accept it, they will send an email confirming your elligibility, known as PER.

I am honestly a bit confused by the details you are providing :) Might be just me :)
thnx devilhimselff. you are really educating me. now i have some idea about what really is happening around me. my application was sent by my agent and that was on june. later on august 30th, he called and gave me my file number and said that my case is through. at the same time he also said that there was a delay in clearance of the cheque that he had given against my fees and because of that he had to pay my fees with his credit card and he has done it. so, on clearance of the cheque against my fees will be refunded to me as it has been already paid through his credit card and i should repay it to him, which i have already done. ( by the way, i didnt give any cheque to cio.its to my agent that i have given my fees and some part of his commission). all the correspondence in this regard is coming to him in connection with this and bcuz of that i am unable to know that my PER has come or not. but in my E-CAS, it appears as i posted early for the last one and half months or so. what my agent says is that the cio-s has made the decision and the application will be sent to the VO very shortly and i should be ready for the medicals on january. may be my application might have rejected earlier and he might have resent it with what was required, and may be bcuz of that he is that sure. all that i know is that few close friends of mine has gone to canada through him few months back. and our education and experiences are almost the same. i think you are clear about the situation. now what do you feel?

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
bijili said:
thnx devilhimselff. you are really educating me. now i have some idea about what really is happening around me. my application was sent by my agent and that was on june. later on august 30th, he called and gave me my file number and said that my case is through. at the same time he also said that there was a delay in clearance of the cheque that he had given against my fees and because of that he had to pay my fees with his credit card and he has done it. so, on clearance of the cheque against my fees will be refunded to me as it has been already paid through his credit card and i should repay it to him, which i have already done. ( by the way, i didnt give any cheque to cio.its to my agent that i have given my fees and some part of his commission). all the correspondence in this regard is coming to him in connection with this and bcuz of that i am unable to know that my PER has come or not. but in my E-CAS, it appears as i posted early for the last one and half months or so. what my agent says is that the cio-s has made the decision and the application will be sent to the VO very shortly and i should be ready for the medicals on january. may be my application might have rejected earlier and he might have resent it with what was required, and may be bcuz of that he is that sure. all that i know is that few close friends of mine has gone to canada through him few months back. and our education and experiences are almost the same. i think you are clear about the situation. now what do you feel?
Hi bijili,

May I know that you ECAS show "DECISION MADE" before "REICEICED BY VISA OFFICE" as well?
According to your very first post on 22 OCT I believe that your agent did not attached your cheque with the docs but he put his credit card info instead. As a result, CIC CHARGED his credit card for your docs so that's why he return you the cheque and ask you pay for the credit card.

The Ecas info said that they received your application on 27 JUNE and the Eligibility review is complete and they sent you (your agent) a letter on 31 AUG. I sent my application on 24 JUNE and I got email from CIC on 24 AUG, about same time frame with you so that means your agent really received PER (Positive Eligibility Review) email from CIC for your application and he share the file number with you so you can check it on Ecas. There is NO WAY to check Ecas if your application fail at the eligibility check and in that case CIC will return your file and your money. the next thing you should ask is whether your agent can forward the CIC email to you. there is the line say "Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing." on your PER letter.

Your eCas will be update in around next 1 month from "Decision Made" to "RBVO Received By Visa Office". The thing that I understand here is CIC change the title of ECAS staus and it seems they split the first step become two and they put the "Decision Made" at the second part of this state and make alot of applicants confused. The "Decision made" at this state means they complete the completeness check and the next step is RBVO.

To Sum up, you already get PER from CIC, your file will be forward to your regional VISA OFFICE in around 30 days and your ecas will be update to RBVO soon as exactly as your agent has told you. Congratulation to you guy. by the way you can go to your bank and cancel your cheque.

Good luck guys,

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
bijili said:
Sorry to say, but, seems like your agent is lying to you and making stupid comments to extract money out of you.

The process is simple, it goes like this:

You complete your application, attach all required documents, IELTS etc and FEE (either Credit Card or DD/BD).

You send it to CIO Sydney.

When they receive they will check it for Completion, that all signatures are in place, and all the forms are filled completely, also IELTS inclusion is checked. Then they see if payment is accurate and not less. If any problem or if CAP is full application will be sent back.

IF everything above is fine, they will send for cashing DD or charging Credit Card....IF there is some problem at this stage and they cant get the money, your application will be sent back to you.

If the money is withdrawn, then the application will move forward and an Officer will go through your documents etc to see if you make the 67 points, and offcourse check everything you have sent to make sure you meet the Job duties of the eligible NOCs etc........If all goes well, they will send a Positive email to you, if not they will send a Negative response (NER) to you. At this stage you will get a File Number etc and can check your eCase.

if its PER (Positive Eligibility Review)...They will forward it to your Visa Office. When your visa office receives it the status changes to RBVO.

When the Visa office starts processing, it changes to In-Process. At this stage, later you get your medicals, or are asked for further proof or documents, or get checked for Job, etc.

A decision made on any stage before medicals means, they have refused and they dont need to proceed further.

When all is well and you have got your medicals, it still remains In-Process. When you send the medicals and the Fee of Landing etc, after sometime it adds a line, Medicals received.

Then you get Passport request or are asked for further medicals if any problem with the medicals etc.

A decision made after medicals is a good sign.

I hope that above info helps. I would be weary of the agent, as he seems to be not giving you a clear view. Ask him for letter that came with the package that he sent from CIO regarding money problems etc....I doubt he will give it to you, as there wont be any. ALWAYS avoid the agents, read, discuss on the forum, and apply. IT is the best way,

Sector7

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilhimselff said:
Sorry to say, but, seems like your agent is lying to you and making stupid comments to extract money out of you.

The process is simple, it goes like this:

You complete your application, attach all required documents, IELTS etc and FEE (either Credit Card or DD/BD).

You send it to CIO Sydney.

When they receive they will check it for Completion, that all signatures are in place, and all the forms are filled completely, also IELTS inclusion is checked. Then they see if payment is accurate and not less. If any problem or if CAP is full application will be sent back.

IF everything above is fine, they will send for cashing DD or charging Credit Card....IF there is some problem at this stage and they cant get the money, your application will be sent back to you.

If the money is withdrawn, then the application will move forward and an Officer will go through your documents etc to see if you make the 67 points, and offcourse check everything you have sent to make sure you meet the Job duties of the eligible NOCs etc........If all goes well, they will send a Positive email to you, if not they will send a Negative response (NER) to you. At this stage you will get a File Number etc and can check your eCase.

if its PER (Positive Eligibility Review)...They will forward it to your Visa Office. When your visa office receives it the status changes to RBVO.

When the Visa office starts processing, it changes to In-Process. At this stage, later you get your medicals, or are asked for further proof or documents, or get checked for Job, etc.

A decision made on any stage before medicals means, they have refused and they dont need to proceed further.

When all is well and you have got your medicals, it still remains In-Process. When you send the medicals and the Fee of Landing etc, after sometime it adds a line, Medicals received.

Then you get Passport request or are asked for further medicals if any problem with the medicals etc.

A decision made after medicals is a good sign.

I hope that above info helps. I would be weary of the agent, as he seems to be not giving you a clear view. Ask him for letter that came with the package that he sent from CIO regarding money problems etc....I doubt he will give it to you, as there wont be any. ALWAYS avoid the agents, read, discuss on the forum, and apply. IT is the best way,
You DeviL

+1 for you :p