+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 - Citizenship Application

amirou

May 28, 2021
Update
Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application: Family/Group
Number of family members: 4 (2 adults and 2 kids)
Application Sent: July 6th
Delivered: July 6th
AOR: July 15
IP: July 17
Background - completed on July 24th for my spouse and I
Language - In progress
Physical Presence - In progress
Prohibitions - In progress
Citizenship Test - Not started
Ceremony - Not started

There is no background update my spouse and I no update for the kids. Is that normal?

Reactions: hssrp

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Update:
AOR: July 24, 2024
Visible in tracker today, July 26 shows in-progress.

I submitted my application as a group (me and my spouse), do I need to track my spouse's app separately or will it automatically be linked together?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019

I submitted my application as a group (me and my spouse), do I need to track my spouse's app separately or will it automatically be linked together?
Thanks for sharing. Did you try registering each day or get a notification that access was available?

I’ll let someone more experienced answer your spouse tracking question.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Update
Physical Presence Days: 1111
Application: Family/Group
Number of family members: 4 (2 adults and 2 kids)
Application Sent: July 6th
Delivered: July 6th
AOR: July 15
IP: July 17
Background - completed on July 24th for my spouse and I
Language - In progress
Ceremony - Not started

There is no background update my spouse and I no update for the kids. Is that normal?
For minor kids below 14 there is no background check so it will not update for them. They would only see an update when the oath is scheduled no other steps will update until then. so it is perfectly normal.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA

Each application is separate and needs to be tracked with individual tracking accounts (including minors). They will not be linked together in the tracker.

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

subha1710

Apr 1, 2018
finally i am able to register and checked status.

Background - In progress
Language - In progress
Ceremony - Not started

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thanks for sharing. Did you try registering each day or get a notification that access was available?

I’ll let someone more experienced answer your spouse tracking question.
It lets you create the tracker after 2 business days from AOR. IRCC is a little slow, they will send the email in about 1-2 weeks to create the tracker account :) (expect an automated email even though you already created the tracker)

Here is the link to register for the tracker - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Reactions: tuhadapeo

amirou

May 28, 2021
For minor kids below 14 there is no background check so it will not update for them. They would only see an update when the oath is scheduled no other steps will update until then. so it is perfectly normal.
thank you for your response

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1145
Application: Single/Family (number of family members): Single
Application Sent: 17-July-2024
Delivered: 17-July-2024
AOR: 25-July-2024

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Can someone guide to where I can check the status of my citizenship application? I tried using the following link and creating a new account using my UCI & Application No received in AOR but I keep getting an error: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register. The error I get states: Incorrect/Invalid information when I'm putting in my correct UCI & Application No from the AOR I received on 25-July-2024. Please help figure this out. Thank you!

Last edited:

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Can someone guide to where I can check the status of my citizenship application? I tried using the following link and creating a new account using my UCI & Application No received in AOR but I keep getting an error: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register. The error I get states: Incorrect/Invalid information when I'm putting in my correct UCI & Application No from the AOR I received on 25-July-2024. Please help figure this out. Thank you!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2024-citizenship-application.850169/post-10880621

lachy_

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
4--5-2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Wait 3-4 days to activate your account. Your application is not in the system yet that's the reason why you're getting that error. It took me 4 days to activate the tracker.