+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK :DVERY MUCH EVERY BODY WHO CHEERS WITH ME 8). thanks you

AND WISH YOU ALL LUCKY AND SMOOTH PROCESS IN EVERY NEXT STAGE.

CHEERS

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011 (credit card charged July 05, 2011)
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
included in the app (8.0 overall band score)
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2012! God help us!
sexyhippo said:
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK :DVERY MUCH EVERY BODY WHO CHEERS WITH ME 8). thanks you

AND WISH YOU ALL LUCKY AND SMOOTH PROCESS IN EVERY NEXT STAGE.

CHEERS
congrats! :)

Avez

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sexyhippo said:
Yes I received PER email from CIC and there are two number on it.
_ UCI number with 8 digits
_ Application number (I think it is a file number) start by "E" and 9 digits follow.

Regards,
Congrats Sexy Hippo..!!!

I am new to this site.. And haven't been following the post.. Can you please tell me when was your application sent by you and received by CIO..? And, did you have a positive Arranged Employment Opinion from Service Canada..?

What is next stages after you've received your file number..?

Thank you....

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Avez said:
Congrats Sexy Hippo..!!!

I am new to this site.. And haven't been following the post.. Can you please tell me when was your application sent by you and received by CIO..? And, did you have a positive Arranged Employment Opinion from Service Canada..?

What is next stages after you've received your file number..?

Thank you....
Read Below Links you will understand the process..............

http://get2canada.wordpress.com/the-process/

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011 (credit card charged July 05, 2011)
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
included in the app (8.0 overall band score)
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2012! God help us!
awai ali said:

http://get2canada.wordpress.com/the-process/
hi awai, any good news? im praying for you and brav and the rest of the june group! God bless everyone!

Avez

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Thank you ever so much for the info, Awai.. I've a better understanding of the process now..

Besides this - I've another question not related to the topic but my situation..

I am currently in Canada.. On a visitor status.. My LMO work permit expired on March 17, 2011.. By then I had already applied for my PR but the file came back May 11, 2011 as I had not included the originals of my transcripts of my degree course.. I re-submitted the application May 31, 2011 with the help of a lawyer making a legal case that an error has been made with my file that the officer had not requested for the missing transcripts before returning the file..

I've a positive Arranged Employment Opinion which expires April 27, 2013.. But to continue working my lawyer said that I need to have a valid work permit but with the my job description and salary offered it would be impossible to get a positive LMO..

My question would be - If i could get a positive AEO for the same job description and salary why cant I get a positive LMO for the same..? The following is what my lawyer had mentioned in her letter when my employer could only offer me $47,940

"We recommend that you advertise the position under the “Financial Managers” (0111) category of the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) system, which appears to be consistent with the updated job description. However, the minimum salary required for this position, in order to meet Service Canada’s requirements regarding the minimum prevailing wage rate, would be CD$62,000.00 (for 35 hours per week) or CD$66,300.00 (for 37.5 hours per week).
In the event that the required salary for the position is too high, please amend the job description to be consistent with the “Other Administrative Services Managers” category (NOC 0114). The minimum salary required for this position is CD$50,100.00 (for 35 hours per week) and CD$53,700 (for 37.5 hours per week)."

I hope you have the answer to my question..

Thank you once again for your time and patience.. asalamalakum....

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Avez said:
Thank you ever so much for the info, Awai.. I've a better understanding of the process now..

Besides this - I've another question not related to the topic but my situation..

I am currently in Canada.. On a visitor status.. My LMO work permit expired on March 17, 2011.. By then I had already applied for my PR but the file came back May 11, 2011 as I had not included the originals of my transcripts of my degree course.. I re-submitted the application May 31, 2011 with the help of a lawyer making a legal case that an error has been made with my file that the officer had not requested for the missing transcripts before returning the file..

I've a positive Arranged Employment Opinion which expires April 27, 2013.. But to continue working my lawyer said that I need to have a valid work permit but with the my job description and salary offered it would be impossible to get a positive LMO..

