+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

brandonyac

Star Member
May 15, 2011
Dear guys,
I passed my IELTS just today and i plan to submit my application early next week and i hope i can reach the cap under NOC 3152.
My problem is that i dont know wat the documents ill be needing to submit?
And Can i use METROBANK here in the philippines for the bankdraft for 550 CAD?
Thank you Guys and god bless u all.

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011 (credit card charged July 05, 2011)
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
included in the app (8.0 overall band score)
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2012! God help us!
brandonyac said:
Dear guys,
I passed my IELTS just today and i plan to submit my application early next week and i hope i can reach the cap under NOC 3152.
My problem is that i dont know wat the documents ill be needing to submit?
And Can i use METROBANK here in the philippines for the bankdraft for 550 CAD?
Thank you Guys and god bless u all.
hi, check out the documents checklist in the cic.gc.ca website and make sure you provide the following:
1. original NSO birth certificate (and Marriage cert, if married, birth cert of kids if applicable),
2. original IELTS,
3. original bank cert for proof of funds,
4. original nbi clearance (if available, you can submit this later if it is not ready now)
5. original reference/experience letter from your employer with official letterhead and dry seal, your main duties and responsibilities (must be congruent in the NOC listed in the website, but do not copy word by word because it will mean rejection, just make sure the content is the same with the NOC list), number of hours worked per week, annual salary/benefits, must be signed by the HRD or immediate supervisor and attached business card
6. original Transcript of records in the university sealed envelope (just to be safe, although there are some who submitted theirs in notarized copies only and were accepted)
7. The rest of the supporting documents can be notarized copies like employment contract and other proof of employment, diploma, PRC license, graduation certificate, and other necessary documents listed in the checklist.

You can have your $550 bankdraft in Metrobank or any bank in the Philippines and fill out the fee payment form that you can download in the cic.gc.ca website along with the application forms.

If there is anything I missed, it is better to check the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp as they have revised the forms recently. But basically, the documents to be submitted will be the same. Sana nakatulong! :)

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
eponine0609 said:
hi, check out the documents checklist in the cic.gc.ca website and make sure you provide the following:
1. original NSO birth certificate (and Marriage cert, if married, birth cert of kids if applicable),
2. original IELTS,
4. original nbi clearance (if available, you can submit this later if it is not ready now)
5. original reference/experience letter from your employer with official letterhead and dry seal, your main duties and responsibilities (must be congruent in the NOC listed in the website, but do not copy word by word because it will mean rejection, just make sure the content is the same with the NOC list), number of hours worked per week, annual salary/benefits, must be signed by the HRD or immediate supervisor and attached business card
6. original Transcript of records in the university sealed envelope (just to be safe, although there are some who submitted theirs in notarized copies only and were accepted)
7. The rest of the supporting documents can be notarized copies like employment contract and other proof of employment, diploma, PRC license, graduation certificate, and other necessary documents listed in the checklist.

You can have your $550 bankdraft in Metrobank or any bank in the Philippines and fill out the fee payment form that you can download in the cic.gc.ca website along with the application forms.

If there is anything I missed, it is better to check the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp as they have revised the forms recently. But basically, the documents to be submitted will be the same. Sana nakatulong! :)

I really appreciate you for detail answer to buddy...........never forget newcommers........

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
awai ali said:
eponine0609 said:
2. original IELTS,

I really appreciate you for detail answer to buddy...........never forget newcommers........
thanks awai! i am really praying for your PER to arrive soon!

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Guys I need ur help, In from IMM5406E Additional Family Info , In Mother & Father column I wrote deceased as they are no more, My Mum passed away in 2002 & Father in 2006, my Question is that do i need to arrange their "Death Certificates", Does V O ask for Death Certificates??? Plz let me know because I have my mother's death certificate from Local Gov Dept, I did not get my Father's , should I apply & get it ready to avoid any hassle & delay at the time of query from V O,

My second Question is that, I sent my Consolidated Marks sheet & Provisional Certificate of my Diploma (Post Secondary Edu) will V O ask to submit the notarized photo copy of my Diploma Certificate??? I have not got the original diploma certificate yet, should I apply for that too, as this is the only certificate which I dont have rest certificates & degrees I sent with my application, Plz guide. Thanx in advance. Murtazah

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
mandie, plz add my NOC in spreadsheet.
NOC: 4151

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
MurtazaH said:
Guys I need ur help, In from IMM5406E Additional Family Info , In Mother & Father column I wrote deceased as they are no more, My Mum passed away in 2002 & Father in 2006, my Question is that do i need to arrange their "Death Certificates", Does V O ask for Death Certificates??? Plz let me know because I have my mother's death certificate from Local Gov Dept, I did not get my Father's , should I apply & get it ready to avoid any hassle & delay at the time of query from V O,

