rdnsb

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Hi @sanko !

Any special trick to link OWP app.?
Thanks
André
HI

I linked my PR and OWP application by following below steps. Both applications were linked on first attempt.

for 5th step
- for PR, select Permanent Residence
- for OWP, select Temporary Residence and then Work Permit and Extension

for 10th step - I did not add space after 2 (it worked for me)

(Someone posted these steps... i just followed these steps)

"
(1) Go to this below listed link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.

PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.

(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION.
AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS

(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!
"

Reactions: Deh_avilla

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
HI

I linked my PR and OWP application by following below steps. Both applications were linked on first attempt.

for 5th step
- for PR, select Permanent Residence
- for OWP, select Temporary Residence and then Work Permit and Extension

for 10th step - I did not add space after 2 (it worked for me)

(Someone posted these steps... i just followed these steps)

"
(1) Go to this below listed link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.

PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.

(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION.
AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS

(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!
"
Thanks @rdnsb !
I already tried this but it doesn't work for me. By the way, I don't have app. number for OWP, you had yours or do you used another option?

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi @Amyroy !

Can you tell me how you linked your OWP application?
Thanks,
André
I just link it thru using only my personal information don’t choose an app # or uc
Hi did you send your csq to cic by yourself or midi sends directly?
no I think they said they will send it to federal but still keep the copy coz they might have to request it thru the process

Reactions: Deh_avilla

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Med's Request
31-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2020
I just link it thru using only my personal information don’t choose an app # or uc

no I think they said they will send it to federal but still keep the copy coz they might have to request it thru the process
Thanks @Amyroy !!!

Reactions: Amyroy

amitsingh18

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I am new to the forum.

I thought it I would share my timeline for July app.

Sent OWP + PR: 29th July 18
Application received: 30th July 18
AOR: 29th Aug 18

Hopefully not to much longer now.

Reactions: ayyzwd

Aboutmelaine

Oct 16, 2018
Inland PR & OWP
App received 16 July
AOR to Sponsor 17 Aug
No email nor notification has been sent to the principle applicant for the PR nor OWP
Linked up online account successfully on 12 oct, but only able to see the PR app as submitted, not yet reviewed eligibility. Still couldn’t link up online account for my owp.
Am a bit worrying now, not sure if my owp has been overlooked.

Yogeshs

Oct 9, 2018
Inland PR & OWP
App received 16 July
AOR to Sponsor 17 Aug
No email nor notification has been sent to the principle applicant for the PR nor OWP
Linked up online account successfully on 12 oct, but only able to see the PR app as submitted, not yet reviewed eligibility. Still couldn’t link up online account for my owp.
Am a bit worrying now, not sure if my owp has been overlooked.
For Owp, log in into your cic account. Click on link an existing application. Select temporary residence. Then select work permit. Then fill your last name and city of birth. Then click on add application.

Reactions: Aboutmelaine

Lakasi

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Guys, I am new to the forum.

I thought it I would share my timeline for July app.

Sent OWP + PR: 29th July 18
Application received: 30th July 18
AOR: 29th Aug 18

Hopefully not to much longer now.
hello did you received the email for link your application? or did you like your application? Please let me know we have aaplied on the same period.I received nothin and started to worry me a lot bit.

Lakasi

Aug 2, 2018
hello did you received the email for link your application? or did you like your application? Please let me know we have aaplied on the same period.I received nothin and started to worry me a lot bit.
For Owp, log in into your cic account. Click on link an existing application. Select temporary residence. Then select work permit. Then fill your last name and city of birth. Then click on add application.

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Can someone help me with the CPC Missisauga email id to update CSQ? I understand we can do it through IRCC Webform. But just curious to know the email as well.

Thanks,
Guru