My question would be - If i could get a positive AEO for the same job description and salary why cant I get a positive LMO for the same..? The following is what my lawyer had mentioned in her letter when my employer could only offer me $47,940

"We recommend that you advertise the position under the “Financial Managers” (0111) category of the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) system, which appears to be consistent with the updated job description. However, the minimum salary required for this position, in order to meet Service Canada's requirements regarding the minimum prevailing wage rate, would be CD$62,000.00 (for 35 hours per week) or CD$66,300.00 (for 37.5 hours per week).
In the event that the required salary for the position is too high, please amend the job description to be consistent with the “Other Administrative Services Managers” category (NOC 0114). The minimum salary required for this position is CD$50,100.00 (for 35 hours per week) and CD$53,700 (for 37.5 hours per week)."

Sorry i do not have idea about the the question what you are asking but i shared a below link you can post there your inquirey they will reply you accordingly..........

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/questions-on-hrsdc-lmo-t80899.0.html

Avez

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Sorry i do not have idea about the the question what you are asking but i shared a below link you can post there your inquirey they will reply you accordingly..........
Thank you so much bro... Good luck with your application... Please do remember in your dua...

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
eponine0609 said:
hi awai, any good news? im praying for you and brav and the rest of the june group! God bless everyone!

i did email them lat day.........let c what happened...........

abhay175

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23RD FEB
AOR Received.
7/3/12, Second Line added : 28/05/2012
Med's Request
09/10/12
Med's Done....
15/10/12, Medical received on 26/10/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09/10/12, RPRF encashed on 20/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30/11/12.......Passport and COPR on 04/12/12
Would be gr8 if somebody could solve my queries:-
1. Do we have to get a new PCC and reference letters to reapply......
2. Also i did not get a refernce letter frm my previous employer so i had attached a statutory declaration saying that i did not recevive from them....But i do have a letter frm my cuurent employer...Will taht be fine..
3. Regarding prrof of funds..I had shown Some FD and a liitle from my savings account...
I have some loans running from my savngs account which i took for some other personal reson....Somewhere on the forum i read that they may ask ur account statements ...should i close the Loans to be on a safer side.....

Thanks....

gentleone

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
Doc's Request.
submit with app
AOR Received.
06-09-11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
06-10-11
hi all, my application was received by CIC on June 30, 2011. I had included everything that was required as per checklist but left out the checklist itself erroneously. I have not yet received a PER. Is it o.k to make a query now? if so can u tell me the email address for cic that i should make a query. thank you.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gentleone said:
hi all, my application was received by CIC on June 30, 2011. I had included everything that was required as per checklist but left out the checklist itself erroneously. I have not yet received a PER. Is it o.k to make a query now? if so can u tell me the email address for cic that i should make a query. thank you.
Wait untill 30th August 2011..............if you cannot then email at............
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca by writing your name and date of birth.........to inquire about your case

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
abhay175 said:
Would be gr8 if somebody could solve my queries:-
1. Do we have to get a new PCC and reference letters to reapply...... NO
2. Also i did not get a refernce letter frm my previous employer so i had attached a statutory declaration saying that i did not recevive from them....But i do have a letter frm my cuurent employer...Will taht be fine.. YES
3. Regarding prrof of funds..I had shown Some FD and a liitle from my savings account...
I have some loans running from my savngs account which i took for some other personal reson....Somewhere on the forum i read that they may ask ur account statements ...should i close the Loans to be on a safer side..... NO Idea about it.

Thanks....

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
gentleone said:
No, enquire now, you will get your file no. I did but I missed my date of birth! So they came back and replied for accurate research on my file they need DOB. So I replied the same email. If they don't get it, I will send a new enquiry by this coming Tuesday.

developerBR

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011-06-15
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
2011-09-09
Med's Request
2011-12-21
Med's Done....
2012-01-03
Passport Req..
2011-12-21
VISA ISSUED...
2012-01-24
LANDED..........
2012-03-03
Avez said:

"We recommend that you advertise the position under the “Financial Managers” (0111) category of the National Occupation Classification (“NOC”) system, which appears to be consistent with the updated job description. However, the minimum salary required for this position, in order to meet Service Canada's requirements regarding the minimum prevailing wage rate, would be CD$62,000.00 (for 35 hours per week) or CD$66,300.00 (for 37.5 hours per week).

AEO is simpler to get. For a LMO, the company must prove that they tried to hire a canadian for the same position, without success. They must prove that they have advertised the position for some time, among other things.

For AEO to be approved, the company must exist for a while, prove it's not a fake position. But doesn't need to prove things I described above.

Cheers