My second Question is that, I sent my Consolidated Marks sheet & Provisional Certificate of my Diploma (Post Secondary Edu) will V O ask to submit the notarized photo copy of my Diploma Certificate??? I have not got the original diploma certificate yet, should I apply for that too, as this is the only certificate which I dont have rest certificates & degrees I sent with my application, Plz guide. Thanx in advance. Murtazah
@ Murtazah, for the first question i dont think VO will request for deceased certs. I am in similar situation and VO yesterday requested for some docs not such certs for deceased parent.
Secondly, I think it will be prudent to obtain original diploma just in case it is requested by VO. This will save u time of now having to apply for it. Best thing to do is to get all pending docs in place and once VO residents for them, u send them in no time. Good luck! Mandie

jmora

Star Member
Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NA
ponchita said:
I used lawyer to submit my paper the end of May. And today I receive documents back which said I'm not eligible for skilled worker category. The etter was same like somebody already pasted. I applied from U.S., Currently I have working visa in U.S., I assume it's enough credit to prove I have professional skills.But it didn't work. I'm freaking out. Is there anybody who knows try twice and worked. I desperately need to know.
What was the reason mentioned by CIC for rejection of your application? It doesn't matter whether you have work experience in US or another country. The important thing is that you should have experience working in one of the 29 occupations accepted for PR.

Yes. There are peaple who got rejection the first time, got their acts together, applied again and succeded.

MurtazaH

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR: 29/7/2011
IELTS Request
Sent With The Application
File Transfer...
22/8/2011
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
mandiebraxton said:
@ Murtazah, for the first question i dont think VO will request for deceased certs. I am in similar situation and VO yesterday requested for some docs not such certs for deceased parent.
Secondly, I think it will be prudent to obtain original diploma just in case it is requested by VO. This will save u time of now having to apply for it. Best thing to do is to get all pending docs in place and once VO residents for them, u send them in no time. Good luck! Mandie

Thanx a lot Mandie, Bless u, will try to get the diploma certificate as it is the only certificate which i dont have ,
Profound Regards & Best of Luck Dear.

rashid63

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 25, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2011
File Transfer...
Processing started on Jan 06
discreet said:
mandie, plz add my NOC in spreadsheet.
NOC: 4151
Discreet
I have also applied under NOC4151 and sent my application in July. Could you share your experience and qualifications.

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
rashid63 said:
Discreet
I have also applied under NOC4151 and sent my application in July. Could you share your experience and qualifications.
Dear Rashid,

I have MSc Psycholoy and more than five years experience.
Has worked as School Psychologist and currently attached with an NGO.
What is your detail.
Have you applied and where are you from?

brandonyac

Star Member
May 15, 2011
thank you so much eponine0609 it really helps...after preparing all my documents ill just submit to makati city canadian embassy ryt?
and 1 more thing can i send my original TRANSCRIPT of records regardless of the date being issued? 'coz my transcript was issued on 2006 but there's no date specified in the TOR. wala na kasi ako time kumuha pa ng bago..hehhe
Last question is, i already done the red ribbbon can i just send the red ribbon documents of PRC and diploma and even TOR?

Thank yoo so much may God bless you...

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
brandonyac said:
thank you so much eponine0609 it really helps...after preparing all my documents ill just submit to makati city canadian embassy ryt?
and 1 more thing can i send my original TRANSCRIPT of records regardless of the date being issued? 'coz my transcript was issued on 2006 but there's no date specified in the TOR. wala na kasi ako time kumuha pa ng bago..hehhe
Last question is, i already done the red ribbbon can i just send the red ribbon documents of PRC and diploma and even TOR?

Thank yoo so much may God bless you...
hi! all documents (document checklist, application forms supporting documents and fee payment form) must be sent to CIO-Nova Scotia in Canada. check the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp, the address should be there as well, make sure you use the address for the courier (2 addresses kasi nakalist dun isang snail mail and the other one if you opt to choose a courier). Try to read the instruction guide for filling out the forms and the details of supporting documents. Once you send your application in the CIO wait around 60-65 days for their review. If you get the positive eligibility review (PER) your application packet will be forwarded to CEM (Visa Office Manila).

Just make sure you take time to read the website to guide you with the process, because if your documents are not complete or if your application forms are not completely filled out, it will be returned to you.

Transcript of records as long as it is original and in university sealed envelope regardless of the date issued, it should be fine. Your other docs are fine as well as long as it is notarized or in your case in red ribbon from DFA.

Remember read the instruction guide and fill out the new forms. Review your application packet before you send them. :)

gentleone

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
Doc's Request.
submit with app
AOR Received.
06-09-11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
06-10-11
awai ali said:
Wait untill 30th August 2011..............if you cannot then email at............
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca by writing your name and date of birth.........to inquire about your case