+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
After me more then a month and pre arrival. Nice. Id like to know how India apps got sent to Ottawa and not a VO in India. Wish mine was in Ottawa.

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
June applicant here. I hope this doesn't mean that Ottawa will send out a batch of PA and then it will take 2-3 more months for the next batch.

Gigaboating

Feb 23, 2021
Anyone else waiting for their medical to post? I got instructions on Feb 1, completed the med exam Feb 4, but still no update in ECAS to say they were received.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Anyone else waiting for their medical to post? I got instructions on Feb 1, completed the med exam Feb 4, but still no update in ECAS to say they were received.
Hi. There is a message on the CIC homepage about a backlog of medicals to be reviewed so you might be in for a little wait.

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys. I submitted my biometrics yesterday. Does IRCC email you to let you know that you passed your biometrics or does it just update on your application status page as biometrics enrolled? Is anyone who has done biometrics able to answer my question? Thanks.

Itsmanjot

Feb 24, 2021
Hi guys. I submitted my biometrics yesterday. Does IRCC email you to let you know that you passed your biometrics or does it just update on your application status page as biometrics enrolled? Is anyone who has done biometrics able to answer my question? Thanks.
You can check status about your biometrics on gc key

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
You can check status about your biometrics on gc key
Hi. I did and all it says is 23/02/2021. Completed. Further down the page I have biometrics enrollment number. Date enrolled and expiry date. That is it. So how do you know if you have passed the biometrics? Or is that the confirmation that your biometrics passed? Just confused at the moment.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi. I did and all it says is 23/02/2021. Completed. Further down the page I have biometrics enrollment number. Date enrolled and expiry date. That is it. So how do you know if you have passed the biometrics? Or is that the confirmation that your biometrics passed? Just confused at the moment.
There is no pass, just completed.

Reactions: Babydoll2305

Babydoll2305

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
After me more then a month and pre arrival. Nice. Id like to know how India apps got sent to Ottawa and not a VO in India. Wish mine was in Ottawa.
Luck of the draw. I think we all wish our applications had been sent to Ottawa. They seem to be faster. Mine was transferred to London. I think I might be in for a long wait because London is notoriously slow. I think they might push it right to the line of the service commitment. That is what they did pre Covid. Now it's anyone's guess .