+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 visitor Visa

montygkk

Dec 7, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Visitor Visa from India.

I applied visitor visa for my parents on august 3,2024. On the august 5,2024 my mom and dad both get the Biometric request letter. They both submitted their Biometric on august 8,2024.

In the GC key, My dad's biometric passed on august 9,2024 (show biometric number, expiry date etc.), however, for m mom's application says your action required and only showing biometric number, submitted date, expiry date etc. and still say your action required and not showing biometric passed date like my father's application showing.

I submitted both application together.

Is it normal ? Let me know if you experienced like this.
I see same for my parents, my dad is primary applicant & mom is secondary, they both gave biometric on the same day and only my dad's application is marked as biometric completed, I had called IRCC and they confirmed they have biometric of my mom on her application.

Reactions: Mayank_Patel

Mayank_Patel

Star Member
Oct 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I see same for my parents, my dad is primary applicant & mom is secondary, they both gave biometric on the same day and only my dad's application is marked as biometric completed, I had called IRCC and they confirmed they have biometric of my mom on her application.
Thanks for an information. Really appreciate, now I feel relaxed a little bit.

asad88us

May 30, 2024
Hi,

I re-apply my visitor visa on 14-Aug-2024 from Saudi Arabia, where the timeline is showing 35 days. But now is more than 43 days, still now answer from IRCC. Is there any way to check whats is going on with my application.

Regards,
Asad

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I re-apply my visitor visa on 14-Aug-2024 from Saudi Arabia, where the timeline is showing 35 days. But now is more than 43 days, still now answer from IRCC. Is there any way to check whats is going on with my application.

Regards,
Asad
You can raise a webform but processing times are when most are processed. I assume you had a refusal, applied for GCMS and then reapplied for another permit addressing reasons for refusal so it may take longer to process.

PreAmm

Aug 19, 2024
Location - Applied from the US through the IRCC Portal
Nationality - Indian Citizen.

July 9th - Application submitted
July 9th - Biometric request
July 24th - Provided biometrics
August 29th - PPR
You have applied for yourself?
Is this a fresh visa application or visa extended?

PreAmm

Aug 19, 2024
That I'm not sure because the visa application was submitted from the USA.
I
believe that you have selected visitor visa( outside Canada) when you have applied from US .
My apologies for so many queries but I have applied for my minor in June 23 and still it is in progress .