+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 AOR

sanpez91

Sep 16, 2024
Hello everyone...
I got my AOR on July 19th and I'm out of Canada (for context), but last Friday 13th I received an email with the subject "Ready for Visa" asking me to submit my passport and photos within 30 days. However, I don't have any update or any official notification on the Express Entry portal. What do you all think I should do? Wait until there is any update or go to the VAC and submit the documents? Is anyone in the same situation maybe? Thank you

Reactions: Vernny

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone...
I got my AOR on July 19th and I'm out of Canada (for context), but last Friday 13th I received an email with the subject "Ready for Visa" asking me to submit my passport and photos within 30 days. However, I don't have any update or any official notification on the Express Entry portal. What do you all think I should do? Wait until there is any update or go to the VAC and submit the documents? Is anyone in the same situation maybe? Thank you
RFV(Ready for visa) is your approval email. Your GCKey won't show anything. Just send your passports for stamping.

Reactions: Vernny

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone...
I added this comment at the start of this thread to make sure folks like you know what to do when you get your approval emails: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/july-2024-aor.851220/post-10874647

Reactions: Jarvis21

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
Hello everyone...
Congratulations. Can you share your timeline please?

sanpez91

Sep 16, 2024
Congratulations. Can you share your timeline please?
AOR: July 19
Additional Family Info Form: August 2
Police Certificate Letter: August 2
Additional Family Form Submitted: August 3
Biometrics Letter: August 8
Medical Exams Letter: August 8
Biometrics Completed: August 9
Medical Exams Passed: August 21
Final Decision Update: September 11
RFV: September 13

That's how it goes so far...

Hallelujah

Sep 12, 2024
Hello everyone...
What is your stream? French or healthcare? And btw congrats

Hyper1013

Aug 21, 2024
Anyone whose eligiblity is started?
Tried so many times creating a tracker account but it's just not letting me register. Tried calling IRCC to get the updates from them but every time after it just hangs up on its own. Their automated phone message just says, "We are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements" and for Background it says "We are processing your background check. It doesn't say anything for biometrics or medical even though both of them have been cleared/passed and updated. We will contact you if we need more information".

I am not sure exactly where, but I saw in a different thread where it's mentioned that eligibility is done before your IP2 starts. Can I assume I am already in IP2 based on the automated message? If so, is there a high chance that my eligibility have already been passed? Can anyone shed some light into this? Thanks a ton in advance!