+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 - Citizenship Application

subha1710

Apr 1, 2018
Hi,
Its been more than 48 hours since i got AOR and i have tried to register for status tracker, but it is giving following error.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

i have copied UCI and Application number from AOR email attachment while registering. not sure what is the problem

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
Its been more than 48 hours since i got AOR and i have tried to register for status tracker, but it is giving following error.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

i have copied UCI and Application number from AOR email attachment while registering. not sure what is the problem
Try typing the UCI and Application No. Sometimes it takes 72+ hrs too

Reactions: hssrp and subha1710

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Hey everyone! Here are my application details.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Single/Family (number of family members): Single
Application Sent: July 24th
Delivered: July 24th
AOR:

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hey everyone! Here are my application details.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Single/Family (number of family members): Single
Application Sent: July 24th
Delivered: July 24th
AOR:
Added to the sheet

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
It lets you create the tracker after 2 business days from AOR. IRCC is a little slow, they will send the email in about 1-2 weeks to create the tracker account :) (expect an automated email even though you already created the tracker)

Here is the link to register for the tracker - https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
@hssrp are you the owner of this thread? Not to discourage folks from asking questions, but it might be helpful to pin a post (if even allowed) in this thread with questions frequently asked by applicants. Like a mini FAQ that we can build upon.

When should I expect AOR?
Expect between a week to three weeks, typical average around 6 days.

What are next steps after AOR?
Register to track for application progress after 72 hrs from receiving AOR. Use link https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register.

I am unable to register to track my application progress?
Try manually entering your details instead of copy/paste. If that fails, reach out to IRCC via webform/call.

What are typical timelines for various steps (test invite, background check etc)?
Review “ add link to the sheet” for averages and timelines from prior months.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
@hssrp are you the owner of this thread? Not to discourage folks from asking questions, but it might be helpful to pin a post (if even allowed) in this thread with questions frequently asked by applicants. Like a mini FAQ that we can build upon.

When should I expect AOR?
Expect between a week to three weeks, typical average around 6 days.

What are next steps after AOR?
Register to track for application progress after 72 hrs from receiving AOR. Use link https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register.

I am unable to register to track my application progress?
Try manually entering your details instead of copy/paste. If that fails, reach out to IRCC via webform/call.

What are typical timelines for various steps (test invite, background check etc)?
Review “ add link to the sheet” for averages and timelines from prior months.
Thank you so much for your concern, I am not an admin and I don't think there is a way to pin any messages here.

I have been used to it now with people asking the same questions, here as well as in the WhatsApp groups, even if the same was answered like 5 mins ago as many people do not see pinned messages or past messages and ask again and the cycle continues :)

Reactions: rockstarcg90

dvbalu

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
AOR Received.
30-03-2021
I’m able to login to the tracker Today: July 25

Received AOR: July 23, 2024
Application submitted on: July 12, 2024

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Thank you so much for your concern, I am not an admin and I don't think there is a way to pin any messages here.

I have been used to it now with people asking the same questions, here as well as in the WhatsApp groups, even if the same was answered like 5 mins ago as many people do not see pinned messages or past messages and ask again and the cycle continues :)
I suppose you’re right, not everyone will refer to them. Anyhow you and others in the group are doing God’s work. Thanks!

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Type: Online
Physical Presence: 1811
Application: Single/Family
Application Sent: Jul 16
AOR: Jul 23